Chapter 1- Mysterious Girl

A New Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao walked along the beach alone while Exo stayed at the house. He held his slippers in his hand while the ocean water mixed with the beach sand, touches his feet and goes. He feels nice with some alone time and the soft sand under his feet.

He looked out to the ocean, enjoying the view. He breathed in the fresh air. He turned back to face the front. He frowned when he saw somebody lying flat on the beach, near the waters.

His curiosity got the better of him and he walked briskly to the person lying on the beach.

He realized it was a girl. She was wearing a floral dress. Her hair and her clothes were wet. Tao figured that the girl probably went into the water before. He reached the girl shortly.

 

“Lunch’s ready!” D.O shouted from the kitchen, placing the lunch he cooked on the dining table. He cooked spaghetti for the entire 12 of them. The 11 of them gathered at the dining table, fighting for the best seats.

Kris looked around and realized that Tao was not yet back from the beach. “I’ll go look for Tao. You guys can eat first.” He stood up and went to look for Tao.

The rest nodded and started eating.

 

“Tao!” Kris looked around and spotted Tao crouching over near the waters. He jogged over to him and saw that there was a girl beside him. Tao was slapping the girl’s cheeks lightly.

“Hyung! I found this girl lying here unconscious.” Tao informed Kris.

Kris bent down and tried to wake her up. “Miss! Miss!” The girl continued to lay there, motionlessly. “Tao, go to the nearby store and buy some woman’s clothes for her to change to. I’ll bring her back to the house.”

Tao nodded and ran to the nearby store. Kris carried the lady bride-style to the house. He opened the door and entered. He walked to his and Tao’s room and placed the girl on his bed, ignoring the questioning looks from the rest.

The re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter