Chapter 1

When He Cheats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]CHAPTER 1[/CONTENTID2] 


[CONTENTID1]The beeps of the keys on the pad being entered resound through the silent house as the door is pushed open. 

"Hey, I’m home." You don’t look up from your seat at the tiny dining room table, opting to draw out random words with your fingers an the solid surface. 

"What’s wrong?" That was really the best question he could come up with? Really? You smirk and look up at Jiyong, watching him blanche at the tears running down your face. 

"Whose Amanda?" You didn’t think it was possible for him to get any whiter, but he did. 

"How do you know about Amanda?" He shoves his hands into his pocket, a nervous habit that he’s prone to do. 

You look back down to the table while you bring his phone out of your hoodie pocket. The phone that he’s been looking for, for a couple days now. “I found your phone. It was in the dirty clothes pantry, probably fell out of your pocket.” 

"There were a couple of texts from this girl named Amanda. The texts seemed a little suggestive so I just wanted to know who she was." You press a couple of buttons on his phone, getting to the new ones from Amanda. 

“‘Hey, haven’t heard from you in a while babe. Are you okay?’” The angry tears start to come out harder and you hear him start to come over. 

"Hey, don’t read them out loud." He reaches across the table for the phone but you move out of the chair and stand up, walking to stand by the couch a couple feet away from him.

“‘Hey, you’re not answering you’re phone Ji. Where are you? Call me please, I need you so bad.’” He comes over again and tries to get the phone but you turn your back to him, going to the last text that she sent. 

“‘Okay, I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter