Unlucky girl.

Christmas Eve

얼었는지 터치가 안되서 주유구가 안열림.. 나한테 왜이래..? 오늘 크리스마스이브인데.. 진짜 혼자인것도 서러운데 운동하고 집에가는 나에게 꼭 이래야겠어ㅠㅅㅠ?? -- Shin Hye, Dec. 24, 2013  

Went to gas station and the gas valve doesn't open due to freezing weather.. Don't do this to me..! Today is Christmas Eve.. It's sad enough to be alone at this time! You really have to do this to me going home after a workout ㅠㅅㅠ??    

 

 

Her Christmas eve.  

"Aaaargh! Just my luck to be stuck here. Whyyyyy did I ever think of working out today! At this time.. Aish.. ", Shin Hye can only sigh. She has just returned from her Japan Fan Meet and wanting to keep herself busy opted to go to a gym nearby.  

"Nearby? What a joke. Of course there won't be any open near your place, pabo! And since you're so stubborn, you still end up looking for one. And where did you end up? Gangnam. Gangnaaaam!!! Great.. Just great! Very, very smart, Shinhye..", she sadly scolded herself.  

This would have been avoided if she just stayed quietly at home. She could've been already curled up in her room, with her dogs. Pathetic.  

Lying alone in bed, on Christmas eve, is not a very inviting thought. And with all her friends, idols or not, all busy with their own parties and dates, she can only think of going to the gym. The gym. Again, pathetic.  

Even her own parents and annoying brother are out and enjoying their respective dates. And her? It's just another pathetic Christmas eve. Alone again.  

"Agasshi, the valve is loosening up already, would you like to wait inside? It's really cold out here, a bit dark and we have coffee inside, if you like?" The kindly old man smiled at the obviously anxious girl.  

Shin Hye looked at the elderly gas ahjussi, smiled and nodded. "Deh! Komawo ahjussi. I'll be going in then and take up you offer for free coffee!" She followed the old man like a duckling tailing its mum. Skipping. Relieved that she at least won't be alone when the clock strikes twelve.  

She has just texted Jun oppa her location as the older guy panicked-call upon reading her tweet. She forgot that he monitors those. "Of course he does. He's your manager, stupid girl.",  she thought to herself.

"I'm sorry for making you worry again oppa. I'll be fine and on my way home now. Don't worry about me and just enjoy your date with the pretty unnie. Hehe. You deserve it! Merry christmas! ^^" Shin Hye texted her manager again, knowing that the guy is probably wanting to fly to where she is right now. She can't ruin another person's Christmas eve just because of her own stupid clumsiness.  

She was busy chatting and drinking coffee with the elderly gas ahjussis inside that she didn't notice the arrival of someone very, very annoyed. This guy is huffing and puffing just outside the gas station. Tall and lanky, not-so-fair-skinned. With eyes that can melt glaciers, this guy is currently on the verge of having a panic attack right now. All because of that girl inside. Annoyed is an understatement.  

"Shin Hye.. You stupid brat.."