One Beautiful Day

One Nice Day

- YongHwa's POV -

Will you come to our concert on 26 Dec. I really wanna spend belated Chritmas with you.” I proposed as soon as we were in her house.

“How can i? It will be in Japan & taking the flight to there around the time with you is just a risk. You know that so many eyes on us, right? I will be here as usual to cheer & support you from a far.”

I hugged her & faked a smile to hide my depressed feeling “OK. It’s alright. I just forget that we have already got used to it”

I tightened my grips as if i didn’t want to let go of her anymore. After 4 months shooting for our respective drama, met each others just in some breaks. Our date was just inside my private car or hers, or at her house. We hardly had a vacation together cuz our conflict schedules just gave us the chance to meet in a short time. I have never once complaint about it.

I knew we were too young, we had so many things need to do to return for our lovely & supportive fans. We didn’t wanna take a risk at anything to hurt ourselves, hurt our families & members and of course our beloved fans. That was why we chose dating in secret & never once we regreted choosing this way & never once we regret loving each other as well.

 

While still in my own thinking, i found something softly placed at my lips. The sweet scent that was too familiar to me, the scent that i couldn’t ever wanna to get out of my mind. Her gentle kiss tried to comfort me in a way that i knew she also wanted to go but couldn’t.

We couldn’t let go of each other. Our breath blended together. I hold her tighter, she wrapped me stronger, we just used our kiss to convey our emotion “passionate, full-of-love, gentle, and also hurtful”.

“Do well & back with me with a real & bright smile, OK?” She tried to talk while still in the middle of our kiss.

 

I was checking her twiter while on the way to the airport when her message came to warn me “When coming back, remember to fill in your car’s petrol & drive me on date for making up today that you make me being a “solo”, arachi?” My dongsaengs looked at me with mischievous smile cuz i just showed off a silly grin ever with my phone. JungShin just eyed at me with a phrase-always-hang-in-his-mouth “Crazy in love, crazy in love”.

 

I had no more time to rest as we had rehearsed as soon as we reached Fukuoka. My energy just poped out & i screamed on top of my lungs when we practiced the encore songs.

I spent my whole night to kakaotalked with my nagging-lady to once again gain my energy.

“What are you doing now?” I started our conversation.

“Typing message to reply you.”

“What are you doing now while typing me message?” I joined her.

“Thinking about what should i wear for my dating... tonight?”

“OK. Enjoy your date. Don’t just be at home to stare at my photo” I continued my joke. “And for your information, you are always gorgeous but still the best in Blue”

“Haha. You are becoming cheesy day by day, but i like it” “You should go to bed now. It’s late already. Do well.”

“Araseo. Dream of me.”

“Ara. -_-“

 

 

I was so worried cuz i couldn’t contact her from early morning. I kept calling, messaging her so many times. There was something wrong because she was always the one calling me before every concert to cheer me up. Just right before our show time, she has showed her identity by calling me.

“Yah!!! Why do you turn off your phone??? Don’t u know that i am so worried?”

“Ara. I’m so sorry. My phone has runned out of battery. I call you as soon as i charge the phone”

“Where are you now? It’s so noisy”.

“I’m outside to prepare something for our next dating”

“Are you going by yourself?”

“Uhm... Im now in my perfect disguise"

“Be careful! Just call Jun hyung if there something happened, araseo?”

“I’m adult alreay. I can take care of myself”

“Ara. I just worry. And can you give me more detailed what you are planning? ” I was so curious that i couldn’t stop myself asking even though i knew she would never say anything else.

“You are really impatient. It will be no more surprised if i tell you. Just focus on your concert today & pefect it as usual, ara?”

“I do, my Princess. Just message me when you get home, OK?”

“I know”

 

Wondering what the surprise that my beautiful lady has prepared brought another smile into my face which couldn’t pass the eyes of my members. JungShin continued saying the phrase-always-hang-in-his-mouth “Crazy in love, crazy in love” while imitating my silly smile.

“Wae? Are you jealous?” I was really in good mood.

“Ani. I am just so happy that you always thinking about me?”

“Who said?”

“You! The one always says “Shin ah!  Shin ah!”

“Yah! You deserve to be hit, hahaha!”

 

 

You guys! Be ready! It’s the time now.

 

We shouted "dajukja! Ye" as usual & were ready at the stage.

