Enchanted

The Only Words

Part 2 of the flashbacks.

-

"What?!" Baekhyun jolts out from his seat, eyes widened as if it would blow out off its sockets. "Are you crazy? Sehun? Oh Sehun?!" His unpleasant tone of voice made the other two guys covered their ears, hissing him to low down his voice.

"You seems so shock about it, Baek. Is there something we should know about him?" Kyungsoo asks boringly.

Baekhyun sighs and sits down on his chair, eyeing the other boy who has been in silence. "Uh.. well, that kid is a numb one." He said, "I mean, he always rejected everyone, girls or boys who likes him. He doesn't care what would they feel after receiving some hurtful replies from him. I usually called him the cold prince. Aside from being 'good looking', he's also intelligent and rich. But honestly, he's a jerk." He pointed out.

"Oh.. then, what to do now? Luhan hyung likes him." Kyungsoo nudges the boy who frown at him.

"Hey, I don't!" Luhan argues.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "Hyung, you're in the denial stage. Soon, you will realize your true feelings. I'm just worried that Sehun might hurt you when you started courting him." He shrugs, a mischievous smile appearing.

"Hey! Who told you I would do that? !" Luhan crosses his arms, annoyed at how the younger one can .

Kyungsoo chuckles. "Who knows? Maybe someday you will."

"But seriously, hyung. Just figure it out first, okay? Don't harbor your feelings if you couldn't take it anymore. I would love to help you making that jerk realized what love is!" Baekhyun wink at him, showing off his greasy smile.

Luhan could feel his face warming up. "W-what should I do now then?"

Baekhyun pats his shoulder and looks at him, "For now, let's do our work first, okay? Don't worry too much, it will just come." He assures him a smile before turning to Kyungsoo. "Ya, I need your help with something. Let's go back." He grabs the shorter one's wrist, ignoring his complains. But before he went out, he turned back to look at Luhan and said, "Love can wait."

Luhan, who was still in dazed lets out a long breathe. What did I put myself into..


-

Every morning, Luhan will usually get up early and jog outside before school starts. For him, health is one of the most important thing in his life, most especially when nowadays, sickness is inevitable. According to him, having your body stronger will make you live your life long and that's what he really wants. Stepping outside his small apartment, he stretches his arms as he turns his waist side by side before jogging around the quiet street. The fresh air of Seoul sent warmth in his body, a soft smile appearing in the corner of his lips. He went to the park, not that far away from his house where he saw few people exercising, most of them are in their mid-50's already. He sits down on the bench near the playground then opens the bottle of cold water and drink the half of it. He heaves a sigh as his eyes scanned anywhere not until he saw a lump not far away from where he was. With full of curiosity, he slowly walks the lump to find what it was. 

He lets out a quiet gasp as he saw the man who has been bothering his whole sanity lately. Those soft brown locks oh how much he wants to run his fingers on it, those mesmerizing eyes, his perfect and pointy nose, those plump soft pink lips... god. He just literally wants to jump on him and kiss him all day long.

But, of course. He can't do that. Not wanting to sound like an obsessed stranger. Well, he is really not a stranger.. at least he knows he's not.

The man was sleeping peacefully, an arm tucked under his head and earphones plugged in his ears. He looks like an angel. Luhan thought as he was still standing beside him, admiring his perfect face. 

He is so handsome. He lets out a small giggle, not until those eyes opens and he was caught offguard.

. He curses in his mind and quickly turns around, ready to leave but the soft and alluring voice of the man stops his tracks.


-


"Hey, Sehun. Deliver this to Aunt Ahn, I need to go to school early! Bye!" Kai places the small box beside him then grabs his bag. "And also, don't forget to switch off the lights when you leave. See you later!" He turns the doorknob and left.

Sehun groans. Honestly, Kai didn't really need to go to school early, he was just afraid that Aunt Ahn would scold him for not helping her in the store. 

He eats the cereal faster then places it on the sink. He looks up at the clock which reads 6:30 am. It's too early for him since his school starts at 9:00. He decided just to deliver this quickly to Aunt Ahn and maybe take some nap at the park.
 

-

After he deliver the cds to Aunt Ahn, he went to his usual place. He lie down on the soft, delicate green grass and listen to some calm music. He smiles. He always love this kind of feeling. Peaceful and quiet. Allowing the sunlight Minutes later, he feels like someone's watching and blocking his sight. He stirred in his sleep and opens his eyes slowly. He blinks a few times to adjust on the light and then there it was.


Him.

Those familiar doe eyes, he remembers them. Isn't he...

"Hey, wait." He calls out when he starts walking away. The boy stops and turns to look at him. Their eyes locked into each other. For the first time, he was enchanted. 

