I Can't Wait Forever Part Two- Jonghyun

Last Christmas[Oneshot Collection]

The day has come, today is the day I'll probably lose Jonghyun. I walked outside ready to go on our date and Jonghyun was already outside waiting for like always. We were going to the aquarium to see the new penguin exhibit and then go have a picnic at the park for lunch. I tried to keep a conversation going without asking about Ji Eun sunbae.

"So when are you going to like me?" I asked, not embarrassed at all.

"Hmm, I'll like you in the future so just wait for me okay?" He said patting my head as I pouted.

"Yah! You're gonna ruin my hair!" I yelled and he just chuckled. I rolled my eyes and tried to fix my hair that he ruined. He grabbed my hand and forced me run so that we can get to the aquarium before too many people show up to the new exhibit. We had such a fun time, I took a lot of pictures of us together with the penguins. They were so cute too!

Afterwards, we were doing a little window shopping before heading to the park to eat. We passed a cafe and I remembered that I had tell Jonghyun about Ji Eun sunbae.

"Jonghyun" I said and Jonghyun turned around to look at me. This was a serious déjà vu moment. It was just like when I was confessing my love to Jonghyun.

"What is it?"

"Do you remember Ji Eun sunbae? She...she wanted me to tell you that she wants to talk to you. She's waiting for you at this address" I said taking out the peice of paper with the address Ji Eun sunbae gave me. I averted my eyes so that I couldn't see his reaction. I assumed he had a mix of excitement for seeing sunbae and hatred for me for not telling him sooner. Suddenly a voice boomed through the crowd of people around us.

"Jonghyun!" That voice was so familiar. I looked at the direction the voice came from and saw Ji Eun sunbae running towards us. I finally looked up at Jonghyuns face and he looked completely shocked. "It's a good thing I saw you. I didn't tell _____ the time I was going to be waiting. Since we're both here we can just go talk now" she said grabbing onto Jonghyuns arm and I immediately felt a pain in my chest but I know I have to do the right thing.

"Sorry noona but-"

"IT'S OKAY!" I yelled interrupting him. Many people turned to look at us. "I-I mean, it's okay. Jonghyun go and talk with Ji Eun sunbae it's probably really important"

"But right now you're my girlfriend and I can't just ditch you while we're on a date"

"I'll be fine" I said with a smile trying to cover up the pain I felt in my chest. Hopefully, Jonghyun wouldn't discover the fact I was faking the whole 'I'm fine' act.

"Alright then, if that's what you want...but wait right here for me, I'll be right back" he said before leaving with Ji Eun sunbae. He looked back at me and I just smiled at him and waved as he was taken away from me.

"...I'm not waiting for you forever..." I quietly said as I watched Jonghyun get taken away further and further away from me until I couldn't even see him in the crowd. I sighed as I let my smile fall to a frown. I looked down at the picnic basket we were going to share and then checked the time on my phone. "I guess I should go eat some lunch" I said before leaving. I tried my best to hold in my tears but the more I walked the more my tears fell down my face.

My eyes were so blurry with tears I couldn't even see where I was going. I just let my feet drag me to wherever they felt like going. Soon enough, I was at an old children's playground that Jonghyun and I used to play at when we were kids. The memories were as clear as day, I could even see us playing there right now. I sat at a bench that was inside and ate as I remembered the good memories we had. Soon, I started reminiscing in the memories we had this month, while we were trial dating and the pain in my chest returned.

"...I'm the worst... I just gave up the love of my life so easily and I'm sitting here crying like someone stole him away from me..." I said aloud and started to laugh through the tears.

It was around night time when I started to get a bunch of text messages, all from the same person...Jonghyun. I looked at them, all were asking where I was. 'Wow. I'll be right back my . He didn't come back to get me for hours, like always' I thought and I turned off my phone, not wanting to respond to him right now. I sighed as Iput my phone back in my pocket and stared up at the moon while siting at the top of the big square jungle gym. At this point I had run out of tears to shed and only dried ones plastered my face. I was no longer sad, I wasn't even mad, I had no feelings whatsoever. I only had the pain in my chest when the memories came back to haunt me.

"_____!" At the sound of my name being called I turned around and there he was, all exhausted and panting. After he caught his breath he ran towards the jungle gym I was on and climbed to the top, where I was sitting. He sat down next to me.

"So," I started, "What did Ji Eun sunbae wanted to talk about?" He looked at me with a sad expression.

"She...she's getting married next month...and she asked me if she should get married to her fiancé" I gasped and the feelings of anger and sadness, which I thought were long gone, started to come back again.

"What...what did you say?" I asked still not looking him in the eye. My mouth felt drier with every word.

"I said that she should marry him" he said and I looked at him completely shocked.

"Why?! You had a chance to be with her! You still love her don't you!" I yelled and I wondered why I even said it. I was literally pushing him away from me. I had comepletely forgotten my feelings for him and turned into a supporting childhood friend.

"I don't love her, I love you" he said and again I was shocked. I just couldn't believe it. I mean, all those times including today he ditched me for her, why does he love me now?

"How do you know?" I asked in disbelief.

"It hurt when she told me she was getting married," he said and I rolled my eyes. 'Not helping' I thought. "But it hurt me more when I saw you left me" he said and be hugged me. I started to cry again. I was surprised that I even had tears left and they kept falling down my cheeks. I hesitated to hug back, afraid he would leave me again but I did and immediately his grip on me tightened.

"...I love you too, I've always have" I whispered.

After all that drama, he walked me back home to be welcomed by a worried Kris and Lay. Kris immediately started to scold me while Lay hugged me. Jonghyun, now my boyfriend defended me from Kris while prying Lay of me and the three of them started to argue. I giggled at their sillyness and they looked at me and smiled. Kris and Lay dragged Jonghyun and I to the living room and the four of us talked all night long.

It took forever, and I was pretty impatient, but if it meant I would have this happiness than it was worth the wait.


God that took so long but now Jonghyuns chapter is finished!

Anyone seen the new group BEAT WIN? They are soo handsome! Yoon Hoo became my bias immediately. BTW Yoon Hoo is the guy that smiles the whole time in the mv and he somewhat takes part in the rap, he has only English lines.

Anyways subscribe and comment!