Husband?

My Arranged Marriage With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After running for a while, I finally reached my house. I walked up to the door and slowly opened it. Once I was inside, there was no coming back from what was about to happen. I poked my head inside and saw no lights on, or so I thought. I walked inside my house taking my shoes off before going further into the house. As I was nearing the living room, I realized that the lights were on and I mentally cursed. Slowly, I made my way into the living room. As I expected, my parents were sitting on the couch waiting for me, what I wasn’t expecting was the man that I had bumped into not long ago was also sitting in the living room.

“Sungyoung, come sit down next to Jaejoong.” My mother said pointing to the creep. And although I didn’t want to sit next to him, I knew that it was better to not go against what my parents told me what to do. I scurried my way and sat next to him. As my hit the couch cushion, Jaejoong turned to me and smirked. “I told you that I would see you again darling.” He whispered. “Sungyoung, meet your future husband Jaejoong, as of today you two are engaged. As of next week, the two of you will be living together.” My mother quickly stated. My jaw drooped to the ground and my eyes went wide.

“You want me to marry him?! A complete stranger!” I yelled. My father glared at me and I quickly shut my mouth. “Watch your mouth, that’s my best friend’s son your talking about, not a complete stranger, and you’re going to marry him, no objections.” My father’s deep voice boomed. I just stayed quiet and nodded my head. “Now go to bed you have school tomorrow.” He added on. I quickly got up and practically ran to my room. There was no way that I was going to let them see me cry, especially that creep.

I ran into my room and slammed the door. I got changed into my pajamas and jumped into my bed, and as if on cue, my tears started falling as soon as my head hit my pillow. How could they force me into a loveless marriage?! I yelled in my head while a stream of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter