Luna and Her Mischeivous Mind

Is this Love or Just a Coincidence?(Stopped)

~ Victoria's POV ~


 We entered the airport with lots of fans of f(x) fans and 2pm fans.

Oooh, I love 2pm!  I wonder where they are.  Oh, they are probably the group that's performing today!  Yay! 

I suddenly heard a group of people shouting something like, "We love Khuntoria!  You should totally live your whole life with him!"

Ummm...were they talking to me?  I am so confused right now.

"Now unnie, I want you to close your eyes until the performance starts"

"Why Amber?  You see I already know that 2pm is the performing group!"

"Really unnie?  Is there anything suspicious about that?"

"No, not at all.  But now that you bring it up something does seem suspicious."

"No no no no no no!  I was just curious.  Just forget I ever said that!"

In the corner of my eyes I saw 2pm.  I faced toward them and smiled.

Ahhh, it's really 2pm!  Oh, I see Changsung!  My dream ws to meet him one day and now my wish came true!  now I wonder where that Thai Prince is.

I froze.  It's him, it's Nichkhun!  I NEVER KNEW HE WS IN 2PM!  This is just great!  How could this be.

I saw Nichkhun hide behind Changsung for some reason. 


Soon the perfomance ended and I decided to make a run for it but Luna stopped me.

Nichkhun tried to rush out of the stage quickly.

"Wait Nichkhun!"  Shouted Luna.

Nichkhun tried to make a run for it.

"You can't go anywhere!  I know you are a little shy but you see Victoria is also single."

I was nudged Luna and she looked at me.  I made wide eyes at her.  She didn't stop talking.

"Wait, how do you know this stuff?"

He started walking toward us which made me really nervous.

I wonder what Luna's gonna say next.

"Well you see, I searched you on the internet and saw that you were single so then I planned...let's just say this."

"Wait a minute, you planned this, as in the show?!  How?"

"I know you aren't going to like this but I sort of pretended to be your manager this morning."

"WHAT?!  How could you do that?!"

"I'm sorry.  I really am.  It's just....when you and Victoria were with each other, I could see that you both were happy"

He sighed.

"It's fine"

This is horrifying especially when I trusted her!

"So you lied to me!"

"Yes, I did and I promise I won't do this again but please just go on one date and if you guys like each other then you can be together and if you don't enjoy each other then you don't have to date again, unnie!  Deal?!"

"Fine, I guess!"

"What about you Nichkhun?"

"Well I....I guess....ummm....no.....I mean sure."

"You seem unsure"

"Oh no, I mean it's just one date"

"Ok then, good"

...............

"Well go ahead, enjoy the date!"

We started heading to a restaurant side by side.

This entire time I found out about Luna's plan I didn't even think about the Thai Prince.  Maybe Nichkhun's the Prince.  It would make sense because he doesn't really look Korean nor speak Korean very well.  Wow, so I'm going on a date with a prince?  That's actually really cool if you think about it.