Chapter 2

A New Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo looked at the mysterious girl that was sitting on Kris’ bed. They introduced themselves to her. They paused, waiting for her to introduce herself.

“Err… What’s your name?” Suho took the initiative to ask her.

The girl stared into space blankly. “My name?” She said, thinking of what to say. She touched her head when it started to throb lightly. She tried to think of what was her name. “I’m… I’m not sure…”

“Is your name Miyoung?” Suho asked when he took notice of the necklace that was around her neck. The necklace said ‘Miyoung’.

The throbbing eased. “I think so…” She thought for a while. “My name’s Miyoung.” She said, a little more confident of her answer. “How did I get here?” She noticed the different clothing she had on.

Did they change me?

“I was walking along the beach when I found you lying on the beach unconscious. Kris hyung helped me to carry you back here.” Tao explained. “We asked our neighbor to help you change.” He explained further when he saw her eyes rounded when she took notice of what she was wearing.

“Do you remember anything that happened before?” Suho asked.

Miyoung tried to remember what happened. A few images flashed in her head. “I… I was on a boat with my parents. We were cruising around. Then… then there was this storm. The waves were really choppy, and the rain kept on pouring on us.” She said as she remembered. “The boat got capsized and it broke apart. My parents were calling me but I couldn’t see them. I was washed away from them. I grabbed onto a wooden plank and must have passed out soon after. The last thing I saw was the choppy waves.”

Exo nodded and looked at her with sympathy in their eyes. She got separated from her parents and they could probably be dead at sea.

“Do you remember anything before that? Like where you stay?” Baekhyun asked.

“No. I can’t remember anything…” She shook her head. Her head started throbbing again. She grabbed her head and let out a small whimper from it hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter