chap 9

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

After EXO came back from changing into their proper clothes,you,EXO and VIXX went to your house to have a mini chat since you didn't live with your parents and you can't fall asleep that easily despite the fact that it's quite late.

Once you,EXO and VIXX reached your house,the first question you asked both teams is why are they fighting against each other,Initally they didn't want to reveal the truth but after countless of begging by you,Suho finally spoke up.

Suho:"Ummmm...we are actually enemies towards each other."

You:"I see...but why must you guys fight everytime you meet each other?Can't you people be friends?I see you all fighting like mad since today recess."

Hyuk:"Ummmm..."

Before Huyk can even reply you continued.

You:"Speaking of recess...why did Tao slapped Leo?Are you kinda of nut...?"

Tao:"Ummmm...as you see..."

Hongbin suddenly interupted.

Hongbin:"As you see Tao and Leo fell in love with you and I'm serious."

Upon hearing this piece of news,you choked yourself then replied.

You:"Tao...Leo...are you serious.B-but like what Suho said earlier,you two are enemies?"

Kris:"It is true we are still enemies so my teammates and I decided to take this chance to ask VIXX to become friends rather than enemies since my teammates are kinda of sick of fighting with VIXX,so what do you think,VIXX?"

N:"Ok fine since Tao and Leo fell in love with the same girl but one false move and you know what will happen.Ok?"

Kris:"Ok..."

Youe eyes widen from the coversation you heard between Kris and N.Now EXO and VIXX are friens and two immortals fell in love with you.Suddenly Tao and Leo asked you something at the same time.

Tao+Leo:"Will you become my girlfriend(soulmate aiya it the same)?"

You:"...O-ok...b-but I'm just a mere human..."

Tao+Leo:"Just shut up and accept the fact that you are special towards us"

You:"Geez...you two got very good chemistry but more werid than others"

Tao and Leo gave you a death glare while other were laughing like nobody care.

After chatting(and a little of fighting)for 2h...

You:*Yawn*"hey it's getting really late now...do you want to sleep here tonight."

EXO:"No problem,after all we got suspended for 1 week"

VIXX-1:"Ok with us too"

Leo:"Hey what about me?I got school tomorrow"

You:"I suddenly wonder are you human or not..."

At first he didn't understand...

Leo:"Huh?"

After a few minutes later he got it...

Leo:"Oh ok I run back home and take my items.Is that what you mean?"

You:"YES..."

Leo:"Okok take a chill pill.Speaking of home,EXO,Vixx, do you want me to take your nesscary items?

EXO+VIXX:"YES!!!THANK YOU LEO AND SARANGHAEYO!!!"

Leo:"Ewwww...I need to house key for EXO..."

Suho:"Fetch!"
Leo grabbed the keys and ran back home/EXO home and came back within 5 min.He looks more an aunty that just came back from the market as he dragged a trolley a long full of both teams nesscary items.The others including you once again laughing like mental patients.Leo was so pissed off that he kicked everyone except you.

1h later after you allocated them into their rooms and night routines...

Tao+Leo:"Can I sleep beside you tonight?"

You:"...WHAT?!?"

Leo:"Please don't think in a dirty way,what we mean is since in between you there is space,so we want to sleep there."

You:"Ok fine since you are my bf"

Tao:"YAY!"(Rush to his allocated room and get his items,same with Leo but in a calm way)

10 mins later...

Tao:"Good night!!!"

You+Leo:"Night..."


Horrible chappie up!

Please leave comments and of course subsribe!

Oh yah before I end this author note please read my fren's fanfic

kpop1urver:https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/652520/forbidden-love-romance-vampire-werewolves-you-exo-bap

Emilybunny:https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/657702/never-thought-of-falling-in-love-with-him-again-gdragon-jiyong-romance-schoollife

And help me support my second fanfic:https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/659382/haru-haru-bigbang-gdragon-minyoung

Thanks and stay tuned!^^/