Miracles happen

Miracles in December

“Are you still awake, dear?” I turned around to face my mother. She slowly sat down next to me on my bed and patted my head. “You look really tired, Chan-yeol.” “I know…I haven’t slept for 2 days already…I wasn’t able to…” “Slide a bit, my dear.” I didn’t know why she wanted me to make space for her but I had just done it. It was her fault that’s I couldn’t sleep and I was convinced she knew this. But even though my heart hurt because of her, she was the only one right now, who could take this pain away. Right after I felt her warm arms wrapped around me, I turned again to let her hug me properly. We laid there for over an hour before she suddenly started talking “I’m really sorry, Chan-yeol. I talked to your dad yesterday and to your sister as well and they both said that I overreacted. I’m really sorry, dear. I know you feel so bad because of me…let me apologize to you and your boyfriend, ok?” I just nodded but then stopped “He doesn’t want to come back…he said he doesn’t want to cause trouble to me again…” “Don’t worry about this…I will talk to him by myself.” I hugged her tightly “Thank you very much, mum.”


Yu-ra laid her arm around my shoulder and through my hairs “Come on, Chan-yeol…it’s Christmas…you have to smile, okay?” “I can’t smile without Baek-hyun…I miss him so much. And mum left the house 2h ago to talk to him…she’s not back yet. Something must have gone wrong…” With her free hand she poked into my waist while talking “Don’t be like this! You are my mood-maker. You are always the one, who tells me to lift my head and now you’re depressed? On Christmas?! You have to smile! And if you need Baek-hyun to be happy, I will go and drag him until he stands in front of you…but please smile, giant!” I smiled and gently kissed my sister’s forehead. “You’re the best sister on this earth.” “Well…I guess you won’t say this anymore after you saw my Christmas present.” I laughed “What is it?” “Open it when you and Baek-hyun are on your own.” I got skeptical. What could she present me, which no one else should see? But this wasn’t the best time to figure it out.

I sneezed. Someone must be thinking about me right now. I hope it’s Baek-hyun. Suddenly I heard a lot of “Bless you”s. When I turned around, I saw my mother, Baek-hyun, Mr. and Mrs. Byun and his 7-year-older brother. I stood up immediately and flung my arms around my boyfriend’s neck. “I missed you so much, dear.” “I missed you, too. Your mother talked to me for around an h and she said she’s okay with it.” I turned my head to my mother, who stood on the left side of him. I whispered “Thank you so much, mum. I love you.” She smiled and guided Baek-hyun’s family into our living room. I followed together with my sister, dad and Baek-hyun so we all could sit there together. At first it was quite quiet but after 30mins it had changed and everyone was talking with each other next to the beautiful Christmas tree. It was a great and magical night with a lot of presents. The best presents were the present our families had given to Baek-hyun and me. The understanding and support only a family can offer.

By the way, Baek-hyun and I didn’t wait to open our present from my sister. We opened in front of everyone and received laughter because of our reactions. “NOONA!!! How can you give us condoms?! ON CHRISTMAS?!” Everyone laughed and even we had to. "There's a card inside as well" I found the card and blushed "Go get a room <3" Yeah, everything was like it used to be and I was incredible lucky. Even though it was kind of weird that my sister gave us condoms. Well, she’s probably just a caring sister with humor.


“Chan-yeol…look up.” When I looked up from Baek-hyun’s face I saw the mistletoe above us. “Kiss me, giant.” I smiled and leaned down to my dwarf and kissed him. After we separated our lips a bit he softly whispered “I love you, Park Chan-yeol.” And got another kiss for it. “I love you, too…Byun Baek-hyun, you’re mine.” “Forever and always.”  

 



This is finally the end of the story and there's no sequel for the sequel, ha-ha. However, feel free to tell me what you think...i mean it's an happy end so i hope you like it .)