Chapter 4

You Don't Know Love

Now the night was greeted earth. Looks so beautiful moonlight reflected in the eyes of someone who was standing in front of his window. He continued to smile while saying a name; Donghae.

"Why is he so cute? his face is so calming when the hair is wet. His lips look y when exposed to rain. That moment was very special to me, what can I see him again? said the handsome man who was standing at the window."

"Hae? Why are you soaking wet like this? ask someone who turns out to be the mother."

"I got a rain. The bus was also late arrival of; said Donghae."

"Well, you quickly enter affection. Change your shirt, because we will be having dinner with someone; mother said as she invited his son entered."

"Someone? who is mom? Donghae asked confused."

"Never mind. Quickly change your clothes; mother answered."

"Issh!! mother stingy! Donghae whined spoiled."

-------------------

After a time, Donghae came out of his room by using crusty V neck shirt with black shorts. He descended the stairs and headed for the dinner table. Because too busy arranging his bangs, he did not pay attention to someone who now sit facing him now. Until a voice forced him to stop his activities;

"Hae dear. You look cute. Quit arrange your hair; father said."

"Okay dad. Omo!! Mom cook a lot. Shells pen There is also, it's favorite Teukie hyung. Remarks came suddenly stopped when he heard a voice say hello."

"Hae dear. Did you not want to see me? said the handsome man with a soft tone."

Donghae who heard it started slowly and lifted his face;

"Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!! ! .... Donghae cried as he rushed to hug his brother.

---------------------

Elsewhere

"Siwon-ah! I thought you would not come; said Sungmin."

"Ahhh hyung ... Of course I came; Siwon said while sitting opposite."

"What will you have won? Sungmin asked. I'll have coffee alone hyung; Siwon replied. Sungmin was agreed and called the waiter.

---------------

After a few minutes of waiting, the order they came.

"Hyung, how was your school? do you like the new school, hyung? Siwon asked as he drank his coffee."

"Of course the Won-ah; Sungmin replied with a smile."

"It seems so. Hyung's face looks very happy. Could it be??? hyung already have a new boyfriend? Siwon said insistently."

"Aissh! ye!! always be so; Sungmin said as he want to smacked Siwon's head."

"Hehehehe ... Siwon chuckled and returned saying: "So what hyung?" He said again."

"It turns out that moving the new school was not as bad as I imagined.

"Oh yes, how was school in China? What is not so difficult to eat director while attending school? Sungmin asked."

"Not too hyung. I'm actually very comfortable living it. Eh? hyung does not yet answered my question; said Siwon curious."

"Issh! you always wanted to know; Sungmin said, smiling sarcastically.

"Surely hyung; Siwon replied, winking."

"Alright. I just got a new friend. His sweet and innocent. Moreover, he had invited me to your restaurant for lunch; story Sungmin length."

"Really hyung? what he likes tacos? Siwon asked."

"Of course Won-ah. Instead, he wanted me to take his there again; Sungmin said while eating the hamburger.

"Looks like hyung so loved with him; said Siwon.

"Yes. I so love it. I presume he had as my own brother."

"I think you might be able to fall in love when saw him; Sungmin said in a teasing tone."

"Ahh ... This could hyung; Siwon replied evasively."

"All right, I'll invite him to your restaurant again; said Sungmin budge."

"So, what's his name hyung?; Siwon asked."

His name ......…

to be continued...................

Author's Note: That's Chap 4!!! Would you like?