Drama Part 1

One Crazy Story

3rd person what is going on in the drama

EunMi stretched as she and the DBSK boys exited YooChun’s car after a long trip from Seoul to wherever in hell they were right now. EunMi woke YooChun’s sleeping dog Harang that they had brought along on the trip.

“Ummm I thought we were going to a beach resort…” JaeJoong said as he looked around at the forest around him.

“This is the beach resort!” YooChun smiled as he pointed to the cabin in front of us.

The cabin was surrounded by the scenic woods, a lake that sparkled in the afternoon sunlight and the quiet peace that couldn’t be found in the city. Birds chirping, streams gurgling, nature at its uninterrupted finest.

“Last time I checked YooChun…that’s a cabin…and that’s a lake, not a beach.” EunMi pointed out looking worriedly at YooChun.

“Ok I lied…I just really wanted to go camping!” YooChun whined

“Fine I don’t care what we do as long as I’m getting fed” ChangMin said “So where is the food?” he asked YooChun

“Inside, I ordered some barbeque to be brought here earlier.” YooChun smiled holding out the key to the cabin.

“I love camping!” ChangMin cried as he ran inside the cabin after snatching the key from YooChun’s outstretched hand, Harang barking happily after him knowing that wherever ChangMin went it was always to food.

“What about our clothes? We packed for the beach?” EunMi asked looking at their luggage.

“Don’t worry I packed your luggage and sent them here before we left.” YooChun said not skipping a beat.

“Alright then let’s have some food first!” YunHo yelled as he followed after ChangMin.

The rest of the group followed behind bringing in their luggage already smelling the meat being grilled outside in the back of the cabin. After a few minutes of eating EunMi tuned around as she heard a faint rustling in the bushes but seeing nothing she ignored the sound and resumed eating laughing as JunSu cracked another one of his cold jokes.

Then all of a sudden a girl about in her teens jumps out from the bushes and stole a piece of meat that YooChun was about to feed to Harang.

“What the hell?!” YooChun looked at the girl in surprise

“Who the hell are you?!” JaeJoong asked

“My name is YoonHee and weren’t you offering me that food?” The girl that had just stolen the piece of meat asked tilting her head and sitting like a dog.

YoonHee looked to be around 18/19 years old, with long brown wavy hair that looked like it need a combing. She looked to be 155cm, with ragged clothing, and was wearing a backpack on her back. Even though she looked disheveled you could tell if she cleaned up a bit she would be very pretty.

“Ummm…no…he was probably trying to give the food to Harang... which is his dog. Right Chunnie?”

YooChun nodded his head.

“But I’m so hungry…and I want one so badly…can’t I have one.” YoonHee asked pouting

Feeling bad for the girl YooChun began to go over and give her a piece, but all of a sudden ChangMin snatches it off his plate and ate it himself.

“Hey that was mine!” YoonHee growled at him and goes and bites the chunk of food off of what's still dangling from ChangMin's mouth but missed.

“Why did you do that?!” ChangMin yelled backing away from the strange girl, as he chewed the piece of meat looking at the girl with wary eyes.

“You stole my nom noms.”  YoonHee simply said.

“He was going to steal the food from YooChun anyways.” I told YoonHee explaining the maknaes rudeness.

“But they were mine…” YoonHee whimpered

“All food is my food.” ChangMin bluntly said as he continued to eat.

YoonHee looked at ChangMin and cocked her head sweetly saying,

“Share with me please~ You know you want to.”

ChangMin glared at her for a few seconds before he protectively hugged his plate of food shouting “MINE!!!” before he finished eating the last of the cooked meat.

Then all of a sudden out of nowhere YoonHee pulled out surgical tools from her clothing.

“WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THOSE?! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED?!” I shouted as YoonHee began to slowly walk to ChangMin with an even grin on her face.

ChangMin sighed and shook his head unfazed by YoonHee.

“No I’m trying to get food.” She simply said as she sharpened her carving knife “I’ll sew him back together, don’t worry~” She laughed maniacally.

“Should we call the police?” I asked turning to ChangMin before turning back around as YoonHee tripped almost cutting herself with the carving knife. “Though she does look like she will cut and kill herself before she touches you…”

“I have my Voldemin powers I’m not worried.” ChangMin shook his head as he continued to happily eat his meat.

