Exhausting

Fluffy Encounter
Please log in to read the full chapter

You held your breath as your mother approached your wardrobe. *Please, don't open it* you begged in your head.

Good fortune didn't seem to be with you today...she opened it. Once again your heart sank in your boots and you already imagined which punishments you will receive.

"Hm...We should go shopping soon, you don't have any pretty things." This wasn't the reaction you expected.

You were completely baffled, your mouth hanging open as you stared at her in disbelief.

"What are you staring at. I'm not saying that you haven't any pretty stuff at all, but...a bit few, don't you think?" The last thing you cared about were your "not so pretty" clothes. Instead of getting angry at your mom, you got up and ran to your wardrobe.

Confused you looked through it and there really wasn't anything looking like a cat...Saved by the bell..."We two have to go shopping right after I finish my next business trip. Or better, I'll just buy you some things in Paris." your mom blabbed. *Paris, this time?* you thought a bit annoyed of your mom's comment about your clothes and closed the doors of your wardrobe, not even questioning where the cat could be.

*Not pretty, huh? But yours or what?* your rant continued in your head. But seriously, your mom hadn't even a piece of sense about fashion. *I mean you say baby rose glitter belly dancer dress thingies would look good...Do I look like Bollywood?!* you silently scoffed when you thought about that thing she bought you 3 years ago.

Finally your mom left your room with a 'I'll go down again' which relieved

Please log in to read the full chapter