His eyes are so beautiful. He thought, not planning to look away. He can feel his heart beating loudly against his ribcage, so loud that the other can hear it.

Snap out of it, Sehun!  

Luckily, he got out of his trance first. He clears his throat as he furrows his eyebrows slightly. "Aren't you the one in the music store?"

The other's face brightens up and nods eagerly. "Yes! You remember me? I am Luhan and--"

"I did not ask for your name." He interrupts. Not wanting to sound rude at all. He just doesn't like people who talked too much. 

Luhan frowns. He can feel a pang of pain hits him right into his heart.

"Are you stalking me?" Sehun raises an eyebrow. "For your information, Luhan. I don't like you and you are definitely not my type so--"

It was Luhan's turn to interrupt him. "Excuse me? But, you are definitely wrong. I just passed by here and don't act like you own this place. I did not do anything wrong to you." He narrowed his eyes into him. "And, stop being cocky. Jerk." He huffs in annoyance before turning around then walks away.

He watches Luhan's small figure slowly fades from his sight. He sighs as he pulls his hair in annoyance. He doesn't know what to feel. He sure knows that Luhan wants to be friends with him since the day they first met and look what he just did, he totally screwed up.

But, at the same time, he was glad doing that. He doesn't need to feel guilty at all but a small part of him still feels a bit guilty.

He exasperatedly sighs before walking back to his house.

I shouldn't care.

The image of Luhan flashes into his mind again.

He really is beautiful.

And, he won't deny that.

-

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun stares at their friend who has stayed quiet for the entire time. They are currently having their lunch and Luhan seems not paying attention on what they are talking about. He's not even eating his food and that makes the two worry.

"Luhan." Baekhyun calls out.

No response. 

"Hey, Luhan." He calls out again.

No response.

"Earth to Luhan!" He raises his voice that make the other people turn their attention to them. Kyungsoo apologetically bows to them before smacking gently his friend's arm.

Luhan blinks and looks at Baekhyun. "Yeah?"

Baekhyun glares at him, taking a bite on his sandwich. "You are not paying attention to us."

"Is there anything wrong?" Kyungsoo worriedly ask him.

Luhan shakes his head and drinks the carton of milk. "Nah, nothing."

Baekhyun rolls his eyes and pokes Luhan's forehead. "What "nothing"? Tell us what happened. There's obviously something's bothering you."

"Yeah, Lu. You can tell us anything." Kyungsoo comforts him with a warm smile.

Luhan sighs and tells them what happened with him and that Sehun.

Baekhyun bursts into laughter and Kyungsoo just pats his back.

"I thought you like him?" Kyungsoo asks.

Luhan crosses his arms and shakes his head. "Not anymore! He is a jerk and hey, why are you laughing?!"

Baekhyun holds onto his stomach and gasps for some air. "Oooooh Lulu, this is really interesting."

Luhan rolls his eyes and puffs his cheeks. "He is rude and a jerk."

Baekhyun smiles and pats his shoulder. "He's a nice kid when you get to know him better."

"I changed my mind. I don't care." Luhan frowns as he finishes his milk.

"You still like him, don't you?" Baekhyun grins, poking Luhan with his chopsticks.

"I already said no! Stop!" He throws an irritated look at Baekhyun who looks like enjoying teasing him.

"Yah Baek, stop it. That guy is not really nice." Kyungsoo agrees. Luhan silently thanked him.

"You think you don't like him? Once you saw him, your feelings will eventually go back. I know you too well, Lu." Baekhyun teases him, his smile curling upwards.

Luhan sighs and glares at Baekhyun. "Whatever. I will go to my class now. I will see you both later." He stands up, grab his things and walk out of the canteen.

All he need is to escape. He doesn't know why he's feeling so hurt with a person who he barely knows. 

You don't like him, just ignore him! His mind shouts.

You like him! No need to deny that! His heart shouts.

He rubs his temples as he sits down beside the window. He doesn't even know who Sehun is except his name and he's close with Baekhyun's cousin.

I shouldn't think of him, he's a huge distraction. Luhan thought and begins doing his homework while waiting for the professor to come in.

-

Meanwhile..

"Let's bet, Luhan still likes him." Baekhyun said as he takes 20 bucks then shows it to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo grins. "He don't. 20 bucks it is!"

 

-

 

Hi guys! Yes, I am alive. LOLOLOL. I know this chapter is not much interesting but I promise, next chapter is the start of Luhan's journey to Sehun's heart! Hahaha. And, I will update the other chapter tomorrow! It's been 4months since I last updated and yeah, sorry. ;A; Please comment and subscribe and upvote! You can suggest anything and I will work it out. That's all. See ya! (: