Drama Part 2

One Crazy Story

Back to 3rd POV what is happening in the drama

“C’mere Rocco!” YoonHee whistled as a big dog came into the dining hall and sat down next to her.

Even when it sat down the dog still towered over most of the people in the room.

“Now what?” YoonHee smirked daring us to challenge her.

EunMi stood up unfazed and got Harang from where he was sitting by YooChun’s feet.

“Come here Harang! Come to mommy!” EunMi called as Harang trotted over to her “That’s a good boy~ Now protect mommy from that mean girl and her dog.”

YoonHee scoffed as she compared the sizes of the two dogs “I think you know who’s going to win this fight.”

Like YoonHee hadn’t said anything EunMi bent down to Harang’s eyelevel and cooed.

“Harang, be a good boy and show that small dog how it’s done.”

Harang barked happily as he began to grow bigger and bigger.

“Hey if you're going to make Harang grow to his full size can you take him outside the house...he's going to squish us to death if you don't.” YooChun sighed as he helped EunMi move the still growing Harang outside with everyone following us close behind.

“God remember last time we took him with us to Japan?! They thought he as Godzilla as a dog” JunSu laughed remembering the panic stricken faces of all the Japanese people.
 

“You know that was your fault! You kept on telling him to grow bigger!!” JaeJoong accused JunSu.

“Was not!” JunSu cried out in disbelief.

“Was too!” JaeJoong affirmed.

JaeJoong and JunSu bickered the entire time EunMi and YooChun were moving Harang outside.

As YoonHee saw the chaos in front of her and realized her threat was meaningless she looked at Rocco who tilted his head to the side before he began to whine.

“I know Rocco. Looks like I have to get in the middle of this.” YoonHee sighed before running outside Rocco close behind her, into the chaos.

“HEY NOW HEY NOW HEY NOW!!!!!!!!! JAEJOONG, JUNSU, STOP FIGHTING. EUNMI, SHRINK THAT DOG BACK DOWN TO SIZE BEFORE YOU SCARE THE SURROUNDING POPULATION!!!” YoonHee shouted at the top of her lungs making Rocco howl as laid his head down and covered his ears.

But everyone ignored YoonHee as JaeJoong and JunSu continued to bicker and EunMi watched Harang continue to grow.

After Harang got to be as tall as the two story house EunMi turned to YooChun and asked.

“Chunnie sweetie, do you want him to shrink again? You know he only listens to the person that told him to grow until he’s back to normal.”

“Please I don't want my mom to freak when I take him back home. My mom still isn't used to Harang growing that big.” YooChun shook his head before continuing “The size of a horse she can take, Godzilla size...not so much”

“Ok! Harang! Here boy! Here's a treat if you grow small again!” EunMi shouted at the still growing dog as she held up a doggy treat she pulled out of her purse.

Harang seeing EunMi with the doggy treat in her hand, he gave a loud earsplitting bark before he began to shrink back to his normal size. When Harang was back to his original size EunMi gave him his treat pet him on the head cooing “Good boy~~~”

EunMi then looked over at her still bickering brother and best friend and shouted “Oi! Jae Oppa! JunSu-ah!”

“WHAT?!” They both turned to EunMi scowling, as they were still angry at the other.

“Stop fighting please~~~” She pleaded with a puppy dog face.

“Fine~” Jae rolled his eyes smiling at EunMi.

“But only because you're so cute~~” JunSu added as he went and gave EunMi a bone crushing hug.

JaeJoong followed suit and joined in on the hug.

“Hey get off! Can't breathe! Oppadeul!!!!!” EunMi cried even though she was laughing happily.

“Sorry EunMi~~~” They both sheepishly looked at her as they let her breath.

After that was over they all quickly rushed back to the dining hall as everyone remembered the feast that was still there waiting for them.

“Pass down the duck!” EunMi yelled a few minutes later to HanGeng who had the duck in front of him as the meal was in full swing again as everyone at, and socialized.

The room was filled with laughter, chatter, clinks of the silverware hitting the plates, people asking for food to be passed around, and the occasional bark from Harang and Rocco as they went around pleading for food from the table.

“Duck?! There is duck?! I forgot I get duck! I want duck!” YoonHee looked at the duck as it was passed down to EunMi drool beginning to form in .

“Nope sorry sweetie the duck are for us the geust & your bosses. Aka: HeeChul Oppa, KyuHyun-ah, and ChangMin-ah” EunMi tisked grabbing the plate off the table and put it out of YoonHee’s reach.

“But, but, but.....” YoonHee whimpered as she sadly watched the duck, after EunMi had served herself, be passed to HeeChul who was sitting next to HanGeng at the head of the table.

