All I want for Christmas is you

All I want for Christmas is You

 

All I want for Christmas is you

 

Red sweater, a cup of hot chocolate, sitting there on the sofa couch.

Everything that could be seen outside was white, filled with snow.

It feels cold without you by my side.

 

Remember we spent all the different festivals and special days together, but yet I can't be able to have you by side for Christmas this year.

Everything ended too fast.

 

You and I ended too fast.

 

You told me how much you loved Christmas, a day whereby everyone gets together and spend the time happily with their loved ones.

You told me, you want to spend the Christmas with me and decorate the Christmas tree together.

But here I am, decorating the Christmas tree on my own.

 

I have got the lightings, the ornaments hung up onto it, it looked beautiful.

If you were here, I am sure you would have been able to do better than me.

Everything was in place, but I felt empty.

 

I felt empty because you aren't by my side on this day.

Are you crying? Do you feel sad?

 

Or are you actually happy without me?

 

I know I was too ignorant of your feelings, I might be too old for you, I might not be perfect.

But I love you, not as much as you love me but I really love you.

 

Loving you with all I had and I am sorry for not being able to be courageous enough to give you promises.

I waited for you on that night but you didn't appear, I know you gave up, I know you don't want to get hurt anymore.

 

But I swear, I caught a figure that looks like you before I leave.

The same long hair, the same black coloured frock, the same you.

 

I remembered I told you Santa isn't real, but you replied, I was the best present you have ever had.

I regretted telling you so, I wished Santa Claus was real, I wished he could have granted my wish.

 

What about mine? What about my Christmas present?

I wished for courage, I wished for time to turn back.

 

 

All I want for Christmas is you.

 


Published: 23.12.2013, 10:05 pm