How Long I've Waited

Shots of Love-One Shot Collection

         "IM YOONA!!!"

"Y-yes, unnie?" Yoona dashed to the doorway of Jessica's bedroom.

"Did you do this?!" Jessica screamed, pointing to the cucumber.

"No." 

"Then who did!?"

"I'm not sure, unnie." 

"Ugh, fine. You can go now." 

Meanwhile, two girls were snickering in the living room. They aren't really the prankster type, Yoona and Yuri are, but they couldn't miss out on this one. 

"Tae, do you think Jessi will find out?" the red haired girl asked.

"I'm not sure, Fany, but I will protect you from her if she does." replied the shorter girl unsurley. 

Even though they knew that they were bringing out HellSica, this prank was just too good to pass on. The last day of college together was coming up soon, anyway, and they wanted to spend the time their lives together one last time.       

___________________________________________

Graduation Day

Everyone had faces of excitement and joy as names were being called during the ceremony. Everyone, but Taeyeon and Tiffany. After everyone's name was called, the hats were thrown and conversations started.

"Aigoo, we officially have graduated." sighed Hyoyeon.

"I hope you guys do well in life." Sunny said while feeding Sooyoung.

"What are you saying? We are all going to keep in touch, right?" Yuri questioned, rubbing the sulking Jessica's arm.

"I really hope so, unnie." Seohyun said gloomily.

"Same here. I really hope that we dont lose contact with eachother, unnies." Yoona wished, patting Seohyun's back.

"Anybody know where Taeyeon and Tiffany are?" Sooyoung asked.

Everybody else shook their heads an walked off to their other friends. Only Sooyoung and Sunny stood at their place and searched for their missing friends. 

_____________________________________________

"I'm going to miss you, TaeTae."

"Me too." If only you knew, Fany-ah.

"Best friends for life?" The younger asked.

"Best friends for life." Taeyeon assured.

Hugging each other was all they could do. Tiffany felt her gown becoming wet, but not from her tears. She couldn't help but cry herself, however.

By the end of the day waterfalls were cried and gowns were soaked. Makeup was smeared and tissues were used. Of happiness or depression, tears were shed. 

__________________________________________

I really miss her.

__________________________________________

What am I supposed do without her?              

__________________________________________

5 years later

Tiffany checked her watch.

6:45 pm

Sigh. Another uneventful day at work. She sat on a near by park bench and started daydreaming. 

"TaeTae, where are you? Why haven't you been trying to call me? She probably thinks I am still in the States." She watched as her breath stain the brisk air and fade out.

"Mind if I sit here?"  A voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Of course no- Taeyeon!" The shock on Tiffany's face had shown substantially.

"Hi, Tiff." The same old grin spread on the older girl's face. "I haven seen you in awhile." She said, trying to be calm, instead of jumping in glee. 

"In awhile?! More like five years!" Tiffany exclaimed, mouth still agape.

"Sorry about that. So how is life? Taeyeon apologized.

"It's good, I guess. As you can see I am a big and famous fashion designer. Still single. You?" She replied, emphasizing the 'Still single.' part. 

"I'm okay. I'm a famous artist here in Seoul so..." Taeyeon answered, feeling giddy because of Tiffany's single status. "Hey did you know Sunny and Sooyoung got married?" Changing the subject before it could steer into a weird topic. 

"Really?!"

"Yup! I think they said you were invited bit you were on an important business trip or something." 

"Oh right! Now I remember."

"Hey, it's getting dark. Have you had dinner yet?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"No, not yet. Why?"

"Want to eat out somewhere together?" Taeyeon suggested.

"Sure."

Laughing and teasing was what came from their mouths all dinner. Their best friend status was never gone, but merely on hiatus. Rain was pouring down fiercely and people ran by with umbrellas and raincoats. 

"Out of all days, the rain must fall today?" Tiffany mumbled to herself.

"Hey, Fany is your house close from here?" 

"In fact, no."

"Oh, we'll my art studio is righ down the block. Do you want to stay there until the rain subsides?"

"Okay."

They ran back to the studio and decided to warm up. 

"Fany-ah, you are soaking wet. Why don't you change? Here is some clothes." Taeyeon threw the spate clothes and tried hard not to look when Tiffany's bare stomach was revealed, while she was changing.

"I'm done, Tae." Tiffany giggled, watching Taeyeon's childish expressions. 

"You're shivering, Fany" 

"Don't worry about me, TaeTae. I will warm up."

"No, no, you must be warm instantly." Taeyeon back-hugged Tiffany and fell onto the couch, dragging Tiffany with her.

"Tiffany, have you ever felt so desperate to tell someone something, but you just can't?"

"Many times ,Taeyeon-ah, many times."

"If your only chance to tell that person something was now, would you tell them, even if you are putting everything at risk?"

"If I could, I would, Tae."  

"Then, here goes nothing. Tiffany Hwang, my love, my life, you are my soul and own my heart. Nothing in the world can compare to you. Everything about you is perfect. From your heart melting eye-smiles to your love for pink. Everything just everything is beautiful. Most importantly, I love you and, to me, that is all that matters. Will you be my girlfriend, MiYoung?"

"Tae, do you know how long I have waited to hear those words from you?"

"So, is that a yes?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

"I love you, Kim Taeyeon."

"I love you, Tiffany Hwang."