“Nope you agreed to being their lacky.” EunMi bluntly said as she stuck a piece of duck in from how good it was “Not my fault that you can't have the food”

HeeChul, ChangMin, and KyuHyun all nodded their heads agreeing with EunMi as they continued to eat.

YoonHee looked around hoping to find a sympathetic puppy to fetch her some duck. But she looked in dismay as she noticed Harang getting table servings from the DBSK and Super Junior members and eating them under the table. While Rocco chased HeeBum around with HeeChul at his heels yelling at him to stop before he chased Rocco out of the house huffing angrily as the dog disappeared into the woods.

EunMi noticing her gaze on the two dogs sympathetically said as she happily bit into her duck “Sorry YoonHee you’re out of luck.”

Then all of a sudden a small black Scottie dog with small wings on it flew over the dinner table and grabbed a large amount of duck in his mouth, flew over to YoonHee, and dropped it onto the empty plate she had waiting for him.

“Hey there Total, baby. Thanks for the duck.” YoonHee gratefully thanked the small black dog petting him.

“No problem Miss. You seemed to be in a jam there and I wanted to help.” Total said.

“Did that dog speak?!” Some of the Super Junior members cried out in surprise.

“Total?! From the Maximum Ride book series?! When did he get here?! How did he get here?!” EunMi jumped out of her chair and rushed over to him to take a closer look.

“I snuck him in in my Mary Poppins bag, because I'm a ninja.” YoonHee giggled girlishly as she held up a large black bag.

“WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET A MARY POPPINES BAG?! I want one!” EunMi looked at the bag in wonder.

“You can't find them in stores. I is special and know someone that makes them.” YoonHee gave EunMi a sly grin.

“But I want one too!” EunHyuk whined

“Me too!” JaeJoong cried

Everybody began to shout for one of their own, causing an uproar in the dining hall.

“You all don't have to feed…” YoonHee paused as she counted the people in the room “18 boys, plus EunMi and three dogs. I'm the only one who gets a Mary Poppins Bag!” YoonHee crossed her arms in an end of discussion way that made everyone quiet down.

“Fine...no fun.” Everybody grumbled looking at the black bag with want.

“I have to carry ALL of this.” YoonHee indicated the dishes, lights, and Total “I'm strong, but I ain't superman. I need help sometimes.”

“But you wanted the job!! And according to what I remember you need to get HeeChul, KyuHyun, and ChangMin what they want…” EunMi paused before saying “and I think that also includes their guest”

“Doesn't matter, I still have to transport it all somehow. Mary Poppins bag is functional, fashionable and fantastical. It gets all my needs done with little strain on my back.” YoonHee sounded like she was advertising her bag.

“Fine...but the other stuff you must still get oppadeul since that is still your job.” EunMi pointed out

“What’s that?” YoonHee  asked puzzled

“KyuHyun's video games when he gives you his list and HeeChul's cat stuff for HeeBum! How could you have forgotten already?!” EunMi sighed bewildered by this girls memory. “Now where was I…?” EunMi paused trying to remember what she was about to do then all of a sudden she remembered and snapped her fingers “Ah yes!”

“SHINDONG OPPA!!!! PASS DOWN THE CAKE IT'S DESSERT TIME!!!!” She shouted at ShinDong as he possessively held onto the cake.

“MINE!” ShinDong cried.

“Oppa~~~ Cake~~~” EunMi sweetly called.

LeeTeuk who was sitting next to him snatched the cake out of his hands and began to pass it down. Everybody served themselves a slice, the cake refilling before it got down to the last slice.

“ShinDong-ah you have to share with everybody.” LeeTeuk tisked


“Kansamnida oppa~” EunMi thanked Super Junior’s leader as she served herself a piece of cake and began to eat the triple chocolate cake happily.

Total tried to hop on the table to get YoonHee a slice but was stopped as Harang growled at him. Total yelped and ran away taking the Mary Poppins bag with him as he scurried out of the dining hall.

“TOTAL! GET YOUR SORRY BACK HERE WITH MY STUFF!!!!!” YoonHee roared at the Scottish mutant dog.

Total turned around about to go back, but one look at Harang made him rethink that thought and he spread his wings and flew off.

Everyone in the room laughed at YoonHee’s exasperated look.

“Thats my boy Harang!” YooChun praised Harang “Chasing the bad dog that is stealing our food”

YooChun gave Harang a piece of meat off his plate as he petted him on the head.

“Why would Total be afraid of Harang?” YoonHee muttered to herself perplexed.

EunMi pointed at Harang and said in a are you blind voice “He’s horse sized again duh”

Harang barked happily as YooChun coaxed him to grow back to normal.

“But Total's a mutant…” YoonHee cried still baffled.

