Ideal

Shots of Love-One Shot Collection

Tiffany nuzzled her nose into her strawberry scented scarf. The wind whirled briskly and she continued walking where ever her feet took her. She was alone. That's for sure. Everyone she trusted had left her. Except for one person. Her name is Taeyeon. And no. Nobody ever met Taeyeon, except Tiffany. Tiffany knew where this Taeyeon, this Kim Taeyeon, lived. She lived in Tiffany's mind. Everyday when Tiffany would sit alone and daydream, she would day dream about how a prince would sweep her off her feet into a land called 'Love'. But no. The only prince she ever met was was her dog and he left her too. Instead, when dreaming about her ideal type, she imagined a girl. A girl with blonde hair and bronze eyes that glittered like the brightest star. She would have an angelic voice that, when singing a lullaby, she could put the whole world to sleep. Her name came to be Kim Taeyeon. After that, every night, Tiffany would dream about how she would meet Taeyeon and how enchanting it could be. 

"I still have you, Taeyeon." Tiffany let out a bittersweet chuckle and sighed. She looked up from her wet, pink boots and saw that she had traveled far off, nearing the outskirts of town. Deciding that she wouldn't travel that far, she turned back. 

"Hey!" A mellow voice called to her.

Tiffany slowly turned around and saw a blonde girl with thin clothes on, not even a jacket in this cold weather.

The girl ran to her and shoved her hands in her jean's pockets.

"Are you lost?" The girl furrowed her brows.

Tiffany was about to speak, but then she saw the face she had known so well.

"Oh! Where are my manners? Sorry. Let me introduce myself properly." The girl stood straighter, still not reaching the height of Tiffany, however. "My name's Kim Taeyeon. I heard you were dreaming of me."