Three: Mean And Sweet

Dead But Alive

"Yoona-ssi, did I creep you out? Sorry for that, though." she smiled innocently. Pfft. Faker. I just smiled fakely and nodded as an acceptance to her 'apology'. "Wait, you girls know eachother?" Luhan asked out of the blue. I was about to say something and remind him about our childhood when Seohyun suddenly spoke up. "Yes, oppa. She's the sunbae who helped me make my poject back in 3rd grade." she said. What a liar. "Y-yeah.. r-right." I stuttered. "I gotta go back to Yuri unnie." I said."Oh, would you mind us joining you, Yoona-ssi?" Seohyun innocently asked. I shook my head and led them towards Yuri. "Uh.. Yur unnie, you mind some company?" I asked at the phone-ing Yuri. She looked up and saw Seohyun and Luhan. I saw her eyes widen a bit for a second, then smiled. "Of course not. C'mon, have a seat." she chuckled. The two sat down infront of us and they started to talk. Emphasis on they. I don't like talking much. I'm not interested, though. "So, Seohyun-ah.. I mean.. Seohyun-ssi.." Yuri started. Oh, I heard that, though. Forgetting honorifics. "Yes, Yuri-ssi?" Seohyun said. "Can you tell me about your past, well, with Luhan-ssi?" Yuri said. "Seohyun is my only childhood friend," Luhan started his explanation. Ouch. Forgot me? I was the FIRST, though! "We met at school. She was the only person I remember after someone erased my memories. I assumed I knew this someone before, and we used to be close. But Seohyun tried her best to make me believe she was my only friend left. She said that this someone left me, well, ABANDONED is the right term to use," he continued. B-but, I NEVER LEFT YOU LU HAN! I just have to! I felt Seohyun smirk, but I shrugged it off. "And after that, she took care of me. And practically grew up with me." he smiled dreamily. Dude, you obviously like the traitor. "Wow, so you guys are so close!" Yuri exclaimed. "Yup, oppa is like my older brother!" Seohyun squealed. Stupid liar. You told me you're in love with him, you pabo.

{FLASHBACK}

"Yoona unnie!" a girl called.  5-year-old Yoona turned back and saw 4-year-old Seohyun running towards her.

"Seohyunnie. You want anything?" Yoona asked.

"Neh unnie. Unnie... Aigoo.. I don't know how to say this to you but--"

"But what, Seohyunnie?"

"Unnie... I.. I.. I l-like.. L-Luhan.. oppa..." 

"What?"

"I said, I like Luhan oppa. And can you set up a meeting for me? A playdate with him, perhaps?"

Yoona stood there, frozen. She doesn't want to believe Seohyun likes Luhan. Seohyun is a smart girl, a really good girl that came from a tidy family. She's so young to feel these kinds of things. Even Yoona. But Yoona knew in her heart that she was first, and will always be his last.

{END OF FLASHBACK}

"I better go. Eomeoni's waiting for me." I bowed and started to leave. "Wait! Yoona-ah, are you sure? It's only 6 PM. And it's early for seniors." Yuri persuaded. "Sorry. But I really have to go." I blankly said and left without a word. I headed straight home.


I bumped into Seohyun on my way to school. Bad timing, though. "Hello, Yoona unnie." she smiled. "Who gave you the permission to stop using honorifics on me?" I said coldly. God. I never meant to do that. Well, I have to. "Then sorry. You know, you're so cold. No wonder Luhan oppa never remembered you." she mocked. OK, she's really getting on my nerves. "Whatever. Do what you want, Seo Joohyun." I just said and left her. But seriously, this pabo just won't stop. "Oh, I will. I will get my Luhan. I will be his girlfriend, his fiancee, his wife and we'll have children! I'll wreck that stupid necklace of yours and leave you to dust! I will spill that you're a--"

"SHUT UP! I WAS FIRST, SEO JOOHYUN! YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP! YOU'RE JUST THE STUPID, FRICKING BACKGROUND IN THE PICTURE! YOU'RE A NOTHING!" I yelled and stormed away. I heard her soft sobs. I know she's sensitive. But how will you react if aperson is so aggressive towards you, but when you're aggressive towards her, she'll become soft? Irritated. That's what I felt for that freakishly ugly flirt a.k.a . She's just a demon-ess in disguise. Jeez, you don't know how much I hate her. She's the culprit of everything. She acts sweet and innocent around others, but when she's with me, she'll be a freak. Trust me, if you're in my situation, you'll just beat the hell out of her. Even if it's child abuse or etcetera, blah blah blah. 

 

You're a nothing, Seo Joohyun. A BIG NOTHING.

 

 

Author's Note: HAPPY NEW YEAR GURLS AND GUYS! Have a merry new year (made that up)! OK, so I updated. I'm not showing off Yoona's powers at first because it includes Brazilian, Latin, German, or whatever kind of words you'll encounter. And the horrible past of LuYoon + Seohyun, it will be revealed SOON. PS, sorry for calling Seohyun here a NOTHING. It's part of the plot, so please understand. And I don't hate Seohyun! She's my 5th bias in SNSD. Anyways, Happy New Year guys! (I luv all the Year of the Horse born-children here. Author-nim loves you because it's her year, too!)