“So...Total only has wings and can talk that's about all he got. He can’t face a dog like Harang.”

“But he’s married to a big dog like Rocco.” YoonHee said.

“So? Your point?” EunMi asked still not understanding.

“He’s brave and strong.” YoonHee looked at EunMi with fixed determined eyes.

“Yes he is, but even the bravest dog is scared of our Harang when he starts growing.” EunMi shrugged as she pet Harang on the head when he came padding on over. “Remember he can grow to the size of Godzilla.”

“I don’t care! Total wins!” YoonHee huffed not backing down.

“Nope sorry, Harang can squish Total.” EunMi laughed as Harang barked in agreement.

YoonHee stuck her tongue out at EunMi.

“I win!” EunMi put up a victory sign.

“Do not!” YoonHee refused to admit defeat.

“Yes I do~” EunMi said in a singsong voice.

“Don’t I win oppadeul?” EunMi asked the rest of the people in the room.

Everybody nodded their heads in agreement.

“You won.” HanGeng agreed.

“I don’t know about you but my dog always wins.” YooChun laughed.

“I don't care either way.” HeeChul announced as he leaned back into his chair finally satisfied from all the food.

“Thank you HeeChul. I’m glad to know there's at least one person who doesn't care either way.” YoonHee thanked her boss.

“I meant that I don't care if Harang wins all the time. But yes EunMi-ah won.”

“No one loves me.” YoonHee sobbed as she crawled into an emo corner.

“Do you think we are being to mean to her?” RyeoWook asked YeSung and KyuHyun.

“Naahhh she needs some tough love.” KyuHyun laughed

LeeTeuk leaned over and hugged KyuHyun.

“Just like I do to all the memebers.” LeeTeuk rubbed the top of KyuHyun’s hair messing it up.

“Hyung get off of me! Can't....breath...” KyuHyun whined

YoonHee began to grow mushrooms in her emo corner.

“...ummmmm YoonHee...what are you going to do with those...” EunMi slowly asked as she noticed YoonHee in the corner of her eye.

YoonHee began to making friends with the mushrooms as she began talking to them.

SungMin leaned over and whispered into EunMi’s ear “I think your friend is going crazy...”

They all looked at her concerned.

“I have no idea what she is doing…I mean we just met her.” EunMi whispered back.

“Hello Mr. Shroom how are you today?” YoonHee giggled hysterically

“Now she's talking to them!” KangIn yelled

“Wow, really?! She's crazy!” JaeJoong cried out

“JaeJoong, Mr. Shroom wants to know if you wanted to go to dinner with him.” YoonHee asked JaeJoong suddly appearing in front of him startling him out of his chair.

“Ummmmm...EunMi...are we sure she's not smoking those shrooms?” JaeJoong gradually inched away from YoonHee who had a crazed look on her face.

“I'm starting to think that that she may be high...” EunMi slowly said.

“No thank I'm still full from all that food.” JaeJoong gently told YoonHee

“Sorry Mr. Shroom. Hey! Hold on that's not nice! I’m not high!” YoonHee refuted.

“Wait you're not?!” Everyone cried out surprised.

“She could be lying...” EunMi pointed out a few seconds later.

“Mr. Shroom, you shouldn't spread lies like that. We all know that JaeJoong-sshi is with YooChun-sshi and that's that.” YoonHee scolded this Mr. Shroom.

“Um what?!” YooChun and JaeJoong exclaimed.

“Yep she is definitely high.” EunMi sighed

“He wants you JaeJoong oppa. Reallllllllly badly.”  YoonHee giggled like a crazy person again.

“Alright time for crazy lady to go.” KangIn said as YunHo and KangIn picked up YoonHee by the arms and took her to a mental institute.

They came back 40 minutes later without YoonHee.

“Did she get checked in all right?” EunMi asked

YunHo and KangIn nodded their heads yes.

“ALL RIGHT WHO WANT TO WATCH A MOVIE?! I saw a movie theater somewhere in this mansion! Saw it while I was trying to find the bathroom!” EunMi asked everyone.

“I DO!!!!!” Everyone shouted.

“Can we watch a psychological thriller?” YoonHee asked as she suddenly  

“HOLY HOW DID SHE GET OUT?!?!?!?!” Everyone shouted scared out of their minds.

YoonHee held out a knife she was holding and it. “Thanks Flippy!” YoonHee turned to a young Japanese man with spiky yellow hair “I knew I could count on you!”

The second they saw the knife all of the men pulled out ninja weapons and stood in front of EunMi.

“The crazy girl is back! Not only that she’s with the crazy tech guy from Imadoki! What was his real name? Oh right! Aoi Kyougoku!” EunMi shouted remembering the manga she had read only two weeks ago.