“Voldemin powers are powerless against a hungry puppy!.” YoonHee shouted at ChangMin glaring at him.

“This girl is crazy.” YooChun looked at YoonHee in shock as the rest of us nodded our heads.

All except ChangMin who you could visible see was displeased with YoonHee.

“Umm YoonHee…” EunMi began trying to make this random crazy girl stop what she was doing.

“I am dangerous. Be warned.” YoonHee growled without giving me a second thought.

“No.” EunMi continued as she pointed at the very pissed off maknae “You never insult the Voldemin power…”

“Don’t you know who I am?! I’m the great…why are you guys backing away?” YoonHee tilted her head confused as EunMi and the rest of the boys backed away from ChangMin.

“Good luck there YoonHee, you have pissed off the dark lord.” EunMi hissed at the girl.

YoonHee looked over at ChangMin and as soon as she did her face went pale as she noticed the menacing aurora surrounding the maknae of DBSK.

“If I get you more food can we be friends?” YoonHee meekly asked.

“If you bring me my favorite food I might consider it.” ChangMin considered her offer for a few seconds.

“What is your favorite food?” YoonHee quickly asked

“Crab. Good luck finding any here.” ChangMin crossed his arms over his chest.

“Hold on I’ll be back really quick!” YoonHee cried as she bounded off on all fours.

“What the hell just happened here?” EunMi asked as she sat back down confused.

“I have no clue. Do you think she will come back?”

“There is no way she can find crabs in thi---” ChangMin began when all of a sudden they heard a crashing in the woods behind them.

“I BROUGHT YOU CRAB!!!” YoonHee shouted as she skidded in front of ChangMin throwing her backpack in front of him.

ChangMin slowly opened her backpack to find five still very much alive crabs in it. As one of them tried to snap at him he yelped and quickly closed the backpack and threw it on the floor.

As he did the bag opened up and out tumbled the crabs YoonHee had brought.

“Friends?!” YoonHee sad on the ground smiling at us.

“Truce…” ChangMin reluctantly replied instead.

“By the way I don’t think we introduced ourselves. I’m Kim EunMi.” EunMi held her hand out towards YoonHee who just looked at it confused.

EunMi dropped her hand before moving on to introduce the rest of the group.

“That’s my husband Park YooChun, my twin brother Kim JunSu,and my friends Jung YunHo, the oldest in our group Kim JaeJoong and the one you stole food from Shim ChangMin.”

Everyone politely nodded their heads in greeting.

“Nice to meet all of you! Oh I almost forgot! I brought chocolate as well!” YoonHee grinned even wider as she pulled out a large slab of Chocolate from her pocket “Enjoy!” she began to giggle

“YAY!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!!” EunMi and the members all shouted at the sight of the chocolate in this strange girl’s hands as all six of them made a grab for it.

They ignored the fact that they had just met the girl and that there were still crabs scurrying around on the floor.

But before any of them could even get to it, like his life depended on it, ChangMin---who happened to be the closest one to YoonHee---jumped at her and grabbed the chocolate bar out of her hand.

“Hey! Those are ours too!!!”  EunMi and the rest of the DBSK members shouted at ChangMin who had already started stuffing the chocolate in his mouth happily.

“Sorry ChangMin I brought that for everyone to share. There will be more for us later.” YoonHee tried to pry the remaining chocolate out of the maknae’s hand.

ChangMin and YoonHee fought for the chocolate but then all of a sudden the screen went black, and a few seconds later a spotlight hit both of them while another hit the rest of the group.

“We are the ‘Cult of the world dominators’ we have summoned you all here today because you seem to be messing with one of our members.” A voice that sounded very familiar to the six friends spoke.

They all squinted ahead of them wondering who was speaking.

“I’m Kim HeeChul, the leader.” A spotlight fell onto HeeChul as he introduced himself.

“Cho KyuHyun.” Another spotlight showing KyuHyun to the right of HeeChul.

“And you already know me. I’m Shim ChangMin the maknae of the cult.” A third spotlight lite up onto ChangMin. He had joined the other two and was now standing to HeeChul’s left.

