The Search

The Angels

1372189755_Angel_Wings__Animated__by_Iae

"Luhan what is wrong?" Kris yelled, running to Luhan's side, wings out and in a battle position.

Luhan looked into the darkness again, the glowing light was gone.

"I saw it." Luhan said in disbelief.

"What!" Su Ho bellowed.

"Quiet hyung you're so loud you're going to lure every one of the Shadows towards us!" Tao shushed.

Sehun was also up, he stood there a bit awkardly, he was supposed to be on watch as well but nobody bothered to ask him if he saw anything.

"The Lost Angel." Luhan whispered, his heart was racing and his mind was blanking out.

"Repeat that again?" D.O asked.

"The Lost Angel." Luhan echoed, this time with a lot more force.

"Are you absolutely sure?" Kai asked seriously.

"I swear to the Five Angels I saw it." Luhan insisted.

"How do you even know what it looks like?" Chen added.

"I have this feeling, it has to be it, I could feel the power of the angels around me." Luhan said, clutching his chest, trying to prevent it from exploding.

"Why did it leave!" Su Ho asked in frustration, "we need it to get back to Planet K, it knows that."

"It probably got scared." Lay suggested.

"After all these years." Tao muttered.

"This can't be happening why would it suddenly show up as if it were looking for us." Kris said, not completely convinced.

"Maybe it wants to go home to." Chan Yeol suggested seriously.

"Chan Yeol this is the best thing you've ever said." Xiumin pointed out, "and it makes sense."

"It probably misses the other angels." Luhan pointed out.

"Does that mean there's really Six Angels?" D.O asked.

"I actually don't know." Su Ho admitted.

"I believe there are six." Kris says finally, "I can remember things from our short time on Planet K, there were six thrones, one for each angel."

"Why do we only speak of five?" Kai wondered, "is it because the sixth one is being neglected somehow?"

"I don't know or care." Kris answered, "look no offense or anything but our main priority is finding The Lost Angel and getting the heck back to Planet K, then we can ask the Five Angels."

"How can we find it." Xiumin pointed out, "we don't know what drew it here."

"Since it was over here somewhere, it was inside our Light border, so maybe it was drawn to it." Baek Hyun suggested.

"Okay first things first." Su Ho commanded, "number one we're not leaving here, the Lost Angel might still be here and number two, Baek Hyun tomorrow get Chan Yeol to help you put up the borders."

"What!" Baek Hyun gapsed. The last time Chan Yeol helped him set the borders was horrible, Fire and Light clashed and the borders were so strong with the powers of the angels that it had nearly killed the area outside the border.

"We can't do that, the rest of the forest!" Chan Yeol insisted.

"No." Su Ho said bitterly, "we HAVE to, all that angelic force? It has to draw the angel here."

"You don't understand, we're getting stronger, the whole forest is going to probably burn down." Chan Yeol said.

"It will grow back," Su Ho snapped, causing Chan Yeol to flinch, Su Ho never yelled. "We need to get home."

"How about the Shadows?" Xiumin asked. "They'll be tailing us here, it could scare off The Lost Angel."

"True, Kris I'm sorry but-" 

"I know it's time to use Kris as bait." Kris said rolling his eyes, "this time is an exception, the faster we get that angel, the faster we get home."

They spent the rest of the night strategizing, well pretty much only Su Ho, Xiumin, and Kris while the others especially Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol, were given some rest for the search.

It was noon, and the sun was at its highest position in the sky. Baek Hyun leaned back and soaked it all in, all the rays that came from the sun. It warmed his skin and made him smile. He always loved "recharging". It took the stress from him and made him feel important to the flock. Everyone else had "super amaze balls" powers while all he had was Light. He envied all of them, their powers were so much useful than his. Baek Hyun looked to the side, he saw Chan Yeol doing the same thing, their powers were linked, getting the true of their powers from the Sun, unlike Xiumin who got it from the Moon.

"Ready for twilight?" Baek Hyun asked with a little smile.

"I don't want to destroy the forest." Chan Yeol said quietly.

"Hey just look at it this way." Baek Hyun pointed out, "we made the forests so it's okay."

"We made volcanoes, deserts, and global warming." Chan Yeol corrected. "The forests are too nice and cool to be something we made."