"Hey now! I'm not a crazy girl! I just have connections! Plus I’m still HeeChul, KyuHyun, and ChangMin’s employ.” YoonHee huffed.

Everybody looked at the three mentioned and they all shrugged and put their weapons away.

“She’s still our employ.” HeeChul pointed out.

“Fine. Everybody put your weapons away.” EunMi indicated for everyone to do.

“Awwwwwwwwwwww.” The rest of the boys groaned sad that they couldn’t use their weapons.

“Yeah I know you like them but put them away.” I laughed.

The rest of the boys grumbled as they put their weapons away.

“You happy now?!” EunMi exasperatedly looked at YoonHee.

“Yesh” YoonHee breathed a sigh of relief

EunMi rolled her eyes at YoonHee she was starting to really get annoyed with this strange girl.

“So we were going to watch a movie...?” EunHyuk chimed in after we had stood there in silence for a minute just staring at YoonHee wondering what we were going to do with her.

“Oh right!” EunMi cried as she pulled out a Korean subbed version of R.E.D “We are going to watch this! It’s ing hilarious!”

“I'll get the popcorn!” ChangMin shouted running  off to the kitchen, somehow always knowing where food was.

“I’ll get some chips!” Flippy cried as he followed after ChangMin.

 

“Is the crazy girl going to stay here and watch the movie with us?” YeSung questioned

“Unfortunately...” EunMi grumbled glaring at YoonHee

“Yuppenhiemer.” YoonHee childishly said ignoring EunMi’s comment.

They soon found the theater room ten minutes later after getting lost twice. EunMi found where the DVD player was and popped in R.E.D and by that time ChangMin and Flippy had returned with the popcorn and chips for everyone. Everybody then sat down on the couches, as far away from YoonHee and Flippy as they could before YooChun pressed play and the movie started.  

Everybody was pleasantly watching the movie with no commotion, the food was being passed around and shared when all of a sudden Flippy was passing the bag of chips to YoonHee. But instead of YoonHee getting the bag of chips ChangMin intercepted the pass and runs away with the chips as fast as he can to the other side of the room.

“Hey man!!! What the !” Flippy yelled at ChangMin.

“Share!” YoonHee shouted at him

“ChangMin-ah...do you want to make the crazy people angry...” EunMi looked at ChangMin worried about his wellbeing.

ChangMin looked over at YoonHee and Flippy and began to mumble to himself thinking out loud. “Food, get killed by crazy people, food, get killed by crazy people.” He kept going back in forth till he reach his conclusion and yelled like a crazy man himself “FOOOOD!!!!!” and began to eat the remainder of the bag of chips by himself.

“CHANGMIN-AH!!!” EunMi cried out in horror.

“He's dead...” YunHo sighed

 “GRAH!!!!!!!!” Flippy yelled cracking taking out his knife about to charge ChangMin.

“Flippy!!! NO! He’s still my boss!” YoonHee shouted grabbing Flippy he could stab ChangMin and pulls him back onto the couch with force.

“Great you got the crazy boy mad.” YooChun face palmed running his hand across his face.

“He never learns.” EunMi added sighing looking annoyed and bored at ChangMin who just smiled innocently at everyone as he finished off the bag.

“I will attempt to contain him. But I better go ask Kagome-sama for some magic prayer beads to do that.” YoonHee nodded her head as she continued to hold Flippy down with the help of KangIn and SiWon.

“Do you mean Higurashi Kagome from the manga and anime series InuYasha?” EunMi again recognizing the name.

“Yes her.” YoonHee confirmed her suspicions.

EunMi sighed before asking the boys “Alright who want to visit feudal Japan with me?”

JunSu, SungMin, HanGeng, and LeeTeuk raised their hand.

“Anybody else?” EunMi asked receiving No’s from the rest of the group.

“Alight lets go then. Can’t waste any time now can we?” EunMi lead the way outside with everyone falling behind her again.

“Woo Hoo!!!!! Road Trip!!!!!!” Flippy happily shouted punching the air completely oblivious to what was going on.
 

“Yes sir... behave.” YoonHee smiled at Flippy amused as he was carefully moved outside by KangIn and SiWon.

 “Is he...” JaeJoong started to ask.

“Bipolar? Yes he is.” EunMi quickly said cutting him off.

“We try to put him on meds, but he won't  take them all the time.” YoonHee glared at Flippy who sheepishly smiled back.

“Wish us luck!” EunMi exclaimed as they stopped in front of a large van in front of the mansion.

“We're off to see the wizard!” YoonHee began to sing as she linked arms with Flippy began to skip around the van with him.

“Ummmm YoonHee...Kagome isn't a wizard...” EunMi indicated

“God she's high again!” SungMin exclaimed

“I'm not high. I'm quoting!” YoonHee shouted at SungMin as she and Flippy continued to skip around the van.

