Admirer

The Only Words

It was a bright sunny Wednesday; a normal and boring day for Sehun who doesn't giving a damn on what their professor keep blabbering about the history of Korea. 

Why would he even discussed these things? We've been studying it since high school! He mentally cursed in his mind. He propped an elbow and rests his chin on his palms, only to caught a sight of girls not far from him, giggling as they looked at him - more like, trying to seduce him. He rolled his eyes, and his usual poker face appeared. He tapped the floor with his feet as he impatiently wait for the class to end. His stomach was begging for some bubble tea - it was his favorite and he couldn't take it anymore.

"And there, that's all for today. I'm going to dismissed you earlier today, so bye." Their professor said as he grabbed his things and went out.

The students cheered as they quickly ran out towards the cafeteria because for sure the line will took forever. Sehun was stuffing his things in his bag when he felt a light tap on his shoulder, he turned around only to see a guy around his age, tanned skin greeting him with a very adorable smile.

"Oh, Kai hyung. What are you doing here?" Sehun raised an eyebrow as he put his bagpack on his back.

"Let's eat, my treat!" The guy namely Kai suggested, throwing an arm around the younger one's shoulder.

Sehun grinned and gladly accepted his offer as they made their way out, "Sure thing. I just want some bubble tea, so no worries."

"Same old, eh?" Kai chuckled softly and the latter just rolled his eyes,

If there's one person who knows Sehun really well, that must be Kim Jongin, or in short Kai. They've known each other since they were kids, and he is like a big brother to Sehun. They were the best of friends. That's why Kai forced his parents to live in a dorm with Sehun too so that he could protect and enjoy his life with his baby brother.

"Wait, I will just get something on my locker." Sehun said as he made his way towards his locker, he took the key out of his pocket and opened it only to be greeted by a note and a chocolate bubble tea. His eyebrows immediately met at the center as he read the note.

I heard you like chocolate bubble tea so I got it for you. :)

"What the hell?" Sehun, looking pissed as ever, stared on the yellow note as his eyes read the ''secret admirer'' that was written. He has changed the lock for how many times because once, he saw an undergarment in his locker and that seriously traumatized him.

"A bubble tea? Who gave you that?" Kai asked, eyeing the note he was holding. He noticed the scowl on the younger's face.

"Shouldn't you be happy?" He added,

Sehun shrugged and crumpled the piece of paper, "People are so crazy nowadays. I don't even get it why should they do this." He took the tea and tossed it in the trash bin. "I guess, I should change the lock.. again."

"Hey! You should have just drink it, you know! You're so rude." Kai smacked his head.

"Ow! What if they put some poison there or what? I don't want to die young because of that from a stupid admirer." Sehun pointed out as he starts walking away.

Kai just shook his head and followed him behind, "Tch, Sehuna. You should atleast appreciate it!"

"Appreciate my , pffffft." The younger one retorted back only to receive a smack from the older one.

 

Little they didn't know, two figures were silently watching them near the corner of the bathroom. The guy with the black hair patted the brunette's head, who currently feels the biggest loser in the world.

"I told you, this plan won't be successful!" The brunnete exasperatedly sighed, as he buried his face on his palms. He could feel his heart slowly crashing into pieces inside. I shouldn't have agreed at the first place...

"Don't tell me you're giving up already? You just did the first step! There are still a lot of ways to make him notice you. Don't feel so down!" The black haired comforted his friend, running circles on his back.  

"B-but... he called me stupid! It hurts, you know." He replied, tears slowly escaping from his eyes.

The other facepalmed his-self, not knowing what to do, he grabbed his phone and dialled a certain phone number. On the second ring, the person on the other line picked up, "Oh, Kyungsoo? What happened? Did it work?"

The black haired who seemed to be Kyungsoo lets out a sigh, "It did not. He just threw the tea on the trash bin! That's just so cruel, Baekhyun. What should we do now?"

"That guy... ugh, just go back here now and we'll fix this." Then, he hunged up.

Kyungsoo turned to his friend who's now wiping his tears and pouting his lips, "Let's go back. Baekhyun is waiting. Don't cry now, you should be strong!"

The other's lips curved into a smile and smirked, "Do you think I will give up? Hell no! I will definitely get him. I will."

Kyungsoo beamed and patted his friends' shoulder, "Yeah. You better."

 

-

 

A short update. hehe. I hope you guys like it though. I will update as soon as I can, I promise! Thank you for all who commented and subscribed!