Stupid Highschool, Who invented it anyways? That idiot...

Stupid Highschool, Who invented it anyways? That idiot...

Void and I walked into the cafeteria. Yo people! 'EN KEEP ON EATING WE AREN'T AT A ZOO! I thought. Then the whispers flew around.

 

'Apparently he as a Lambrogihini'

'According to my daddy he has been expelled several times'

'What do you reckon he would say if I asked him out?'

'Is he with Void? The trouble maker?'

 

 

Ewww! Now what? Gays?? Not that I have anything against them but...EWW Not to me! Pwese dear lord!

Void and I ducked and shoved our way through the crowd earning few well earned brusies and we made our way to the front. We got our lunches and sat on an empty seat. We started talking. Until that dude that I UN-purposely (lies) accidently (another lie) made get rejected with my brothers little beast, walked in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I nudged Void, and asked who that was. 'Oh that's Jonghyun one of my brothers little bratty friends in SHINee.' Oh?? So he's a celebrity? And girls are regarding me as 'cuter' than him? Keke I'm so good looking. 'Watch this' I muttered to Void.

 

I threw, with my so awesomely good throwing skills, a rock cake (Does this exist?) at his head. Void and I suddenly became very interested in our conversation and our lunch. The cafeteria became silent and suddenly only we were the ones talking.

 

 

Why has it become so quiet?' I asked. 'Look behind you' was my only answer from a sniggering Void.

 

 

'Kim Jonghyun! What a pleasent surprise!' I exclaimed shaking his hand as if meeting him for the first time. 'Why yes an excellent surprise!' greeted Void shaking his other hand. 'Why don't you sit down?' I suggested and ushered him between me and Void. 'Now would you like strawberries dipped in chocolate? or a Raspberry sundae?' I asked in a generous mocking manner. 'Or would you want a chocolate eclair?' 'And do you want chocolate cake to go with that your majesty?' asked Void smirking. 'Or would you want a...' 'STOP IT!' yelled Jonghyun, 'Now whatever did we do to upset the royal pet dinosaur?' asked Void. 'Maybe it's a bit hungry maybe perhaps? Look at the skinnyness of him' he continued and he pinched Jonghyun's cheeks'.

 

 

 

 

By now I was sure there was steam exiting the dino's ears.

 

'Now, now, let the ancient one talk.' I said while patting the dino's blonde~brown hair. 'I believe this is yours?' he said holding a rock cake. Not as a question but a statement. 'It could have been...' I said thoughtfully. 'But Void do you think the dinosaur looks slightly a bit hungry don't you think?' I asked before forcefully slamming a pure delicious chocolate cake with thick amounts of cream.

A heavenly cake made from above made to be eaten by the deserving human (me), wasted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me and Void jumped over chairs and leaping over table to find our exit. 'Gentlemen! As you were, til tommorow!' I said bowing then I walked out.

 

 

 

 

'I need to find my room' I suddenly relised while walking with Void bored like hell. 'Do I need to go to the office to get my key?' I asked. 'Yup' Dammit I swored in my head.

 

'Yah! Void can you go to the office and check if the headmaster is in there?' I asked. Void peeked in. 'Nope, no headmaster' and I walked in and went up to the lady at the desk. 'Can I please have the key for my room?' I asked VERY charmingly to the lady. 'Why of course' she giggled and she asked for my name. 'Kim Jiho' I said flashing her a charming smile.

 

'Oh!' she exclaimed. 'A very bad boy you are!' she said raising an eyebrow. Then she winked and gave me my key. I walked out and Void raised an eyebrow. 'Flirting with your own gender? That is very bad' he exclaimed. I shrugged. 'Now help me find room6 floor 10' 'FLOOR 10 ??!!?' yelled Void.

 

'Holey Moley! Your daddy must be well off to get you a room like that!' 'Just shut up and find.'

 

 

 

 

I found the room no thanks to Void. But man was it flash.

 

That's my bar/table whatever you call it

My daddy even brought in my piano!

       

 

 

AND MY BELOVED BED!

 

 

According to Void the reason why this floor doesn't have much rooms is

 

 

 

 

BECAUSE THE ROOMS ARE SO GOD DAMN BIG!!

 

 

 

Keke I love my daddy for getting me this room <3 I LOVE YOU DADDY EVEN THOUGH JAEJOONG DOESN'T LIKE YOU VERY MUCH!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Jiho can I camp in with you?' asked Void breaking my train of thoughts.

'No' I said 'It's mine and mine only' and I stuck up my chin and acted like a .

 

'Please?' 'No' And Void went on his knees 'Please?' 'Man I'm loving this' ^^ 'No' 'Please?' This is annoying now... 'Fine' 

'YESS! No more Heechul hyung!' 'Huh?' I thought this was an only board school thing... Daddy... -.-

 

'I'll just call some friends over...' said Void

 

For some random reason... I think this is a bad idea... 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello My readers! =) Yes I fail at humor -.- But I hope you enjoyed!

 

Pstt! Every author likes a comment (Especially Me!)