“Sure looks like you are...” SungMin muttered under his breath.


“I'm NOT sitting next to them!” HanGeng crossed his arms as he looked at the two in horror.

“YAY ROAD TRIP!!!!! This is going to be fun! WooHoo!!!” LeeTeuk whooped the only person besides YoonHee and Flippy that seemed to be excited about this trip.

“This is going to be a long trip...” JunSu groaned

“I call window seat!!!!!” Flippy broke off from YoonHee and shouted climbing into the van sitting near the window as EunMi unlocked the van.

“Hey! No i get window seat!” LeeTeuk whined

“This is a van, guys. There's more than one window seat.” YoonHee gave the older man a duh face.

“Everybody ready?” YooChun asked as he stood near the van.

“Why are you here?” JunSu asked not remembering YooChun to be among the people that raised their hands.

“I'm driving.” YooChun smiled at JunSu.

“But i thought i was going to drive.” JunSu looked at YooChun with an exasperated look.

“Nope I get to drive in exchange for EunMi being in shot gun.” YooChun beamed as EunMi handed him the keys.

Everybody but Flippy who was already in the car glared at the couple as they got into the front seats.

“But I want to sit in the front seat or middle window seat...” LeeTeuk grumbled

“LeeTeuk Oppa just make Flippy sit in the back or on the other side of the van.” EunMi turned around and told LeeTeuk.

“Not near any of us!” HanGeng, SungMin, JunSu and LeeTeuk shouted at the same time.

“I'll be a buffer.” YoonHee offered.

“Ummm YoonHee...we mean you too...” JunSu gently told YoonHee

“Ya! Oppas! Just deal with sitting next to one of them! You can either sit next to the crazy knife lover or just the crazy girl! Choose!” I shouted at the four men.

The four of them looked at Flippy who smiled innocently at them but in such a creepy way that it sent a shiver down all of their spines.

“Crazy girl it is...” LeeTeuk sighed as the other members nodded in agreement.

“All right if we have all decided on our seats can we leave now?!” YooChun asked impatiently.

“Yes…” The boys grumbled as they all got into the van and picked a seat.

“ALL RIGHT LETS GO!!!!” EunMi whooped.

“Excelente!” YoonHee said in Italian

“Let's go let's go let's go!!!!!!!!!” Flippy began jumping up and down on in his seat.

YooChun started to drive and after one hour had passed everyone was bored.

“Are we there yet?” EunMi asked leaning on her arm against the window.

“No.” YooChun answered

“How about now?” JunSu asked five minutes later

“No.” YooChun answered again a little more irritated.

“Now?” LeeTeuk asked a minute later

“No!” YooChun growled

“Nooooow?” SungMin giggled

“Again NO!” YooChun shouted

“YooChun...” HanGeng started to say.

“I SAID NO ALL RIGHT! SO STOP BOTHERING ME! WE’LL GET THERE WHEN WE GET THERE!!!” YooChun roared cutting HanGeng off.

“I was just going to say you passed the airport...” HanGeng meekly said.

“Oh...sorry.” YooChun apologized as he turned the car around.

“This is why we don't drive distracted, children” YoonHee told everyone receiving a glare from everybody but Flippy who was looking out the window in aww.

Everybody got free airplane tickets courtesy the boy’s popularity, and a few hours later we arrived in japan.

“Now where do we go? YoonHee...you're the one that suggested this...lead the way!” EunMi held out her arm gesturing for YoonHee to show us where to go.

“To Higurashi Temple!!!!!” YoonHee shouted as she began to march off somewhere

Flippy seeing the new environment began to run around like a puppy off a leash.

“Flippy! Get back here!! You're not allowed to wander alone!!!” YoonHee chased after Flippy.

“Let's go guys.” EunMi said sighing.

The rest of the group groaned and sighed as they picked up their luggage and followed the crazy duo.

“Please god don't let us get killed” YooChun pleaded to the clear sky above us.

After an hour of searching around and asking many people we found it.

“Here we be everyone!” YoonHee triumphantly said

“Didn’t she say she knew where we were going?” SungMin asked YooChun

“Well we’re here now.” YooChun answered

“Alright what now...this doesn't look like feudal Japan to me.” JunSu looked around the old temple.

“That's because we have to go through the well you dummies” EunMi laughed as she remembered the manga again.

“Well?” HanGeng asked doubt written all over his face.

EunMi turned to YoonHee and said “Why don't you show them what I'm talking about.”

“Follow me everyone! I promise this is totally safe!” YoonHee motioned us over to a building where when we opened the door was a well in the middle.

Everybody surrounded the well and looked inside.