The three of them were standing in front of three wooden podiums, and all three were wearing judges’ robes, while HeeChul wore a powered judge wig.

“But I’m a cult leader to!” YoonHee shouted as she held up a badge with ‘Cult leader’ crudely etched onto it.

“That looks fake to me.” HeeChul mocked as he looked at it.

 “Why can't I help? Are you guys afraid of looking like a male harem if I do join?” YoonHee huffed as she put the badge back into her pocket.

“YES!” ChangMin, KyuHyun, and HeeChul shouted together.

“That’s one of the reasons” HeeChul stated.

“Plus you’re a little strange and we just met you.” ChangMin added

“And creepy.” KyuHyun finished as the three of them nodded their heads in agreement.

“How the did we even get here?” EunMi whispered to YooChun as they watched this unfold before them.

“I have no clue what’s even going on.” YooChun whispeared back.

“I think they completely forgot about us being here too…” JaeJoong added

JunSu nodded his head agreeing with them as they continued to watch whatever was going on.

“That makes me sad. And I even gave you chocolate…” YoonHee sniffled

“We got no such thing!” HeeChul and KyuHyun shouted crossing their arms.

“Yes thank you for that. But you would have had to give me chocolate anyways.” ChangMin said ignoring the envious looks from his two cult members.

“Can I at least be the mascot?” YoonHee asked making a cute puppy dog face at HeeChul who she assumed was the leader of this small exclusive cult.

HeeChul pulled out his cat HeeBum and said “Already have on.”

HeeBum meowed annoyed at YoonHee as she looked at him before sneezing, making HeeChul take HeeBum away from her afraid she may be diseased.

“I be allergic.” YoonHee mumbled as she sneezed again.

“He didn’t know that.” ChangMin shook his head.

“Well know he knows.” YoonHee stuck out her tongue at the three cult members.

“Yes bur either way HeeBum is still the mascot.” KyuHyun nodded his head as he pet HeeBum who purred nuzzling his head into the young man’s hand.

“Can I be co mascot?” YoonHee requested

“Hyung-nim that girl wants to know if she can be a co mascot with HeeBum.” ChangMin turned to HeeChul who was now scratching HeeBum’s chin.

HeeChul looked at YoonHee, scoffed and shooked his head no.

“Sorry girl, the leader said no.” KyuHyun chuckled as YoonHee pouted in front of them.

“This is getting interesting. Hey anyone want popcorn?” EunMi asked as she held up a bucket of popcorn for the rest of the members.

“Where did you get that?!” JaeJoong exclaimed as he stuck his hand into the bucket and took some popcorn, popping it into his mouth.

“No idea just found a popcorn machine over there.’ EunMi shrugged offering the bucket to YooChun, JunSu, and YunHo as well.

“Then can I be the mascot’s caretaker?” YoonHee requested

“Hyung-nim can she be the caretaker?” KyuHyun sighed already knowing the answer but he asked anyways.

“Isn't she allergic?! Why would I let someone that will constantly sneeze all over my baby HeeBum take care of him?! No she can NOT be his caretaker!” HeeChul scoffed at the idea.

“Sorry YoonHee…HeeChul hyung-nim is very protective of his cat.” ChangMin shrugged.

“I'll only sneeze if he rubs his body all over my face. Other than that, I shouldn't sneeze.” YoonHee nodded her head determined.

“Hyung-nim she---” KyuHyun started but was cut off as HeeChul put HeeBum down on the podium in front of him, putting up his hand to silence KyuHyun.

“Tell her I’ll think about it.” HeeChul replied.

“Horray!!!” YoonHee howled punching the air.

HeeChul then motioned for ChangMin and KyuHyun to huddle with him so the three of them could discuss the idea.

“That mean we'll have to see her everyday” HeeChul pointed out

“She's still weird.” KyuHyun added

“Not to mention HeeBum doesn’t look like he likes her at all.” ChangMin further argued.

“So we’re all in agreement?” HeeChul asked.

ChangMin and KyuHyun nodded their heads.

The trio broke from their huddle and looked at YoonHee who had a hopeful look on her face.

 
“Sorry the answer is still no.” the three of them chorused together.  

