What is going on?

Fluffy Encounter
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'm Taeyang" he whispered in your ear and his hot breath made you blush like crazy. That sent you Goosebumps all over your body and you could hear your rapid heartbeat pounding against your chest. Then he pecked your earlobe, causing you to close your eyes. That was a reaction that you didn't understand. Why did you close your eyes even though he didn't do anything serious? The moment he kissed your earlobe you could feel the heat from his body disappearing.

Relieved that he has finally released you, you shakily propped yourself straight against the wall and opened your eyes. And you couldn't believe what you saw. Your cat was sitting in front of you and looked up. And you could almost see it grinning, if that was even possible. "Huh? When did you come in here? You...just how? And where is that erted creep by the way? I know he's fast but how on earth did he disappear so fast?" you questioned in confusion while scratching the back of your neck and looking around.

But a second of thinking made you realize that you actually were a victim of stalking. Without hesitation you ran to the kitchen door, and hastily locked it with the Shinee Key that already has been inserted in the keyhole, hoping that you were safe from Taeyang who most likely was in your house. Now you felt more secure and at ease. The cat has been observing your actions carefully without a sound. Normally it would annoy the heck out of you and do lots of stupid things, but this time it wasn't, which was weird. Really weird. You almost forgot it was there. But suddenly it meowed to catch your attention. "Hm? What is it?" you asked the fluffy ball and bent to it down, intending to caress it. "At least both of us are safe from Mr Stalker in here, god somehow he is disturbing me..." While thinking about the probably mentally ill you blew air out of your cheeks and looked at the kitty. It was way too silent and behaved too well. Something wasn't right here.

*I'm probably thinking too much* Since your intuition was quite crappy you decided to just let it go. You sat down cross-legged then lifted your cat on your legs against your tummy. It meowed once as you did so then tapped around and made itself comfortable. You caressed its forehead in that process and smiled. It was just so adorable. 

The next thing that happened didn't make sense.

For a second there was a light coming from the cat that blinded your sight. You immediately held your hand over your eyes and blinked once. You froze in an instant when you felt something heavy on your legs. The thing that was looking playfully at you now...was him.

Aka Crazy Cat-Referring Stalker

Please log in to read the full chapter