“Everybody ready? Let's get a blast from the past!!!!!!” YoonHee howled before jumping into the well with Flippy.

There was a bright flash of light and they were gone.

The boys looked at the well skeptically, doubt written all over their faces.

“Oh don't be such babies!” EunMi laughed as she grabbed YooChun and JunSu and dragged them into the well after them.

The other boys shrugged and follow after them having no other choice since YooChun still had the car keys.

The second everybody had arrived on the other side of the well YoonHee began to make beeline to where she remembered Kagome to be, Flippy hot on her tail.

“Hey wait for us!!!” EunMi called after the duo.

EunMi ran after them with the confused boys chase after them.

“Weren't we in a temple a few second ago?!” YooChun tried to confirm with the other people in the group who all nodded their heads still confused.

“Where the hell are we?!” JunSu looked in a daze.

“There are trees everywhere now!” HanGeng took in their surroundings.

“Where the hell are we?!” LeeTeuk and SungMin hollered.

“Oh I'll explain later just be quite.” EunMi laughed taking a deep breath enjoying the fresh air.

After another 10 minutes, they got lost again no surprise there, they mets up with Kagome and her group. After doing formal introductions to everyone they got down to business. EunMi was surprised they knew her seeing as this was the first time she had gone there.

“Hey! Kagome! I have a favor to ask!!!!!” YoonHee cut into EunMi and Kagome’s conversation.

“What's up?” Kagome asked apparently used to dealing with people interrupting her.

“I need one of your dog collars o'wonder. We need a better way to keep Flippy here out of trouble and under control.” YoonHee requested

Kagome looked at Flippy who tried to smile sweetly but it ended up looking mischievous and evil.

“Let me talk to Kaede. She's the one who makes them.” Kagome nodded her head as she looked at InuYasha who was inching closer to Flippy.

“What are you doing, grinning like a fool?” Inuyasa cried “RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE!!!!!!!!!” InuYasha roared at Flippy.

“Hmmmm turns to YooChun...we should get one for JunSu too.” EunMi giggled as she looked at Flippy’s confused and startled look as InuYasha tried to tell him to run.

“What do these prayer beads do?” YooChun asked out loud.

“If you put it on someone they can’t take it off and you connect to a command they fall to the ground, usually on their face.” EunMi whispered into YooChun’s ear as he grinned and looked at JunSu.

YooChun ran after YoonHee shouting “I want one too!!!!!”

“You poor poor souls” EunMi sighed shaking her head as she looked at JunSu and Flippy sadly.

“We have to wait for Kaede to make them. For now we're welcome to stay with them until they're done.” YoonHee leaned forward on the heels of her feet after about an hour of talking to Kaede.

“SLUMBER PARTY!!!!!!!!” EunMi and Rin who apparently also knew me and hit it off well.

“Are those real ears?” LeeTeuk pulled at InuYasha's ears.

“Owww!! They are real you stupid human!!!” InuYasha growled at him causing him to let go.

“Is he like half dog or something?” HangGeng questioned as he graciously accepted some tea from Sango.

“He's a half demon...his dad was a demon dog and his mom was a human.” EunMi explained.

“How does that even work?!” Everyone could see JunSu’s mind go to the gutter.

“JUNSU! He turns into his human form! What were you thinking?!” EunMi shouted smacking her brother upside the head.

“You don't want to know...” YooChun shook his head.

“JUNSU!!!!!!!!!!!” YoonHee and Flippy cried out in shock

“Naughty naughty.” YoonHee said waving her finger at him.

“STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!” EunMi yelled at JunSu smacking in the head again.

“Ow.” JunSu whimpered.

“You see this is why he needs prayer bead too.” EunMi pointed out.

“Point taken…” YoonHee agreed.

“All right this is how it's going to be split. All the girls plus Sango's kids are in one hut and all the boys are in the other hut!” EunMi told everyone.

“Oh can I join in the woman’s hut?!” Miroku smiled innocently.

Sango hit Miroku on the head with Hiraikotsu “No you are going to sleep with the guys you .” Sango groaned having second thoughts about marrying that erted monk.

“Maybe make one for him too?” YoonHee jokingly told Kaede.

“Perhaps?” Kaede shrugged laughing as she saw the look of horror wash over Miroku’s face.

“No I don't need one! I'll be a good priest!” Miroku fell to his knees and pleaded in front of his wife.

“You promise not to try and seduce any of the females.” Sango scowled at her husband.

“Yes! Yes I'll be good.” Miroku promised

“Mommy why is daddy shaking in fear?” Sango and Miroku’s daughter asked her mother.

“Oh it’s nothing, just your Daddy about to be put in the same prayer beads Uncle InuYasha has.” Sango grinned evilly.

