One Nice Day

One Nice Day

- Shinhye's POV -

 

Waking up so late after a long-time working hard for my drama, i found it was so strange without rushing to the shooting set. It was so hard to get rid of a fast-pace-living for such 4 months being like that.

 

I was now in the living room, noone else except me with my big Choah bear.

“Omma ah! Appa ah!”                                                                    

Just my voice turned back to answer me.

I got the way to the kitchen when i saw a little full-of-caring note from my Omma on the dining table.

“My dear! Take full sleep. I have prepared food for you, just heat it before eating, OK? Don’t work today, just rest”.                                         

- Omma-

 

When all the food was already in my stomach, i backed my room, pulled out everything that i usually used 4 months ago, my wig, my big & round sunglasses, my loose pants, my big hoodie & ready to put these on me. That was called “disguise” - a special way for an artist sneaking out alone without being noticed.

 

1 hour later, i was here - at Dongdaemun - the place that We loved the most. 4 months before, we always tried to adjust time, update each other’s schedules through Kakaotalk or messaged to find the way to meet each other, even just for drinking coffee with lighting-speed.

 

- 2 years ago -

All the casts met for the first time after casting.

“Yah! This is your surprise that you told me last week?” I tried to tone down my voice while staring at him.

“Uhm. Are you happy to see me more often now?”

“Wae? It just raises the rumor that we are dating.”

“Don’t care too much about it. The rumor will stop when they find it no more interesting. Plus, just ignore them & they will know we are just best friend, OK?” He insisted.

“You really don’t know there are large of Dooliers support us. They are always our hardcore & wanna see us together. I don’t wanna make them dissappointed.”

“Me too, that is why i am here to fullfill their wish” He whispered softly just to make sure none else except him hear it. But poor him, i had a good auditory.

“What? What are you talking? Can you speak louder?” I pretended.

“Ani, nothing. Please help & take care of me for the next 3 months, chaebal” that again his trade-mark toothy grins i knew so many ladies die for.

“OK. Just call me sunbae”. I teased back.

“Noway, it’s you must call me Oppa. But i gave u permission to be my friend so let just call each other by name, araseo, Shinhye?”

“I know. Just kidding”

 

Seeing each other day by day became our habit - actually a bad habit & i even didn’t think of deleting it out of my routine day. He could find any silly reasons just to meet me. But it was also so strange that i was always happy & find the way to meet him whenever possible.

Our feeling for each other has grown stronger & deeper.

He sent me messages everyday to ask my health.

He reminded me more often to be careful with weather.

All have become OUR habit.

He sent & I received.

 

Finally, the special day that i would never forget has came. The day that we both knew we have been waiting for so long & were ready to sacrify for our love.

“Why don't u just rest at home a little bit more? I have just asked to delay 1 hour for the shooting & everyone all agreed already.” I was so worried seeing his dark circle around his attractive eyes. How tired he was!

“You don’t have an idea how much i survived to be in this drama. This is actually a legitimate reason for me to meet u. I know you are scared of some can-not-be-called-fan’s comments. Don’t worry. I wanna take a nap now. Give me your shoulder, my best pillow”.

“Uhm...ok.” I couldn’t find any other words to answer him cuz he could see through me, as always.


“YongHwa yah! Wake up!”

“...”

“YongHwa ah!”

“...”

I raised both my hands & prepared to knock at his stubborn head when suddenly his voice just somewhere hiding behind his face warned me: "Just some more minutes. I am still affected by jet-lag".

My hands stopped halfway for a while & landed at his head, but instead of giving a hard knock, it became a caress & I just wanted to see him have a peaceful rest now.

While I nonstop choking his hair, like the way he did before when we were shooting YAB & he highlighted that could help my hair grow longer in a shorter time, I couldn't help looking at his face with an adorable. 

His soft hairs, his smoothly skin, his straight nose, his full y lips, his check-bone cheeks & his big sparkling eyes (I did know that even though his eyes were closed now) kept appearing everywhere. I tried to deny that strange feeling was becoming greater & deeper in my mind, my heart.


“Are u tired?” He tiredly asked.

“Ani. I am ok.”

“That means u are boring?”

“Not at all. Just because I don't have one more hand to flip the page to read the script.”

“That means you are thinking something?”

“Why u said that?”

“You haven't realized that u just said something crazily. Why don't u use left hand to flip the pages, or u can't read cuz your eyes are on me already?”

“Yah!!! Don't be so confident in your handsome look. I'm not interested in the flower boy.”

“Oops! Now I know I'm a flower boy thanks to you. And thanks for ur compliment.”

“...”
“Ok. Just kidding. Let’s go for shooting.”

 

 

He was my friend.

He was my close friend.

He was a really really close friend.

He could know what I was thinking, what I wanted to do, what my feelings were just looking at my face.

I was truly comfortable around him.

The friend that even me think that both of us looked so good together.

The friend that could replay for boyfriend.


All were true. From friend to could replay for boyfriend were true. Did it mean that I already had my feelings for him even before I realized it.

So ridiculous but so true.

 

 

The kissing in the final ep of Heartstrings official closed our Lee Shin & Lee Gyu Won public relationship but has welcomed a new & real Romance one for Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye.

Love is Only You” is the confession that he dedicated to me which i gladly happy became “Only his”.

 

 

I continued walking & observing all couple were enjoying their date. My heart suddenly beat so hard seeing him, actually just his standee outside the clothing store.
I hurriedly rushed there & was ready to take a photo with him, of course still in my full disguise. Choosing the best-quality photo with a V-sign & an arrogant pose, I sent him with the message "There is someone has fallen for me deeply. You have better keep me well, araseo?". I could imagine how he smiled silly while typing the answer "Yah, Park Shin Hye ssi, don't u know that I'm one of the hottest & most famous guys. I think u have better keep me well" attached with his smile emoticon & heart-shape one.


It was late already & i decided to back my house.


"Why do you go on a date without me? Do you really wanna find another man?" That his jealous voice welcomed me right in front of my house.

"Why are u here? Don’t u practice for your concert?"

"I'm so worried that my girlfriend has tried to fly away from me. That is why I am here to win her back".

“How?

“Jung Yong Hwa’s Special way”

He came closer, gave me a bouquet of flowers that he hid behind his back & showed off his sparkling smile while saying “You are my “Only One” & I am sure that you just always want to be my girlfriend”.

I couldn't stop myself wrapping my hands around his neck & responded with the same-sweet-level with his confession “I am your “Only One” & i do know that you were born just to be my boyfriend...”.

 

He placed his hands around my waist while placed his lips on mine. We both shared our passionate kiss without caring if we were caught or not. Everything, even there was hurt or joy, even it was happy or sorrow, all has created our unforgettable memory. It all was the way to make me stronger, to give me courage to dare sacrificing for my own happiness, as long as he was with me, i believe that we could go through any difficulties.