Chapter 3

You Don't Know Love

Donghae's POV

Now the rain has stopped to greet the earth. The lesson was finished, tomorrow is also the day of the week. I think this is best Saturday for me. Though I always hate going to this day, but this is different. I did not know, why today feels better than other days. Now I walk to home; eiits! I am no longer home alone, now I walk with Sungmin Hyung; he is my new friend in this school. Despite our different age 1 year, the figure of Sungmin hyung is so soft and comfortable to talk to.

"Apparently, you're a little tired Hae, Sungmin hyung said."

"Yes hyung, I just feel hungry now; I said with a chuckle."

Sungmin hyung who saw it just smiled and held my hand.

"Come on! we eat at my favorite restaurant; he said excitedly."

"Really hyung? Wooah!! thank you hyung. Moreover, this worm in my stomach already signaled, hehehe; I replied, casting a look of pity.

"Ihh! This could be you; he said, my hair. Looks like we're already familiar as family."

At Restaurant

Now we've had in a restaurant. If not mistaken his name Grill5 taco. I have not been for some time and Sungmin Hyung seated, a waiter came to our table now.

"What will you have, sir? asked the friendly waiter.

"Oh yes, I'd like to order tacos and ice lemon tea. Hae, what do you want? Sungmin Hyung asked me."

"Ahh ... same as hyung; I said simply."

"Well sir, please awaited orders; waiter said it again. Before the waiter was gone, I saw Sungmin hyung called him again and asked: what your boss there? "Yes, sir. He had just returned from China; responsible waitress was polite. All right, thank you. I'll see him at dinner. Convey my message to him.

Donghae's POV End

Author's POV

Having finished lunch, they both went home. Their journey fun conversation. Until the road intersection,

"Hae, we split up here. Hyung homes in this block; Sungmin said with a smile."

"Okay hyung. Thank you for this day. Moreover, taking me lunch today; Donghae replied excitedly."

"Sure Hae,next time we go there again, okay?. See you next Monday at school; Sungmin said as he walked away from Donghae.

"Be careful hyung; Donghae replied, waving."

Donghae is now running his own, uhh! why now so drizzle? I had to quickly get home now. Donghae ran, shutting his head in his hands. He kept running until he wasn't saw a car parked in front of him now. Until he unwittingly nudged it up to a car rearview mirror broke and he fell down. Auww! Donghae said short when the pain is now spreading in his body. The pain suddenly disappeared, replaced by fear of the engraved face clearly now. Omo! how is this? what do I do now! I could die if the car owners know that if I were damaging his car. Donghae said with a tone of fear. He is no longer concerned with the existing wound on his elbow and rain now soaking his body.

Without realizing it, a person continues to pay attention to his behavior of the car he hit, smiling. Donghae apparently did not realize that there are people in the car. Until Donghae surprise when the car door was open. He was so shocked, Donghae almost fell again if the man had not restrained him. Their eyes looked at each other, until the man said, "Sweet."

to be continued.............

Author's Note: Thx for reading all... Your commented is really useful for me to continue this story.