confession

BANGTAN ONE-SHOTS (request are closed momentarily)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

{taejin

by: armyof9 for: KimSaki sorry for making you wait >.<

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“HYUNG, I WANNA GO OUT!” shouted Jimin at the top of his lungs, resting his head on someone’s shoulder. “It’s boring being here,” Yoongi voiced out, leaning on Jimin. Namjoon looked around, taking in the bored faces of s. Suddenly, he clapped his hands and announced, “Meet back here in about 10 minutes.” Everyone looked at the leader in bewilderment. Hoseok blinked, Jungkook scratched his head, Taehyung stared at Namjoon, Jimin looked around in confusion, Jin was processing what the other said and Yoongi being Yoongi. 

Namjoon clapped his hands again, making them snapped out of it. "Come on, get dressed! Why are you people still sitting there?" Yoongi pointed to him then the door then to the members then back to him, "Get dress? WE'RE REALLY GOING OUT?!" Namjoon don't have the time to nod as the members scrambled to their legs and ran to their room. sliding and falling while doing so. They quickly changed out from their clothes and took the necessary things with them.

Jin went to his room and changed out from his clothes. While doing so, Jin took in the hotness in his body and he felt his body. It was very hot but Jin just ignored it and continued on wearing his shirt. He took along his coat since it's snowing and exited his room. Everyone went out and saw Namjoon standing in the middle of the living room with his phone. “Ready?” all of them nodded and they went out from their dorm. 

On the way to the bowling centre, Jin felt a headache coming up. He began to sweat and his face shows a pale colour. He placed his palms on his forehead and exhaled. Taehyung glanced at the oldest and noticed the pale coloured face. “Yah hyung, are you okay?” Jin nodded and paused on his tracks. “Yeah, I’m ok-“ Black spots invaded his vision and before he knew it, he crashed to the snow covered floor, not hearing s shouting out his name.

 

Jin groggily opened his eyes and looked around. He sat up and a damp towel landed on his lap. ‘Wha-what am I doing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter