A Day With You

Shots of Love-One Shot Collection

If I had a day with you, I wouldn't waste a second.  You would be the only person I would be with. My world would revolve around you even more. I wouldn't waste the chance to tell you everything. I would tell you how much I love you and how much I wish you felt the same. I would try to snap you out of the guilt I just caused you, knowing that I just made things worst. I don't get chances with you often. You are the only thing that keeps my head up. You brighten my days up even when you don't acknowledge me. I love you as much as I need the sun. But, like the sun, my opportunities set and rise. If you paid attention to me for just one whole day I would be happiest girl in the world. You would want to know what I think and what I like. I could show you all my pages and you won't have to judge my cover any more. You could break my cold shell for one day. You don't have to mind my distant stares because you would understand. I could find someone that would know about m y true feelings about you. I could tell you. Why don't I? I don't know. I am stupid, I know. But you are so oblivious to me it just makes me love you more. I don't  know what to do. I am stupid because I'll let you slip away without a word. You'll have no idea that I love you. I love you. I love you. I don't know how you don't notice. I would try to convey all my feelings for you in those twenty four hours. If I had a day to tell you everything, my life would never be the same again. I would feel guilty, but my load would be lighter. But after that, I will have another problem. You will think I'm weird. What would I do? What will you think of me? Those twenty four hours could let you know everything. I would tell you everything because I know that I won't ever get the chance again. An hour with you is so rare. A whole day is so precious. A day with you is treasure. A day with you is the diamond in the rust. A day with you is like a beautiful dream. Until I spend all the treasure. Until someone steals the diamond. Until I wake up from the dream. But still, it's a day with you.