Landing

MISSION: EXO

Kris: Everyone man their station, we're going to land.

Luhan:*Whispers To Sehun* I don't think it's us who has to worry about landing.

*Boys Snicker*

Kris:*Glares At Boys*

Sehun: Ah-Luhan hyung can you help me with, Um something over here real quick?

Luhan: What thing-

Sehun:*Elbows Luhan*

Luhan: R-right. Sure!

Kris: *Rolls His Eyes*

Lay: Aish, when will those boys learn to grow up?

Kris: I don't know, but once they do they won't be my responsibility.

Lay: Oh, they never were your responsibility, but a certain boy is.*Wink*

Kris: I'm never going to live that down, am I?

Lay: That's what you get for losing the Sho-Juki.

Kris:*Long Sigh* Prepare to land everyone, on my count, 3!

Baekhyun:*Pulls On Chanyeol's Sleeve* Why does Kris always have to do the count down?

Chanyeol: Because he's the captain of his own ship.

Baekhyun: Well, even if it's his ship, why can't he take turns?*Pouts*

Kris: 2!

Chanyeol: Can we discuss this later? Also, we know how you did during the entrance exam.

Baekhyun: But, I've matured more from that time!

Chanyeol: You crashed into your own superiors ship,in which turn knocking down 10 more.

Baekhyun: It's not my fault Mewton's law was correct.

Kris: Everyone get ready to land.

Chanyeol: We'll discuss this later. Now man your station Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: No!*Crosses Arms and Pouts*

Chanyeol: Just get to your station Baekhyun!!! We need to land!!

Kris:*Concerned Look* We didn't enter the atmosphere at the right time! How?!*Looks Around*

Chanyeol: BAEKHYUN!!!!

Kris: Of course....BAEKHYUN GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AND GET YOUR IN YOUR SEAT!

Baekhyun: No!

Chanyeol:*Pulls Baekhyun Onto Lap And Straps Him In*

Baekhyun: Hey! I don't want to sit with you!

Chanyeol: We have no other choice stupid. Unless you want to die!

Kris: Baekhyun, you are totally paying for the damages when we get back home!!

Baekhyun:*Sticks Tounge Out*

Kris: EVERYONE GET STRAPPED IN AND READY, IT'S GOING TO BE ROUGH!

~~~

A supposed nice landing, on a peaceful day by the ocean would have been lovely, but unfortunately due to a naive Baekhyun the ship will be crashing down to Earth. Now, if only the girls noticed the shiny, hurtling, space mesh that was coming at them. Maybe they would have been perfectly fine and would have been able to avoid all this chaos. Well, what ended up happening, while the boys were bracing for impact, was that one girl was blown right back into the beach house, the girl on the beach was caught up and carried away by the beach umbrella, and the girl in the water was washed far out into the water, but caught onto a buoy. I don't know if it were you guys, but I'd be pretty ticked at this moment.