Christmas is a time for Everything

Christmas is a time for Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was only a few hours to Christmas.

The whole world was already busy preparing, children singing songs for the holidays. All over people would hustle about, buying gifts for all their loved ones and special persons. Of course one of the busiest place at that moment was none other than North Pole itself, with only a few hours to Christmas Day every Elf was scurrying about, making sure the gifts were all securely wrapped and listed. Last minute checking of every toy going to be given to the children of the world was being done, everyone was busy doing something.

That is, everyone except one particular red-nosed reindeer.

While everyone was almost tripping in panic over meeting the holiday deadline Kyudolph the reindeer was sleeping comfortably on his loft, deaf to the sounds around him.

He would have slept more too but the kick to his midsection woke up the reindeer. He growled, ready to snap at whoever had the guts to wake him, even if it was Jolly old St. Nicholas “What the —-”

“Yah! It’s about time you stop sleeping and come help us out!” Sungmin scolded, hands on his hips and looking at him disapprovingly “It’s almost time to give out the presents and we need all the help we can get!” he was Santa’s personal helper, running the factory when the old man couldn’t.

But that didn’t mean Kyudolph the reindeer needed to answer to him; he wasn’t the boss around here. He stood up, effectively making the little guy squeak a little because he was much taller. “My job is to drive the sleigh, nothing more.” He said coldly “Disturb my sleep again, and you won’t like it” and with that he turned his back on the young man, going back to sleep.

Sungmin flushed angrily. “What the! Hey!” he yelled, but Kyuhyun wouldn’t budge. “Ugh! Fine! Whatever! I hope your nose swells more you ugly reindeer!” he stomped his foot angrily before leaving the sleeping reindeer. He knew he shouldn’t have wasted his breath in trying to get him to help. Kyudolph may be Santa’s best Reindeer, but when he wasn’t driving Santa around he was a bossy, arrogant jerk who just lazes around doing nothing.

Sungmin really hates him at times.

Only he doesn’t

Really

“Ugh. Stupid red nosed reindeer!” the golden haired boy fumed “Such a jerk! Not even handsome at all! Geez, who does he think he is anyway?!” Sadly though, everyone knew of Sungmin’s not-so-little crush on the reindeer, and why Kyudolph likes teasing the helper…only Sungmin never realized it after all this time.

Soon, it was time to load up the gifts to the sleigh and Sungmin went to fetch Santa Claus, who was uncharacteristically late this year. He knocked on the door to the man’s room/office, calling out “Santa? Santa it’s almost time to deliver the presents!”

But there was no answer.

Sungmin frowned Santa always answered him whenever he would call out to him, why wasn’t he doing it now? He felt a little worried at once “S-Santa? Is everything okay?” he hesitated “P-Papa?”

But still nothing, Sungmin didn’t know what to do. He would never barge in on the man rudely, but he wanted to know what was going on and why Santa wasn’t answering his call. He chewed on his lower lip, telling himself to calm down…the presents can wait; right now he was more worried why Santa isn’t responding.

“What’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter