A Sprinkle of Shyness and a Dab of Awkwardness

Is this Love or Just a Coincidence?(Stopped)

~ Nichkhun's POV ~


My manager called me at 3 o'clock in the morning. ( For some reason he sounded like a girl)  It was horrifying!  I stayed up all night thinking about Victoria.  I wanted to know more about her.  Now you're probably gonna think that I'm crazy after I tell you this but I even looked her up on the internet.  She likes samgyupsal and cute things but at the same time she doesn't like things that are too cute. Anyway, about my manager, he called me cause he wants me to perform at this shopping mall.  He said that we must be up by six which was horrifying to me.  I got up and set my alarm to six then went in my bed to get some of my beauty sleep.


~ At 6 o'clock ~

RING-DING-DING! 

"Ughhhh!!"

I got up and woke the other members up.  Hey, wait a minute!  Why was I the only one who got the call?  Hmm...

I went up to Changsung and took a sock and put it near his nose, then I went to Junsu and touched his face smoothly like a girl would touch him.

Changsung woke up screaming and Junsu woke up happy.

"Omo, in my dream I felt a beautiful girl touch me!  It felt so real!'

I chuckled.  I can't believe he fell for that.

"Who put this sock next to me face!?"

"It was only to wake you up!  Our manager called me and said that we need to perform at a mall called Lee Shan Mall."

"Oh, but why did the manager call you only?"

"I'm not sure.  Can you guys wake up some of the others while I get ready?"

"Why do you get to get ready first!?"

"Ughhhh!!!!"


~ At the Mall ~

"Ahhhhh!  We love you 2pm!!"

"You rock!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

We walked in and it was really crowded with fans.  The fans were holding sings that said "Khuntoria LOVE!"  I didn't understand what that meant and what it had to do with me so I just walked past it without a single care and up the stage stairs.  We started performing Heartbeat when all of a sudden I see Victoria! 

Omo, what is she doing here!  I gotta hide!!!

I stood behind Changsung the whole time moving wherever he moved.  Soon, the song ended so I started slowly moving to the back of the stage.

"Wait Nichkhun!"  A girl from f(x) called my name.

I wasn't sure of what to do, make a run for it or lie and say I needed to go to the bathroom.  I decided to make a run for it but when I tried to this blond haired girl stopped me.

"You can't go anywhere!  I know you are a little shy but you see Victoria is also single."

"Wait how do you know this stuff?" 

I started walking toward them absentmindedly.

"Well you see I searched you on the internet and I saw that you were single so I planned....let's just say this."

"Wait a minute, you planned this, as in the show?!  How?"

"I know you aren't going to like this but I sort of pretended to be your manager this morning"

"WHAT!!  How could you do that!?"

"I'm sorry.  I really am!  It's just.... when you and Victoria, were with each other I could see that you both were happy!"

I sighed.

"It's fine"

"So you lied to me!"  Victoria was speaking.

"Yes, I did and I promise I won't do this again but please just go on one date and if you guys like each other then you guys can be together and if you don't enjoy each other then you don't have to date again, unnie!  Deal?"

"Fine, I guess"

"What about you Nichkhun?"

"Well I...I guess...umm...no....I mean sure."

"You seem unsure"

"Oh no, I'm not.  I mean it's just one date"

"Ok then, good."

................. 

"Well go ahead, enjoy the date!"

We started walking down to a restaurant side by side.

This is a little awkward.