"Don't worry, Su Ho was right, with time the forest will mend itself." Baek Hyun reminded.

"Our powers leave a long impact on the land." Chan Yeol said bitterly, "remember Death Valley?"

Baek Hyun flinched, the place known as Deathy Valley was called that because of him and Chan Yeol's mistake, trying to set the borders together. It had left a mark upon the land, where they had not intended to have been so warm.

"Slowly Su Ho's rain will wash upon it." Baek Hyun assured, he was telling himself that, he couldn't bring himself to remember the past.

"That is going to take another century or so." Chan Yeol admitted.

"Can we please not talk about this now." Baek Hyun complained.

Twilight rolled around quickly, suprisingly Kris returned by then, drenched in sweat.

"Those Shadows chased me for ten miles." He panted falling down in exhaustion.

"Omo Kris!" Su Ho exclaimed, wicking all the sweat off Kris, it was not a pretty sight to see, all the sweat being formed into one water bubble.

"Gross hyung!" Chen squealed.

"I'm going to give it to the grass calm down." Su Ho said rolling his eyes.

"Now the grass has Kris sweat." Kai pointed out.

"Xiumin ice pack." Su Ho yelled, ignoring the others. Xiumin ran over, wrapping a frozen chunk of ice in a towel. Su Ho took the ice pack and pressed it against Kris' head.

"Kris you did amazing." Su Ho said smiling.

"I know." Was all Kris answered.

"Positions!" Su Ho yelled when Kris was able to press the ice pack to his head.

Su Ho, D.O, Sehun, Luhan, and Xiumin ran to their positions. They were to stop the fires if the border ignited again.

Everyone stood quietly, eyes on the border, it glowed a bright intense orange.

Suddenly, a figure moved in the shadows. A glowing boy with golden wings and straight orange hair.

"Finally." The boy croaked, "you can see me." Then he collapsed.

"Everyone!" Su Ho yelled, flying over and picking up the boy and laying him on a soft patch of grass.

"D.O can you make me a flask?" Su Ho asked frantically. Then a flask was quickly ed to him, Su Ho then filled it with water to the brim.

"Drink this." He whispered to the boy. The boy's eyes fluttered open at the touch of the water.

"You're h-helping me?" He said quietly.

"Well duh." Kris retorted.

Everyone crowded around the boy in awe, he was wearing regular clothes, a black v-neck and jeans, but his golden wings stood out.

"Could you give me some space?" The boy asked.

Everyone stepped a few feet back and gave him some room.

"So Lost Angel, nice to meet you." Luhan greeted.

"Hi." The boy sheepishly said with a wave.

"Why did you show yourself now?" Kris blurted.

The boy shrunk back, "I can't answer these kinds of questions now." He looked down at his hands which were becoming a bit transparent.

"I need to take the energy of the border." He added, walking over to the border and began to bask in its light, the same way Baek Hyun had been storing in the Sun's energy.

"Do you need help?" Baek Hyun called, breaking the boy from his trance.

"You." He said walking back to his spot and flopping down. "You set the border." He then pointed to Chan Yeol, "you did too."

"Well yeah." Chan Yeol answered.

"Thank you, it's the reason why you can see me." The boy said flashing a sly smile.

"No problem Lost Angel." Baek Hyun said smiling.

"You realize that's not my name." The boy said with a small frown.

Everyone turned their immediate attention to the boy when he said that. Su Ho clenched his fists, Luhan stared at him, Kris gripped a stick, Tao tensed, Sehun bit his lower lip, Kai grabbed D.O's hand, D.O stared at his now taken hand, Chan Yeol looked over at Baek Hyun in suprise, Baek Hyun looked at the boy, Chen tried his best not to unleash a storm, Xiumin braced himself, Lay clapped his hands together.

"My name is L.Joe and I have much to tell you." He said.


That's right guys the Angels? Teen Top.

L.Joe is the lost angel and my ultimate bias (lol)

They find the Lost Angel pretty fast in the story but there is going to be a lot of twists and turns in their relationships and how they can make it to Planet K. L.Joe is going to explain the truth in the next chapter.

Anyways please subscrible and comment!

Saranghae~