Chapter 4: Hanyoung High School

My Knight in Shining Armor

Mom is giving me a hard time on this. "'Greetings! Yoon Sohee, Hanyoung High School is delighted to inform you that you've passed the entrance exam. Welcome to Hanyoung High School!' Okay. I passed the exam." What?! "I-passed-the-exam. I passed the exam! I'm entering Hanyoung High School! Yes! Yes!"

"Really! Let me see." Unnie grabbed the letter and a big smile formed her face. "Wow! Congratulations Sohee! That means we'll be shoolmates from now on!" Sooyoung unnie was so happy to hear it. Well mom was also happy. She said it was my biggest achievment. "See, if you just study hard and not sleep all the time. If you just did this when you are in primary school. Well I'm glad that you're changing dear."

"Well thanks Mom."

"I bet she has someone so dear to her or let's call it "crush" that made her be inspired and study hard. Right Sohee?"

"Unnie! You're talking nonsense."

"Don't hide it. You're blushing." Okay, seriously I'm blushing because I thought of Sehun. Well he really is the inspiration, 70% out of 100%. 30% is Soojung and Kyungsoo. "Sooyoung stop it. You sister's gonna cry already. Sohee call or email your dad. He'll be so happy to know this."

"Right! I'll just email him mom." I quickly went to my bedroom and emailed my dad. My dad was not here around us because he is in abroad. New York specifically. He is a dentist there in one of the famous hospitals in New York. After I emailed my dad I texted Soojung, Kyungsoo and Sehun. I told them that I recieved my letter from Hanyoung High School and I wanted to meet them at our favorite place. "Mom, I'm going to see my friends. I wanted to tell them that I passed the entrance exam."

"Okay dear. Be careful and be right back."

"Okay mom." I leaved the house with a big smile on my face. I just can't believe that I have passed the exam! I finally reached the samgyeopsal restaurant and made a sad face. I'm gonna trick them by telling them I didn't pass the exam. Wahaha!

"Hi guys."

"Sohee. What's wrong? You look sad? How's the result?" Soojung asked with a big worry on her face. Soojung-ah! I'm sorry!

"Yeah, how was it? Tell us yours first." Kyungsoo said with a concerned face. Wow this is daebak! This is a rare verison of Kyungsoo, the serious Kyungsoo. He's always the playful one even in serious situations but this gathering is an exception. Now I feel guilty for trying to tell a lie. Actually a joke. A bad joke.

"I, I, I..."

"Sohee just tell us. It's okay."

"I, recieved the le-letter this morning and, the let-ter..."

"Sohee, just relax. Well sit first so you can calm down yourself." Soojung insisted. I immediately sat down and look at their faces making a worrying face. I wanna laugh because I found myself stupid and mean for doing this to them. They all looked so serious and it's funny. I'm so evil for enjoying this. "The letter, it says, the exam, I..."

"PASSED!" I shouted the last word that the other customers looked at our table especially at me. I bowed and said sorry. When I turned my attention at them, they're all shocked except Sehun. He was smiling.

"Hey guys! I passed the exam. What's with your faces you two? Yah! Sehun don't just smile. Say something. You're creeping me out."

"I know you will pass the exam. That's the meaning of this smile." Sehun said and still the smile was there. Gosh someone stop him please. Those eye smile and sweet lip smile! "Sohee, congratulations! Well I'm sorry but you scared us for a moment and when you said you passed, gosh! My heart stopped beating girl! Don't do that again." Soojung said with a teary face. "Congratulations princess! But you really got us there. Your acting was so good. Soojung's right don't do that again. You're giving us a heart attack. But on the other side, we're all entering Hanyoung High School! We also passed the exam!" Kyungsoo said with full of energy. Well that's Kyungsoo. "Sorry everyone and congratulations to all of you. I know you'll pass the exam and 'll never do that again. Haha! But I'm just so excited to tell it to you and telling it straightly is boring. So..."

"But you gave us heart attacks!" Soojung pouted.

"Hehe. Sorry again. My treat today! Samgyeopsal?"

"Assa! Thanks princess! Drinks are my treat!"

After all the drama I made, we decided to go home and call it a day. We're all so happy that we'll be entering Hanyoung High School together especially them because I passed the exam. I feel proud and happy because all of the hard work, the endless and sleepless nights of studying paid off. A week after that day was the the first day of high school. The routine was till the same when I was in middle school, take a bath first then fix myself but there's something different. The school uniform. I am now wearing the Hanyoung's school uniform. I don't wanna sound proud but it looked good on me. I look smart and elegant. After eating breakfast and of course brushing our teeth, Sooyoung unnie and I headed to Hanyoung. She said she wanted to tour me around at school and of course help me see my section. I really hope we'll be on the same as Soojung, Kyungsoo and Sehun. There were so many students at the lounge area. I think the bulletin board is there and I was right because Sooyoung unnie dragged me over there and said I should find my name because she'll do the same with her name. I searched over at the first year list and luckily I found my name that fast. "I-A." My section. I didn't bother to look for Sehun, Kyungsoo and Soojung's name because it is too crowded here and I can't breathe. I guess everyone's so excited to know what section they belong. Sooyoung unnie signaled at me that she'll go ahead and told me to have fun today and touring session will be canceled. She's with Siwon oppa right now. Duh. Well I guess I will have fun. This school is so big and there's so much to discover. I was about to turn around when Kyungsoo suddenly hugged me.

"Princess!" I don't understand why he always call me princess. Well I don't mind because he always call people other names. A Kyungsoo thing. "Kyungsoo-ah!" I broke the hug before someone thinks we're a couple. "It's good to see you. I've never seen Sehun and Soojung yet. Well you look good on that uniform. Very pretty!"

"Thanks. You too. You also look good on that uniform. Well it adds more of your playful look."

"Awww, princess is that a compliment?"

"Maybe. I don't know. Haha! Hey! The two are over there! At the benches."

"Let's go over there." We moved over to where Sehun and Soojung where. Sehun looks so handsome today. I stared at him for a while before getting back to my senses or before I get caught. "Yah! You're just here. Kyungsoo's been looking for the two of you."

"Sohee!" Soojung hugged me tightly. "Soojung-ah! Did you miss me? What's with the hug?"

"Why does Sohee get a hug from you? Where's mine?" Kyungsoo saidn while extending his arms and sounded jealous. This time Soojung blushed again and hid her face at my shoulder. "Shut up Kyungsoo!" There's something at Soojung and Kyungsoo again. Especially at Soojung. She was blushing. "Anyways, Sehun and I are classmates. Do you know what section are you?" Soojung broked the hug and faced me and Kyungsoo.

"Yeah."

"Okay. The two of you, say out loud your sections in a count of three. One. Two. Three..."

"1-A!" We shouted in unison. Wait, Kyungsoo's section is 1-A? Does that mean wer're on the same class?! Oh my gosh! "Kyungsoo! We're on the same class! Yey!"

"We'll fill this year with lots and lots of happy moments, alright princess?"

"Yah Kyungsoo! Just the two of you?" Sehun interrupted. "What's with that face Sehun? What section are you huh?"

"1-A. Me and Soojung. You and Sohee. Four of us. On the same section." O_O Sehun is also in 1-A?

 


END OF CHAPTER 3!

Thanks for reading!

I wanna say thank you to those who subscribed! Thank youuuu! :*
Sorry if this chapter is too short. ^^v

If there are any grammatical errors please inform me so that we can correct it. Thanks. :)