“What if I fetch food instead? I could be your errands girl?” YoonHee suggested.

“Hold on I could go for that.” HeeChul nodded his head with a smirk.

“Yes! I like that! Now you’re talking!” ChangMin grinned his lips thinking of all the food he wanted.

“Oh and fetch some video games for me too!!” KyuHyun was also warming up to the idea of having an errand girl.

“What kinds of video games do you want oh mighty KyuHyun Oppa?” YoonHee asked bowing deeply.

“Don’t let this go to your head.” HeeChul mutter under his breath as he noticed KyuHyun’s wide grin enjoying the title.

“Hehehehehehe.” KyuHyun evilly giggled as HeeChul rolled his eyes.

“We’ll get back to that.” ChangMin laughed as he noticed KyuHyun had gone into his own world. “But first…FOOOD!” 

HeeChul then clapped his hands twice, and all of a sudden the surrounding went black again.

When everything went bright again they were all in a big castle dining hall. Not only were EunMi, YoonHee, and all five of the DBSK members there, but all 13 of the Super Junior members as well. They were all sitting at a really long dining table with a giant sheet over it.

“How did we get here…?” Some of the Super Junior members asked dazed and confused.

“What are we doing here…?” The rest said.

“The dining room proudly presents, your dinner” YoonHee called in a French accent as she unveiled a magnificent feast as “Be Our Guest” from the Beauty and the Beast movie began playing all around them. She was all dressed up and clean surprising the DBSK member and EunMi.

However the second the food was reviled the dazed looks disappeared from everyone’s faces.

“ALL RIGHT FOOD!!!!!”  EunMi, KangIn, ChangMin, and ShinDong before shouting with everyone else “Thank you for the meal!” as everybody started to dig into the food.

“My work here is done.” YoonHee smiled proudly at her work.

“Alright bye then!” YunHo said food in his mouth as he ate greedily.

“Bye!” Everyone else said waving goodbye as they continued to eat not even bothing to look up from their plates.

“Ya! CHANGMIN OPPA! That was mine! Chunnie Oppa control your maknae” EunMi laughed as she tried to take her food back from ChangMin’s plate.

“Gentlemen, and EunMi, there is plenty for everyone. It's special food that refills when you run out.” YoonHee announced ignoring the fact that she had been dismissed.

“That's right ChangMin! That means give me back my beef!” EunMi finally succeeded in getting her food back from ChangMin as she stuck out her tongue at him.

“Whoa! So it’s kinda like a Hogwarts feast!” One of the Super Junior members shouted happily.

YoonHee nodded her head at the comment before adding “The only thing that doesn't refill is the chocolate fountain... couldn't manage that one... tricky little bugger.”

There was a chorus of disappointed sounds from everybody at the announcement.

“YA! ChangMin-ah! That’s my beef! Get your own!” EunMi shouted again as ChangMin laughed as he popped a piece of her beef into his mouth.

“There's plenty of beef. I just got finished saying that!” YoonHee scowled at EunMi and ChangMin who were still bickering over the beef.

“I know I just wanted it back! I picked out pieces that I wanted!” EunMi retorted as she once again snacked her beef back from ChangMin.

YoonHee stomped over to the two of us, grabbed a cluster of beef with the serving chopsticks and slapped them on both of our plates.

“Now no fighting at the dinner table!” YoonHee glared at the duo “That goes for everybody, otherwise, food goes bye-bye.” YoonHee gave a look to everyone else at the table.

“Way to go ChangMin!” Everybody grumbled at him.

“What?! She’s the one that wouldn’t give me the meat!” ChangMin protested.

“Share!” YoonHee growled at them.

“Fine.” EunMi and ChangMin reluctantly said glaring at eachother.

“Good.” YoonHee  beamed content.

EunMi then stuck her tongue out ChangMin and gave him a Melong.

“EUNMI!” YoonHee yelled.

“Yes?” EunMi asked with an innocent smile while ChangMin glared at her.

“What part of behave do I have to have Rocco beat into you?” YoonHee growled again unamused.

“Who’s Rocco?” EunMi looked at ChangMin as they both shrugged and looked at YoonHee confused.

“My malamute-whitewolf mix dog.” YoonHee smirked.