Paradise Season

Shots of Love-One Shot Collection

Spring

The aroma of nicley grown flowers danced and swirled through the air. Spring Break was here and the kids were bustling to meet up with their freinds out of school.  And two women could be seen cuddling on the park bench. One named Taeyeon and the other, Tiffany. All their friends were on vacation or visiting their family. Taeyeon and Tiffany took this time to enjoy being alone with eachother. They even picked flowers off the ground for eachother. This season was perfectly fashioned and brought upon. It was paradise.

Summer

The sun gleamed through the clouds and shined on all of the world. School was out and children were off to camp or off to vacation. Taeyeon had dragged Tiffany to the sprinklers and their laughter could be heard. Shivering cold from the water, Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany and they welcomed the warmth of eachother. It was paradise.

Fall

The leaves drifted down and the crisp scent of them was everywhere. The sight of pumpkins for the upcoming holiday, Halloween, were everywhere. Children buzzed about the candy and their new costumes. Taeyeon and Tiffany were alone, together, dicussing anything that came up in their mind. They watched as the children frolicked in the playground. Everything was in place and was beautifully designed. It was paradise.

Winter

The bare trees danced in the wind. The snow crunched underfoot. The wind whirled all around. Once again, Taeyeon and Tiffany were enjoying themselves. Throwing snowballs at eachother and making snow angels. They didn't really need snow angels because they knew that they had their angels right next to them. Laughter, peace, love, hope, wishful thoughts, imagination and eachother. That's all they needed. It was paradise.