Chapter 3

I Wanna Love and....Live.

June’s POV

“HEY!!!”

*Uh oh! That voice! We’re dead now!*

As we turn around and as expected..a group of girls..A LOT OF THEM...

I hold ~~~’s hand tightly.

“Let’s just get out from here..they’re dangerous..” I whispered to ~~~.

I tried to pulled her to get out from this situation, but to my surprise, she stepped one step closer to them. She gripped my hand hard once and pulled me along..well, I think as  ‘it’s okay’ sign.

“What do you guys want?” She said with annoyance in her voice but still have the calm vibe.

*She’s cool*

I looked at her, what do I do to deserve such a good friend like her..well..we only met yesterday but I’ve already been to her house and she seems to be attached to me..but I like it that way...

“Annyeong! We’re exotics and we would like you to join us.” The president said to ~~~.

*I knew it..don’t do it, ~~~! These fanclub members are crazy!! Well..all the fanclubs are!*

“Yeah..whatever” she said and pulled me along with her.

“Soo..you’re in..?” the president asked again.

Silence...

“No answers. I’ll just consider you are. I’m Yuri!”

Yuri pushed ~~~ away from me and as she continued to introduce herself.

“ Head of the student council and also president of EXOTIC fanclub!”

~~~ stopped and turned her head to Yuri. Locking her eyes with that girl.

“Do. That. Again. And. You’ll. Suffer.” She said with the most deathly gaze that would mentally killed someone.

“Woah..chill will ya..?” Yuri said to ~~~.

~~~ turned her head to me and started to walk to me. She held her hand to me. I accepted it and gave a smile.

“You okay?”

“Ne! Saranghae,~~~!” hugging her arm as if she was my boyfriend or something.

She patted my head.

*Okay. Now I feel so short..AISH!*

We continue to walk towards our class but to my curious, we have been followed by a group of girls earlier with Yuri beside ~~~.

I nudged ~~~’s arm.

“Why are they following us?” I whispered to ~~~.

Yuri heard it.

“You guys are one of us now!” Yuri smiled to me.

“Sure. Whatever.” ~~~ said.

We went to class and the lessons started as ussual.

--End of POV—

 

~TIMESKIP~

KRINNGGGG!!!!

 

All of your classmate dashes out from the classroom before your teacher even dismissed the class.

“Oh well then..No need for me to even dismiss the class.” Sighed the teacher.

You felt sorry for the teacher.

“Thank you, sir” You bowed before going out with June. Well..that’s all you can do for him.

When you are outside and about to head to the cafeteria. You saw again Yuri and her girls heading towards you and June.

“Oh? We were just heading to you gu—“

“No need to. Kaja. I’m starving.” You said.

“KAJA!!!” the girls screamed.

“Aish..” you glared at them making them quiet.

~~~~~

 

“Woah! They have arrived and they have a new member.”

“She’s cool.”

“I’m so jealous...”

“She’s hot!”

*I hate all of this damn attention...oppa..*

“W-where should we sit,~~~..?” June asked and as expected she’s nervous with all the attention.

“Molla...”

“Relax..you’ll be sitting with us!” Yuri beamed.

“Hell no..I’m going to somewhere else with June.” You said to Yuri.

“But! You havent met Exo opp—“

“Maybe later, okay? Mian. See ya later.” You said while patting one of her shoulder.

You pulled June along and walked out of the cafeteria.

“Soo..where should we go?”

“Molla..” you sighed.

“Oh! I know! How about we go to the garden?” she said clapped her hands.

“I havent been there..so..lead me.” You smiled to her and she blushed.

“You know..you could melt every girl’s heart if you’re a boy..” she mumbled.

“Did you said something?” You asked pretending not get what she said.

 

On your way, you bumped into someone. June hugged your arm tighter. You know she is scared.

*Why now? Oppa..help me..*