“This just got way more interesting.” YoonHee giggled as she ate popcorn that she got from who-knows-where.  

Miroku ran away in fear as everyone in the hut burst into laughter.

“Rin could take care of the kids while kill my husband.” Sango smiled sweetly was an aurora of menace around her.

“Yes Sango-sama~” Rin vigorously nodded her head.

“Well that was interesting...well we'll see you guys in the morning.” YooChun continued to laugh as he said goodnight to everyone and followed Kohaku.

“Night oppadeul~ Night JunSu-ah~ Night InuYasha~” EunMi said goodnight to everyone.

The next morning they all woke up to Kaede cooking breakfast happy and content having had a good night’s sleep.

“Today's the day, the sun is shining, the tank is clean!!!” YoonHee yawned and stretched.

“Why so much energy so early?” Flippy woke up all groggy and tired.

“This is too early!” EunMi and the rest of the boys in the men’s hut grumbled.

Well YoonHee was anyways as she got up and did a quick set of sit ups as everybody else yawned trying to wake up.

“Who wants to go get---” YoonHee stopped midsentence gasping as she saw out the door a tall man flying our way who looked very much like…

“SESSHY!!!!!!!!!!!” YoonHee and Rin shouted excited as Sesshomaru landed on the ground his faithful servant Joken riding Ah-Un landing next to him.

Both of them ran outside and tackled Sesshomaru with a hug.

“Who is this creature?!” Sesshomaru growled as he looked at YoonHee while giving Rin an affectionate pat on the head.

“Sesshomaru-sama I don’t know? She came to Kaede's house with EunMi and her friends. She keeps telling me she’s been here before but I don't seem to remember her...” Rin shrugged.

Sesshomaru pulled off YoonHee from his fluff and turns to EunMi.

“Who is this? Is she a friend of yours?” Sesshomaru looked annoyed.

“Sorry Sesshomaru-sama...she looks like she’s kinda a fangirl of yours...” EunMi shrugged not really understanding why everyone knew her here.

“What’s that?” Sesshomaru asked puzzled.

“That’s when a girl, looks up to you, loves you unconditionally, and pretty much obsesses over everything you do.” YooChun told the yokai (A/N: Demon in Japanese)

There was a roar of laughter as InuYasha appeared from the guys hut behind YooChun began to crack up.

“This is not funny!” Sesshomaru growled menacingly.

“I have a question it's been bothering me for some time. What is your fluff made of?” YoonHee ignored what was happening around her and just looked at Sesshomaru’s fluff and pet it lovingly.

“Why do you want to know?” Sesshomaru frowned not liking YoonHee touching his fur.

“Cause it's never really explained and it's amazingly soft and fluffy!” YoonHee’s eyes shimmered crazily.  

“I really don't know. It came with the human body.” Sesshomaru continue to glare at YoonHee.

“Awww... Sad face. I wanted to know..... It's kinda like chinchilla fur...” YoonHee continued to caress his fur lovingly.  

“Well that is too bad” Sesshomaru turned to Rin deciding to ignore the strange human girl “Here are some new kimonos...I must be off now.”

“Thank god!” InuYasha cheered glad his older half-brother was leaving.

“Be nice!” Kagome looked at her husband with a warning look.

“No he's such a fuc---” InuYasha started but was interrupted by Kagome

“SIT!!!” She yelled at him.

InuYasha’s face hit the floor and his fingers twitched as he was unable to move.

“How did you do that?!” The DBSK and Super Junior members plus Flippy cried out surprised.

“That is the work of prayer beads.” EunMi smiled sweetly at them.

Junsu and Flippy remembering what they were about to get put on them began to run away but were stopped by YooChun and Miroku as they each caught them by their shoulders.

“WE'LL BE GOOOOD” The two of them sobbed.

“As far as I can tell, JunSu needs them and Flippy,” YoonHee paused and looked at Flippy’s pleading face “I did promised to control you, sorry.”

 

“They are ready.” Kaede came out a few minutes later and handed the prayer beads, one to YooChun and one to YoonHee, to put on JunSu and Flippy in turn.

JunSu and Flippy begin to sob pleading like their lives depended on it, as they kneeled down on their knees begging that YooChun and YoonHee didn’t put on the prayer beads.

YooChun looks at JunSu and began to laugh.

“Why are you laughing hyung? Why are you laughing! This is not funny! Imagine when the girls find out the word that makes me do…THAT!” JunSu pointed at InuYasha who had angered Kagome again and was on the floor twitching again.

“Actually the prayer beads only work with the person that puts them on and say the initial command.” Sango explained as came out with her two kids.

“STILLLL!!!!” JunSu cried as YoonChun began to crack up again.

“Why are you still laughing?!” JunSu sobbed.

