Chapter 2

I Wanna Love and....Live.

The Next Morning...

June’s POV

“Wow. Fantastic baby. Dance! Woo~”

*What a weird ringtone for waking up people early in the morning*

“~~~, wake up” I said to wake ~~~.

“ hmm~ 1 minute more~”

*Hmm..I know how to handle this..kekeke~*

“Jagiya~~ wake up for me, pretty pweaassee?” I said while snuggling behind her.

~~~ immediately wakes up.

“Don’t you ever do that...again.” she said sternly.

*OMO! She’s mad~ OTTOKAJI?! *

“Ermm..M-mian..”

“Ani. It’s fine.” She said.

*Pheww~~*

 

Knock knock

“Rise and shine!~” Himchan came in.

“Woah! Daebak! Uri princess woe up before her butler came..I’m touched..” he said while fakely wipped his fake tears.

“Hahaha~ You’re late! June woke me up easily~~” ~~~ said.

“Jinja? Maybe June should just be your butler then” he said while pouting his lips and crossing his arms.

--end of POV—

 

Himchan’s POV

“Anyira, Himchanie~ Just joking~” ~~~ said while hugging me.

*It’s been a while since she last hug me*

“Alright alright~ Lemme go! You STINK!” I said while mehrong-ed at her.

“Mwoh?!” she hit/punch/ me in the chest.

*Man! She’s getting stronger - -‘*

“The maids are waiting for you. Better hurry or not you’ll be late to  school” I said.

She noded and drag June along to the bathroom.

I made my way to the kitchen to see whether the breakfast is already set yet or not. I had mine first since I had to take care plenty of things to prepare for ~~~’s day.

--end of POV—

 

Your POV

June and I finished dressing and went down for breakfast. As i was getting down I saw Himchan waiting for us at the dining table to serve us..and boy..he looked so fine..

“I know right? I'm too handsome~” he sang.

“Aish! You and your handsomeness.. - -‘ ” I said.

“What? I am handsome, right Juney?” He winked at June. June blushed from Himchan’s act.

“Aigoo~ stop teasing her..” I said.

--end of POV—

 

Meanwhile...

Teen Top’s dorm.

“HYUNNGGG!!! WHERE’S MY SOCKS?!!” Ricky shouted.

“MOLLAAHHH!!!” CAP yelled back.

“AISH! Not you, hyung! CHUNJI HYUNG!!! where’s my SOCKS?!!!” Ricky yelled again.

“Changjo-ah! Here’s your socks” Chunji said.

Changjo was putting on his socks when Chunji shoved Ricky’s socks at him. He looked at his hyung.

“Aish! You old deaf ahjussi! It’s Ricky who asked for it!” Changjo said almost exploded.

“Oh? Really! Nevermind, you both are the same..” Chunji said and walked away to get his backpack..

“Fahh youh” he said with lollipop in his mouth.

“Let’s get going, ladies!!!” CAP yelled near to Changjo’s ears.

“There he is..another old blind ahjussi!” Changjo said.

“I love you too,Changjo-ah” CAP said and pecks Changjo’s cheeks.

 

3

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

1...

 

 

 

 

BOOOMM!!!

 

Changjo has exploded..

 

“CHANGJOOO!!!” all of them screamed.

 

But it’s too late...

 

~Timeskip~

 

Your POV

“So~ since you’re still new with your school, agassi, how’s it going?” Himchan asked you.

*I know he’s concerned about me afterall, I’m still not yet recover from the incident. I’m such a selfish fool..I should look happy..at least..when I’m with him*

 

“Agassi?” he asked me again while looking at me through the mirror since he’s driving.

“Well..I’m fine. Don’t worry too much, Channie.” I reply.

“Are you sur—

“Plus, I have June here beside me, right Juney..?” I tried to end this conversation.

“Huh?! Oh. Ah. Neh...” June said after she heard someone calling because she was looking out at the still dar scenery.

“See?” I said and earned a nod from him.

*Don’t worry Channie...I’ll be gone soon..just bear with me a little longer...neh?*

“Do you want me to drop you guys infont of the gates or—

“Front gates” I cut him.

“Very well then.” He reply and stopped the car.

“Thanks for the ride, Himchan-ssi” June bowed to him.

“That’s Himchan oppa for you! You’re welcome~” Himchan said.

“Ah~ Ne oppa!” she beamed cutely.

*Aigoo~ So cute! I wish I was cute like her.*

“Kaja.” I said.

“Take care her for me, ne June?” Himchan said then smiled to June.

“Ne opp—

“I said kaja.” I said and started to walked by myself, leaving them behind.

“Kaa~” he said and she nodded.

“~~~! WAIT UP!” she yelled.

 

  While we were walking towards the school hall, there were eyes eyeing our movement..in other word is we’ve gain attention..A LOT OF FREAKING ATTENTION...

“Woah~ Her boyfriend is so handsome!”

“Her namja is manly”

“Hey! What if..that was not her namja..but..her OPPA!!”

“YAY! We still have a chance!”

*Yeah..You can try flirting with Himchan but I know that he’ll never even noticed you..es*

--end of POV—

 

CAP’s POV

“Oh God! Get a life, es!!” L.Joe roared.

The girls were blocking the way and to L.Joe it is the first time we’ve been treated like this! I REPEAT! THE FIRST ING TIME!!..

“Mian, L.Joe oppa..” a girl said.

“Oppa? Eww! You’re older than him that you could be my great great grandma” Niel said to that poor girl.

“You guys are m—

“Oh! We meet again girl~” I said when I saw ~~~ and June arrived.

She just looked at me with her ussual face for a while and then kept walking with June.

 *I wonder does she even smile*

--end of POV—

 

You were walking with June past Teen Top, leaving them behind like ussual. It was pretty peaceful when suddenly...

 

“HEY!!!”

“Uh oh..” June said with a whispering tone.