2

Dating a Fanboy

Onew’s comeback stage was few weeks ago, and Taemin still couldn’t get over what they have experienced. Onew finally noticed him among all those screaming fangirls. He couldn’t thank Minho more, so after the concert, Taemin did make Minho’s night a little more busy than the other night.And Minho, he couldn’t be any happier than that. He loved Taemin’s attention towards him. he was happy that he was the one who put the biggest smile on his boyfriend. They both were just so happy that day.

But fanboy would always be fanboy, few days after the concert, Taemin was back to his normal being. The Onew’s-devoted-fanboy Taemin. He posted the pictures he took on his site, and some of the people finally noticed him as the “3-metres-fanboy” from the concert. Some of the got jealous, whether by the fact that Onew knew Taemin or the fact he got the most loving boyfriend someone could ever have. It was a bit relieved to Taemin that finally after all those times being called noona or eonnie by the other fans, he was known as a boy.

And as usual, there would always be hateful comment in between, how some people found Taemin and Minho were disguisting because they were gays. But Taemin could less care, he was winning after all, he thought.

Taemin was visiting Minho that night, he thought he would just sleep over as well. he texted his mom saying he would be sleep over on Minho’s. Minho was downstairs grabbing some snacks for their movie night. Since Taemin was the one who picked the movie to watch last time,they both agreed it was Minho that night.

Minho entered his room only to find Taemin giggled like a little girl in front of his laptop. Minho rolled his eyes knowing what his boyfriend had been doing. He put the snacks on the bed and walked toward Taemin who wasn’t giving attention to Minho. Minho watched his boyfriend in amused, he loved to see Taemin giggling and blushing, even though he knew it wasn’t him who make him that way. He couldn’t take it anymore, Taemin’s blushed was the cutest thing in the world according to Minho. He moved closer to Taemin’s face and kissed the younger’s cheek.

Taemin startled, he was looking at his boyfriend wondering why in the world his boyfriend just did that.

“You’re cute, you know that right?” Minho sang as he placed another pecked on Taemin’s cheek

Taemin was blushing, and Minho could notice it. “Ya, hyung please stop. Okay I got your attention, what do you want?”

Minho made faces like he was thinking “Uhm, I don’t know, I grabbed the snacks, and I picked the movie so what do you think we’re going to do then?” Minho said sarcastically.

“If it involves blood, then I pass” Taemin stated as he continue what he was doing.

“What do you mean you pass? We watched the movie you picked last week even though it was torturing…”

“Ya” taemin interrupted, it was one of the movie where Onew played as a cameo.

“Seriously Taemin, we’ve been watching that movie for like times and I feel like burning it, if you want the truth”

“Fine, just watch your bloody freaking movie, I need to do something with my sites anyway”

“Okay, you know what? Fine. Do anything you like, and meet me in the living room when you finally need me” Minho said as he stormed out.

Taemin did think he was being too harsh to his boyfriend. All Minho wanted was an enjoyable movie night with him anyway. Maybe he shouldn’t be some selfish boyfriend, right he shouldn’t. he waited a little longer before went to see Minho. When he was sure Minho already calmed down, he went downstairs to see Minho.

Minho was lying on the couch, eyes fixed on the big TV screen in front of him. he moved his gaze to Taemin when younger scoffed. Minho quickly sat up,  and Taemin sat on the couch as well. there was some distance between them making the atmosphere a little bit awkward. Minho offered the snacks to Taemin and he picked some.

“So?” Minho broke the silence as he looked over to his boyfriend.

“So, I am sorry, hyung. I know I shouldn’t be that harsh to you”

Minho patted an empty space between them signing Taemin to move closer. Taemin moved closer as he felt a strong grip on his wrist. He leaned his head on Minho’s shoulder. They were staying like that until the movie end and the two decided to call a day.

The next morning..

Taemin woke up hoping a certain person would looking at him as he open his eyes. But no one was there, he was the only one on the room. he checked his handphone to find a message from his mom telling him to be home before lunch. He quickly replied to it. He glanced over to the clock, 7:00 PM. It was Saturday so he didn’t need to be worry about being late for school. He stood up from the bed and made it up, just like what he always do. Beside, Minho couldn’t stand messy things. He walked towards the bedroom, thinking Minho was there, but he couldn’t hear any running water. He decided to took a quick shower and get changed.

After cleaning himself and packed his things, he sat on Minho’s bed. Wondering where was his boyfriend went. Minho wasn’t the kind of person who would leave his boyfriend without telling him first. He was thinking to just go downstairs and made breakfast for them both since Minho’s parents were away for work. But when he opened the door on Minho’s room, a strong smell came from the kitchen. He fastened his pace to the kitchen worrying Minho could burn something, since he knew how bad of a cook Minho is.

“Minho hyung what are you do-“

Taemin words got stuck on his throat unable to continue as what he just witnessed. His eyes widened, his whole body stiffened. Taemin thought he must be dreaming or something.

“Hi, Taemin! Minho? I think he is on the way here from the airport. His parents going home earlier than expected so he got to picked them”

“O-Onew hyung, h-how can you…h-here..I-I” Taemin’s word finally found a way to escaped

Onew chuckled as he took a good look on Taemin. he turned off the stove and walked towards the unmoving boy. That’s when Minho came in from the front door

“Ya! Jinki hyung what are you doing to him, aish” Minho snapped as he lead his startled boyfriend to the nearest chair.  “Taeminnie, taeminnie baby a-are you okay? Oh I should’ve just told him before”

Minho’s mom who was watching it in amused spoke “You haven’t told him that you two are cousins? Oh poor boy, look how dazed his face”

“Auntie, you need to see his face when they went to my concert few days ago. They were so sweet and…”

“OH MY GOD IT’S ONEW!!!! AHHH H-HOW COULD YOU NOT TELLING ME ABOUT THIS HYUNG HOW YOU’RE SO MEAN” Taemin cried interrupted Onew’s word as he hid his face on his palm

Minho’s mom and Onew were laughing hard. Taemin was just so cute for him. But Minho, he knew he was in big trouble. “I’m sorry, baby. It’s just..”

“It’s just you hate it if he would love me even more and he would leave you, right?” Onew stated, there’s a proud note on his words. Minho nodded

“Oh baby, you don’t have to be that way, Taemin loves you so much, right?” Minho’s mom said as he went to cupped Taemin’s face. Taemin nodded.

Minho was surprised about the younger’s reaction. “Taeminnie, is that true?” Minho asked

Taemin nodded as he looked over to find his boyfriend’s eyes. “Always, I will always choose you hyung”

“Even over that guy?” Minho asked pointing Onew who was chocked on his drink after heard the question.

“Even over that---Oh Onew hyung I am sorry, I will be your devoted fan but this boy right here, he is one of the most jealous boyfriend in the world, he would kill me if I am choosing you” taemin playfully stated

Minho grabbed Taemin’s chin and kissed the younger’s lips lovely. Minho’s mom smiling as she saw the two lovers, “Jinki, I think you should find a girlfriend, you know”

“I think so too..”

 

 


 

YAY FINISHED! Oh how I love the fanboy Taemin hehehe. Okay pict spam!

 

   

I love the protective side of Minho<333333

 

Anyway, thanks for reading! Now I can concentrate on writing my angsts hehehe. have a great day!