“I’m laughing, because you actually thought I would do that to you!” YooChun said between laughter.

JunSu nodded his head in shame.

“Ouch that hurt, right in the heart. Really it did.” YooChun pouting placing his hand over his heart.

YooChun gave the prayer beads that were for JunSu back to Kaede.

“I LOVE YOU HYUNG!!!!” JunSu cried out in joy as he ran to hug YooChun.

“What about me?!” Flippy asked looks hopefully at everybody.

“Nope you still need them. That's why we took this trip in the first place.” EunMi apologetically looked at Flippy kind of feeling sorry for him.

“Sorry, Flippy. But what the oppadeul demand, the oppadeul get.” YoonHee apologized as she moved towards Flippy, prayer beads in hand.

“WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! What if I promise never ever till the end of time as long as I exist to never ever get into a knife fight again?” Flippy tried to get himself out of this situation.

“Flippy, we all know that's about as likely as ChangMin-sshi giving up food.” YoonHee retorted.
 

“That’s not going to happen.” SungMin said.


“Point proven. Now behave before I take JunSu's prayer beads and put them on you to making them double strength.” YoonHee raised her eyebrows daring Flippy to question her.

Flippy reluctantly obeyed and let YoonHee put on the prayer beads around his neck.

“Good now…” YoonHee paused to give him an happy but evil grin “Stay.”

Flippy tensed his body as he fell to ground InuYasha-style.

Everybody cracked up as Flippy is helped up by InuYasha who had finally recovered from the last time he slammed to the floor.

“You know you’re an idiot right?” InuYasha sighed and shook his head at Flippy.

“Why?” Flippy asked as he wiped dirt off his clothes.

“The necklace doesn't come off.” InuYasha bluntly told him.

“Ever?!” Flippy almost shrieked.

“Nope...” InuYasha confirmed it as he tried to pull his own prayer bead over his head, and even though the prayer beads could have easily slipped over his head no amount of strength InuYasha used could get them over his head.

Flippy still skeptical tried to take his own prayer beads off with all his strength as well but failed miserably.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” Flippy fell to his knees and howled sorrowfully.

“I'm really really glad you didn't put one on me.” JunSu thanked YooChun as he placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Although, if we did, you could always pull off a badass tribal look.” YoonHee giggled just thinking about it.

“Bambaiya~” JunSu randomly sang.

“Not again” YooChun and EunMi groaned as they both slid their hands down their faces

“Junsu-ah...sweetie I love you and that's really cute when you say that...” EunMi Walked over and looked her brother straight in the eyes. “But I don't think that’s a word.”

“Aww i'm sorry SuSu~~~” EunMi laughed at the pointing JunSu giving him a big hug.

JunSu broke into a grin as he hugged her back.

“What have I started?” YoonHee grumbled

“What I can't hug my twin brother? You were close to Sesshomaru” EunMi glared at YoonHee.

“I was talking about JunSu's incoherent ramblings. You're more than allowed to hug him.” YoonHee rolled her eyes ignoring the rap comment thrown at her.

“Alright well we got the prayer beads time to head back.” EunMi turned to Kaede and bowed along with everyone else “Thank you for your kind hospitality and the prayer beads.”

Four hours later after another airplane ride we were back.


“Ahhh it's great to be back in South Korea.” YooChun stretched his arms as he plopped onto the couch back in the mansion.

Everybody had already went to sleep in the many rooms in the mansion, but the six people just collapsed on all the couches tired.

“Nighty night.” YoonHee grumbled sleepily.

“Night everyone~” EunMi sleepily said

“Night~” Everyone else mumbled.

Then everybody passed out on their couches.

The screen went black again before the next scene showed up.

EunMi was fast asleep in bed as the sun streamed into her room, but before the sun could wake her, JunSu came charging in and woke EunMi up.

“What the…JunSu?! What are you doing here?! Where is YoonHee? I know she fell asleep on my bed…” EunMi began to quickly ask JunSu.

“Ummmm EunMi are you ok?” JunSu asked confused “You were here all night, you never brought anybody home named YoonHee…I don’t even think you know a YoonHee.” JunSu continued still confused.

“Oh my god. It was all a dream! But it seemed so real! You were there. The rest of the DBSK members were there, Super Junior was there! Heck even Harang was there! He could grow to be the size of a two story house and you and Jae Oppa were arguing! There were even anime and manga characters there! I should have known it was a dream the second weird things started happening.” EunMi sighed as she tried to make sense of the dream she had just had.

“Well that seems like an interesting dream!” JunSu genuinely said smiling “Why don’t you tell me what you remember as we get ready for our schedules for today?”

“Alright. I’ll be out for breakfast in ten minutes.”