Finding a Towel Boy & Mr. Annoying

The Towel Girl and The Mirror Prince

Mianhae!  School!  That's the WHOLE reason as to why I have not updated at all!  Mianhae, again!  But please take this chapter as an apology!  Unedited, because I need to sleep soon, but I hope you guys enjoy:D
 

 

Nelli's Point of View

 

"Niel!  Niel~!  Ahn Daniel!  Where the-Oof!"  I bumped into a palm tree planter.
 

"You know, you should really watch where you're going."  A voice said.  WAIT, TREE PLANERS DON'T TALK!...right?  I turned around.  A tall and slender boy with many curls looked at me.  He had a smirk on his face and was wearing a pair of skinnys and a simple black v-neck.

 

"Why the hell are you here telling me what to do?"  I was already agravated that someone would even THINK of provoking me now when I was looking for my stupid twin.

 

"I am here because I can be.  Why?  Does it bother you?"  He asked and raised a perfect eyebrow.  Why is it that everyone can raise only one and I have to raise two?  Argh!  Life is filled with many unpleasant things.  Like this guy for example...

 

"Can you please leave? I'm kinda busy."

 

"Leave?  That's a first.  Usually, girls are all over me."  He smirked again.

 

"Argh!  Just... just leave...Mr. Annoying!"  I scowled.  Who the hell does he think he is?  Sheesus!

 

He let out a breathy and light chuckle.  "Is that the best you could come up with, Ahn Danielle?"  Who the hell is he to call me by my name...how does he even know my name ...o.o...

 

"How...How in the hell do you know how I am?  You stalker!  You creeper!  You FREAK!"  I screamed.

 

"Babe, it's called a name tag."  He said, pointing to the wretched thing that got me all red.

 

"Don't.  Call.  Me.  Babe."  I gritted through my teeth.

 

"Okay, honey."  He smirked again.  What was it with guys and smirking?  No one would ever know.

 

Right when I was about to yell and scream in his face, I heard an even more horrible noise.  It was...screaming?

 

"AHHHHHHHHH!  NELLI!!  HELP YOUR OPPA!!!  HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Oppa?"  I asked myself, only to have the wind whisk by me...or rather, Niel whisk by me.  I ran after him, only to realize that the mob behind me was a bunch of girls, all hungry and wanting for a peice of Niel's Power Ranger boxer's.

 

"Oppa!!  Boy's bathroom!  Go, go, go!!"  I screamed ahead.

 

He suddenly stopped and I nearly collided with him if it weren't for the fact thatI didn't want to die young.

 

"Oh, I didn't think of that."  He said, rather stupidly, might I add.

 

"C'mon, we have to go, there are tons of people chasing...after ...you?"  I looked back to see the mob gone.  Hmm...I wonder where they went...

 

Jeongmin's Point of View

 

"OHMAHSHISUS!!!!!!"  Screamed yet ANOTHER deliciously handsome guy.  Apparantly, the fangirls brought it upon them sleves to find some new meat.

 

"CURSE DANIELLE FOR MAKING ME *Pant* RUNNN~!"

 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SARANGHAE JEONGMIN OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!  ME NO WANT CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!"

 

Nelli's Point of View

 

"How many TIMES do I have to tell you!  Tell them that you're in charge of taking out the garbage and they'll NEVER even look at you again!  Towel boy, Niel, at least say that you like Sponge Bob!  That'll for sure chase them away!"

 

"How many times do I have to tell YOU Ahn Danielle to keep away from boys!  They're stupid, insensitive, immature, and completely idiotic human beings!"

 

I looked him up and down and rose two eyebrows.  "That explains a lot."  And I then walked away before hearing him scream, "YAH!".

 

I smiled.  Having an older brother like him was the best, especially if he is super overprotective when it comes to the topic of you and boy-  Wait...what boy was he talking about when he wasranting at me?  I wasn't flirting with anyon-...

 

"OPPPPPPPAAAA!"  

 

"What now?" He screamed from the living room of our small apartment.

 

"What boy were you talking about?  When you were screaming at me?"

 

"Oh... The one with the curly hair, black shirt, a head taller than you...which reminds me, you date him, you die."  He suddenly turned and smiled at me.

 

I walked up to him.  "I am not dating, flirting, or even associating myself with him, so don't waste your time.  I don't even know that person."

 

"Not what I was seeing~~~~!"  He sing songed.

 

"Well, what did you see?"

 

"He was giving you the eyes!  I swear to it!"

 

"...What?!"

 

"It's like this."  Niel made his large eyes even larger and looked at me with a face that screamed creeper.

 

"That's not y Niel."  I dead panned.

 

"Exactly, because youe aren't pretty."  And with that, he stuck out his tounge.

 

"OOOPPPPPAAAAAA!!!"  I screamed and chased him down.