I got so much energy whenever I was being with my BOICES - the ones always by our side. The opening was actually impressive, i swore.


I unconsciously turned left as it has become my habit when I caught a familiar figure smiled brightly waving the blue light stick, dressing in a blue coat. Couldn't believe it was true, I kept blinking my eyes, kept going nearer to the left of the stage, and magically,she was there wearing a cap to cover half of her beautiful face.


"It's so noisy"

"Perfect disguise"

"Be the best in Blue"

"Surprise for you"


Everything just flew back in my mind with lightning speed, I jumped with joy, showed off again my trade-mark toothy grin that I knew was one of my attractiveness. It was the best event she has prepared for me. Ani, just her was the best for me.


I oozed so much charm, did so many unusual things, danced crazily & displayed so much aegyo.


My members definitely smelt something fishy that they joined me to do those unusual things. MinHyuk tried to do aegyo, the one he was worst at. JongHyun shaked his hips and claimed that was dancing. JungShin nonstop called himself "I'm Shin. I'm Shin, the cute yet y Shin".


Definitely my family!


During singing "LOVE", I couldn't stop myself turning to the left, mouthed the letter L.O.V.E while using my finger to form those letters. I did blow kiss to my fans, my special fan.


I enjoyed every moment & displayed all my skills and of course, the highlight of each & every concert was "You have fallen for me" in encore stage. I continued using my finger drew the heart shape, blew a kiss. Even I felt my cheesiness that I couldn't control my laugh & tried to hold it not bursting out too loud. I didn't even care what if my fans suspicious why I was always supper happy whenever singing YFFM. I just wanted to dedicate this song for my first fan, my first supporter ever.


This show was successful. I thanked all the staff & Mụ members to have been working hard for this success as soon as I stepped out of the stage. Being left with my members in the dressing room, I called her immediately.


"Can you stop calling me? You do know that I can't answer the phone when your fans around me" She opened the door, still the same with the outlook I saw on stage but now a mask also appeared to cover half of her face.
"Onnie... I miss you" MinHyuk was in the posture to run to her when I was too fast holding his hand.

"Don't use your action. Just your word is enough. You have met her for nearly 4 months but still miss her? How about me?" I came to her and interlocked our fingers to prevent any other actions from my dongsaengs.

"I miss you all as well that is why I come here to enjoy your stage. You all are so cool" that was my beautiful lady's words.


My other 2 dongsaengs got this opportunity to tease me, as always. JongHyun said as if he has just discovered something very important "No wonder why Hyung suddenly changed to another person. I thought he has hit his head somewhere on the stage". JungShin continued his word-always-hang-in-his-mouth "crazy in love, crazy in love".


I ignored all their teases & signed them to left us alone. Good thing was that they winked their eyes to slowly drag themselves out of the room when I still heard a soft voice from JungShin’s mouth "crazy in love, crazy in love".



When noone else except us in the room, I pulled her in, my arms around her neck tightly.
"How can you come here by the way?"

"Taking a flight of course" I could hear her smile when she said. Joking around  was definitely our style.

"This is really daepak, how can you manage to be here alone?"

"I take the flight to Tokyo & take another flight to Fukuoka from there. I wanna spend belated Christmas with my boyfriend abroad".

I just couldn't find any right words to express my feelings right now. All I could thing was her, all I could do was hugging her tightly. Feeling loved was so good.


"How could you see me during the concert?" She asked in disbelief.
"I don't see, that my heart sees you" my cheesiness has risen to the max, i believed my cheekbone has flew away to heaven while my chin just resting on her shoulder. My eyes closed to fell our heart beating. I confessed "That Love shows me the place of its existence".

"You have done so many aegyo today. Must admit that you are a fast learner, but can you change to another kind. Why do you keep imitating me?. They will suspect us."

"I just want to give some hints for our Dooliers, the ones always support us. I know they are hungry to see our interaction."

"Ara. We just can disclose little by little"

"Do you have any plan for our dating tonight?"

"No need to be special. Just enjoy the normal date that we couldn't do in Korea" 
Just being with u, wherever we are, the dates were always sweet.

 

- My POV -

Just imagining our Couple together make me happy.

Hope they will be strong & last forever.

And we, Dooliers will together with them.

P/S: Thanks for the FA about Arena Tour in Fukuoka.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR

--------------------------------------

END

Thanks for your kind comments & encouragement.