VI

Say No To Love {HIATUS}
Please log in to read the full chapter

VI

Sojin raised an eyebrow. “Just because you didn’t score with your date doesn’t mean I’m going to have pity- with you…”

He glared. “I will let you know that I very much could have scored, but I just didn’t want to!” He defended. “She wanted me badly, okay?” He didn’t know why he was arguing so vehemently, but he felt like his masculinity had been challenged.

She smirked. “So you willingly refused … Are you sure you’re straight?”

 

He bit his lip in irritation. It was getting harder and harder to see the good side of this girl. She was always just too difficult to flirt up. But he couldn’t give up. He grabbed her wrist impatiently and pulled her into his room.

“Yah!” Sojin shouted in resistance as she was unwillingly dragged through the door.

 

She yanked her arm away before noticing how different the room looked like now that it was clean. It was almost cozy…

Chanyeol’s little pomeranian came running up to her, yapping excitedly.

“Sh, you’ll get us in trouble, YamYam!” He shushed.

 

She raised her eyebrow. YamYam?

He smiled sheepishly. “My mom named it, okay? Don’t judge me.” He picked up the puffy puppy lovingly, cooing at it with gibberish. But then he quickly realized what he was doing and immediately stiffened. “… You didn’t hear that.”

To her horror, she couldn’t stop a small smile from cracking open on her lips. Don’t let this jerk play his tricks on you, she warned herself.

 

“I’m going to be going now,” she said. “It’s late, and I’m not supposed to be in a boy’s room at this hour.”

He scoffed. “Rules were made to be broken – live a little!”

She scowled. Was he calling her a bore? “You dragged me in here against my will, remember?”

He grinned and waved his dog’s paw. “I don’t think YamYam wants you to go.”

She held in her amused smile with a roll of her eyes.

 

She was just about to step out the door when she almost met eyes with the supervisor who was walking down the hall. Her heart dropped as she immediately reentered Chanyeol’s room.

“Guessing you changed your mind?” He asked with a smirk.

“… I think a supervisor just saw me…” She murmured. “He’s probably heading over here now…”

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened. If a supervisor came to check on his room, he’d be caught with YamYam… And obviously Sojin too, which just means double the trouble for me.
“Hide!” He urged, concealing the dog food, bowls, and whatever else would give him away. He pushed YamYam into Sojin’s arms and shoved her towards the window. “Stand on the ledge for a bit. It’s not that dangerous – I swear. I’ve done it before!”
 

The window was large and the ledge was wide – plenty wide to maybe even sit on – but that didn’t make it any less scary. Especially with a dog in her arms, and the cloudy night sky illuminating absolutely nothing, Sojin had no desire to step outside.
But when a knock came from outside the door, she mustered up her courage and took her first shaky step outside. She watched her head as she cleared the windowsill and made sure YamYam was secure. She shuffled to the side until she was against the wall and hidden from view. “I hate you, Park Chanyeol,” she muttered. If he hadn’

Please log in to read the full chapter