chap 10a

Love square(now owned by borninmato)

Next morning 4am...

*Beep Beep,Beep Beep*

"Who the hell send a message early in the morning?"you groaned as you switched on your phone to check the message.

You:"YAY!!!NO SCHOOL!!!"

Tao:"Oi! Can you please dont scream,you just spoiled my beauty sleep."

*Leo sit up suddenly then fall asleep again*

Just as you just screamed and Tao scolding you,the others open your room door to check out the commotion.

Others:"______ah,why are you yelling early in the morning?"

You:"Go and check your phones and you will understand why.You too Tao..."

They walked back to their allocated rooms to check their phones as what you instructed earlier.After 1 or 2 mins later,you see people running around the living room and the kitchen,jumping on the sofa and your bed(for those in the living room and your room).Even Tao carried you and ran around the entire house(and you nearly puke due to the inhuman speed).

But there were two people not partying...one is serious about this and the other is just following him.

Kai:"That-that means..."

Luhan:"NO CHICKEN!!"

Kai+Luhan:"Nooooooooooo~"

Kris:"Chicken is not my style"

D.o:"Aiya!Everything is not your style."

Kris:"Shut up!"

Luhan:"Since when you two appear?"

D.O+Kris:"Just now?Got problem?"

Just then you yelled.

You:"PEOPLE GO BACK AND SLEEP!YOU CAN PARTY LATER!"

Everyone:"Yes ma'am!"

After everyone went back to their room,you and Tao walked back to your room to came face to face with a messy zombie bed hair Leo sitting and staring at both of you.

Leo:"You guys' screaming and shouting was way too loud that you all disturbed my sleep.What are you all screaming about?"

You:"There isn't school for 1 month".

Leo:"I see".

After he replied you,he fall backwards and sleep again.

4h later...

*Ring ring ring ring*

"Aiyo,when can this idiotic phone shut up?!?"you groaned for the second time.

 

You:"Hello?"

Daehyun:"______ah,can you please come to my house now?"

You:"Why?"

Daehyun:"Just come."

You:"Kay".

After you ended the call with Daehyun,you told Tao and Leo,who was awake 1h ago that you are going to Daehyun's house.Upon hearing that,they immediately begged you to bring them,even Tao tried doing ageyo in front of you.

After countless of beggings by them...

You:"Fine fine fine,you guys sound more like boys rather than a man,especially you Tao.Come on,be manly!"

Tao+Leo:"..."

So...in the end,Tao and leo followed you to Daehyun's house.

500m after you left your house...

You:"Hey guys!Did you eat breakfast?"

Tao+Leo:"Ummmm...No?What about you?"

You:"I ate before I get out of this house.So you want me to bring you two to the nearby food court."

Tao:"Nah...since there is a nearby forest,we can do hunting there.After all,it is FOC."

You:"Ok be back by 30mins"

Tao+Leo:"OK!"

After they sped away,you decided to climb on your usual tree and waited for your'pet'monkey,Emily,to climb towards you.When she came,you took out a banana from your bag and fed her with it and played with her until your two boyfriens came back from hunting.


GUYS! THIS IS PART 1 OF CHAP 10!

Wait for part 2 to appear ^^