Chapter 1

I Wanna Love and....Live.

Your POV

-Flashback-

“Oppa! This is fun!!”

Me running around while holding his hand.

“Yah. Don’t use too much energy or else you’ll faint and I DON’T WANT TO CARRY YOU BACK HOME!!” he said.

“Kaja! Let’s go on a few rides and then head home.” I said.

 

After a few rides,we went to his motorcycle and we noticed one helmet went missing.

 

“Wait. Where did the other helmet go?” he said.

“Yeah..where did my helmet went missing?” I said.

“Nevermind..It’s getting late..you’ll wear mine instead...” he said while putting on the helmet on my head.

“Aniyo!” I took off the helmet. “You needed it more than I do!” I pushed the helmet to him.

“Gwenchana..ppali ppali or else your parents will be mad at me!” he said putiing the helmet back on my head.

“My parents aren’t even home and you knew that..” I said sarcasticly said.

“But still...” he said while looking into your eyes with his hands on your shoulders.

“I don’t want my girl to be out this late..” he added.

I nodded and smiled.

---

“WOAAHH!!! Oppa! You’re going to fast! I’m scared!”

“ANI!! This is fun!” he said.

“But— “

“ ~~~,Do you love?” he asked me suddenly.

“HELL YESHH!!! Stop asking the ‘obvious’ questions,oppa!” I replied.

“Promise me,you’ll take care of yourself even when I’m not around,arasseo?!!”

“What do you mea—

“Just promise me!!!” he screamed.

“I PROMIS—

BANNGGG!!!

-End of Flashback-

 

I wipped out my tears. That was the last time Yongguk oppa and I spent time together. Now, here I am, on my way to my new school which my mom assigned me to. The main purpose = TO FORGET HIM...

 

“Ermm..Agassi,would you be okay by yourself” Himchan,my new butler asked me.

 

Himchan was Yongguk’s bestfriend and also my bestfriend. When Yongguk died, I became so deppressed and that’s when Himchan decided to leave his gang and take a good care of me.

 

“Nan gwenchana.” I simply replied.

 

He stopped the car infront of the school’s entrance. He turned his head to me.

 

“Arrasseo. Don’t forget to take your pills, agassi” he said concernly while patting my head.

“Neh!” I tried to smile but to my luck, my smile doesn’t look like a smile.Really.

 

I got off the car and start walking towards the hall.

 

*I’ve tried my best to smile at Himchan,oppa. Lucky me,he’s an understanding person.*

 

As I was walking, I can feel all the attentions on me.

 

“Who is she?”                                        “She’s rich! Did you see her car?”

“New student,duh”                               “The next queenka..”

 

*Aigoo..no wonder my mom choose this school. She said it was for charity something..?*

 

Suddenly, I saw a girl being bullied. I slowly get close to the scene.

“Hey.” I said and I guess with my ‘normal’ face on.

“Who are you to ‘hey’ at us,huh?!” he shouted at me.

*Okay..he just shouted at me..interesting~ LET THE GAME BEGINS!*

I stared at him with my scary face /which Yongguk oppa taught me/ while getting close to him.

“Who am I? Oh! Just a new girl~” I said with my scary tone.

Suddenly his hand were trying to slap me but luckily I managed to caught his hand before reaching my face. I stared at him with a scarier face than before.

 

“You’re creepy!” he screamed and ran away leaving the girl he bullied just now.

I held my hand to her and she reached my hand and grab it.

“G-Gomawo” she stuttered.

“It’s fine”

I looked at her. She’s cute, makes me wanna protect her..that jerk!

 

 

Suddenly, I saw a group of handsome guys came closer to us while clapping their hands.

 

 

 

*Yongguk oppa says not to talk to bad boys..they seems bad..oppa,help me*

“You’re cool” said one of them with beautiful eyes.

--Silences—

“You’re new,eh? I’m Chunji” that guy said again breaing the silence and held his hand to me.

 

 

KRINNGGG!!!

 

I left him with his gang without even looking back with the girl I just help just now.

“s-so,what c-class d-do you h-have now..?” she said with nervous in her tone.

I showed her my schedule.

“Ahh..Y-you’re same the class as me” she said.

“Ahh..really..? I’m Kwon ~~~.” I said to her and I guess with my ‘normal’ face again.

“I-I’m Park June” she said lowly.

“Let’s be friends,neh” I tried smiling.

“Neh!” she beamed cutely which had made me surprised but I just smiled back at her.

--end of POV—

Meanwhile, Teen Top were looking at you guys without you guys realizing.

“Looks like they’re geting along already” L.joe said to the others.