yes or no

BANGTAN ONE-SHOTS (request are closed momentarily)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ kim taehyung

by: armyof9 for: iapple so sorry for making you wait! ><

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The shattering of glasses and strings of profanities could be heard from outside their door, neighbours who passed by them glanced at the door with worry. They knew the couple who lived there and they had argued a lot before but not to this extend where glasses were being thrown and banging of things could be heard from the outside. The neighbours wondered what could have make them argue this big. They were always blissful with each other and always greet the neighbours happily together in synch.

Meanwhile, inside the house, tears were streaming down on Jikyung's face as she continued to hit her boyfriend, who looked like he could care less now. “How could you? How could you go behind my back like that?” Kim Taehyung glanced at her and guilt started to panged his heart as he drink in her appearance. Jikyung was wearing a short and pretty strapless dress in peach, her frosty blue hair in lovely waves but her make up was ruined and it's all because of Taehyung.

It was actually their anniversary that day but Taehyung forgot about it and went out with his hyungs to the club and got wasted there. A random girl went up to him and began to make out with him. Taehyung, who was very drunked, thought that it was Jikyung and kissed the girl back, arms around her waist and pulled her close. Jikyung's friend Mino, who worked at the club Taehyung and his friend's were at, took a picture of him and send it to Jikyung. The latter was at home, dazedly playing with the necklace Taehyung gave her last anniversary. Jikyung sighed and blew out the candle, throwing away the food she cooked for the both of them and threw out the candles.

A beep from her phone made her looked up and she walked towards her phone to retrieved it. When she unlocked her phone and opened the message Mino sended it to her, her heart stopped working and got shattered to pieces. With shaky fingers, she messaged Mino back asking when was that picture. Seconds later, Jikyung screamed in pain and threw her phone to the wall when he saw Mino's reply.

“Now.”

Jikyung couldn't believe it and stepped backwards, her head began to spun and she clutched on her head. 'I-it's n-not tr-t-true,' she repeated in her mind as she cried out loud for the first time in her life.

Taehyung came back hours later and took in the appearence of their home. 'Is there a robber? Where's Jikyung?' thought the lilac haired as he looked around for his beloved girlfriend. “Wh-where w-were y-yo-you?” the sharpness and coldness of her voice made him turned around. “I went out,” answered Taehyung as he looked at her up and down. “W-went out? With who?” “My hyungs and Jungkook.”

Taehyung slowly approached her and lightly cupped her face, his other arm wrapped around her waist. “What's wrong baby?” Jikyung couldn't take it anymore and pushed him away, tears streaming down her face from her swollen eyes. “You don't remember what day this is do you?” Taehyung was blanked as he raked through his mind to remember what day this is but couldn't as he was too drunk and he's having a headache if he kept thinking what day is it.

Jikyung looked at him and immediately knew that he didn't remember. Jikyung looked away and swallowed the lump in before going into their shared room. She took out her suitcase and shoved all her belongings in there. Taehyung took noticed of this and quickly grew alarmed. “Y-yah, where are you going? What are you doing with that?” Taehyung took hold of her hands and was shocked when Jikyung roughly wrenched her hands away from him and gave him an icy glare. “B-baby, wh-what happen?” “IT'S YOU WHAT HAPPEN!” Jikyung screamed and shoved him away, taking her suitcase with her and went to the living room. Taehyung grew confused but more angry because he did nothing wrong and she just accused him like that.

“What the do you think you're talking about?” Taehyung grabbed hold of her elbow and roughly spun her around. Jikyung knew that she had hit Taehyung's limit but continued anyways. With shaky fingers, she roughly pointed to his chest and glared at him icily and tearfully. “You don't need me anymore. You can go to that girl you found at the club and have her instead. Make out with her and never come back to me again.” Taehyung looked at her and grabbed her finger off from his chest. “What are you spitting nonsense about? I still need you.”

“You don't anymore-”

“Yes i do.”

“NO YOU DON'T! YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO ASK ME WHAT DAY IS IT TODAY AND YOU JUST WENT OUT AND MAKE OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL! HOW COULD YOU GO BEHIND MY BACK LIKE THAT? TELL ME KIM TAEHYUNG, TELL ME!”

Taehyung looked stunned for a while before glaring at her and roughly cupped her jaw with his hand. “What the are you spitting now? You cannot just accused me like that Sung Jikyung.”

That's when the argument started to happened.


 

----------


 

Jikyung awoke with a gasp and she looked around. She let out a sigh when she realised that she's still in her room and glanced at her alarm clock. Thirty more minutes for her to get ready for school. Jikyung decided to wake up for school and walked away from her bed. Walking towards the bathroom, she walked towards the mirror and let her gaze settle on herself. It's been 4 years when Taehyung and Jikyung broke up, but the latter didn't knew why she was still crying over the other. She should just moved on with her life and start a new life, but she knew she couldn't. Without Taehyung by her side, she felt weak, her swollen eyes and the cuts on her wrist said so.

Letting out a bitter chuckle, she slowly walked towards the shower and started to rinsed herself. Minutes later, she went out and started to wear her school clothes. She went to the mirror and apply light foundation on her face, straightening her newly dyed hair before wearing her school tie and exited her room with her bag. Grabbing an apple from the fruit basket, she took a bite from it and sat at the door, wearing her converse before exiting the house completely.

Slowly walking towards BigHit High School, Jikyung dazedly played with her necklace. She had no idea why she was still keeping the necklace. She should have taken it off when they were fighting but she just didn't have the heart to do it. She walked and walked until she bumped into someone. “I-im sorry,” bowed Jikyung as she helped the boy up.

“It's okay.”

Jikyung's blood went cold when she heard the familiar voice. 'N-no, it c-can't be h-him,' stuttered the girl in her mind as she looked at the boy for recognition. The boy looked at her the same time she looked at him and both of them froze. 'N-no way, Ji-Jikyung?' 'Ta-Taehyung op-oppa.'

“Yo Taehyung! Watcha doing over there?” “Wait, is that a chick?” “KIM TAEHYUNG, HOW DARE YOU GET A GIRL BEFORE ME! I'M OLDER THAN YOU AND I SHOULD GET THE GIRLS DAMMIT!” “Oh? Isn't that Jikyung noona?”

Jikyung quickly let go of his hand, making him fell to the ground instead but Taehyung didn't feel the pain. He looked at Jikyung, the girl didn't meet his gaze and walked away. 'That can't be Jikyung. She's so..different now,' thought Taehyung as he looked at her red hair with blonde ombre tips.

Jikyung sighed and walked inside the school, her heart still beating fast. 'Please stop beating for him,' pleaded the red haired in her mind as she walked towards her class. She took her seat by the window and looked outside. Jikyung heard the last bell went off and knew that the class was about to start. She looked forward and took out her notebook and pencil. The doors opened and the teacher went in. The teacher took the attendance call and frowned. “Kim Taehy-”

The door burst open and the whole class looked at the door, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter