1

Dating a Fanboy

“Hyung hyung! Where are you”  A voice heard on the other line of the phone. Minho who wasn’t fully awake, sat on his bed while looked at the clock. 6AM.

“I’m in my room, oh and I am fine, thank you. Thanks for asking baby” Minho replied sarcastically.

“oh here we go again, the mr-“my-boyfriend-is-only-care-for-his-idols-and-not-me” is being a in the morning”

“Taemin ah, it’s still 6 in the freaking saturday morning. I am not going to have a fight with you today, okay”

“okay fine, I am sorry, hyung. So how was your sleep? Dreaming about me maybe?” Said the voice with a flirty tone a.k.a Minho’s weakness.

“No..” Minho lied. He dreamed about his younger boy all the time. He just loved that boy so much.

“well, you know what? Me neither. My dream was full with Onew hyung and you won’t even want to hear it” Taemin teased.

“why would I want to know about my boyfriend’s dirty dream about his imaginary boyfriend anyway” Minho replied.

you’re no fun Minho hyung. By the way, I am downstairs if you would be nice to open the door for me and let me in, its so cold out here” Taemin said, within 15 seconds Minho’s lips and his lips were all over each other. “You miss me that much, huh?” Taemin sang with flirty notes.

“You’re the one who missed me that much. You even came here to see me!” Minho said as he took a good look on his boyfriend. Taemin had a small backpack on his back and a camera bag on his hand. He quickly realized it “Oh wait, it’s the day right? Gosh. Can I just not go?” Minho asked with his pleaded look. But it didn’t work on Taemin, at all. That kid knew how to control his boyfriend, he claimed.

“But hyung, you promised! You said you would going to his comeback concert with me” Taemin whined. And just like he expected, Minho gave up. The next thing he knew, they were on the parking lot on the concert place.

They finally found a parking lot after 30 minutes. Taemin grabbed his boyfriend’s firm arm, he was too excited about the concert. But Minho obviously didn’t happy about it, “Gosh, who are these people going to a concert this early morning. Onew is probably still sleeping or something” Minho groaned and made Taemin chuckled. He loved to teased his boyfriend.

The line for the concert was so long, Minho couldn’t be any bored than that. The only thing that could keep him from leaving the place was the fact that that day was the day his boyfriend been waited for so long and he would never in anyway disappoint his boyfriend. So he bear with it, for almost 10 hours until the concert started.

Taemin was fully prepared that day, he even packed some homemade food that he cooked himself for both of them. They even fed each other which obviously earning glares from everyone, but they could less care. They were used to the stares and glares from everyone around them. Their family, somehow, approve them. They just wanted to see the boys happy, so they were cool with it. And that was all that matter for both of the boys.

“That was delicious, jagi” Minho complimented. Taemin blushed slightly but Minho still could notice it. He couldn’t be any prouder by the fact that he was the reason for the pink blush on the younger’s cheeks.

“I know, I am a great cook, anyway. Oh I should made Onew hyung something like this! He would love it, right?” Taemin squeaked. Minho rolled his eyes disapproving.

They were waiting in line for another 3 hours, they spent it by chatting and taking selcas, it was all them with their own world, and Minho enjoyed it so much. So did Taemin, until the gate opened. They were rushing to the door and entered the venue with other screaming fangirls. Minho put his hands over his ears avoid any harm to his ears from those screams and squeaks. Thankfully, his boyfriend was the calm one. He was a boy after all.

After 15 minutes, some opening act came and performed their unfamiliar songs. Taemin looked so bored, he had to do something, Minho thought. So, Minho pulled his boyfriend closer by his waist, the younger startled a bit. Taemin was blushing, again. Taemin always loved the attention that Minho gave him.

Taemin titled his head so he could see his boyfriend’s handsome face and looked straight to his froggy eyes. Minho caressed Taemin’s hair and smiled. Taemin smiled back, that time was Minho’s turn to blushed. The next thing he knew, Taemin’s lips was on his. They deepened the kiss and didn’t stop until a certain annoyed girl behind them started complaining “uh gosh get a room you freaks”

Taemin looked at the girl, his hands were still on his boyfriend’s cheeks “you know what? We will…after the concert. So shut up” Taemin snapped which Minho found it so ily turning him on.

“good job, baby” Minho said as he placed a soft pecked to Taemin’s cheeks. They kept being flirty with each other until the opening music played.

Taemin quickly grabbed the camera from the bag. Minho rolled his eyes, he would be abandoned by his boyfriend, again. It was always like that, Minho would go to the concert with Taemin and they would be all flirty to each other until the concert start and it would be Taemin, the camera and Taemin’s imaginary boyfriend only. No room for Minho. But he couldn’t say no to him, at all.

Taemin was a hardcore Onew’s fanboy. He loved to exclaim himself as one-and-only boy MVP. He even ran a fansite for Onew, where he would posted all the pictures he took on the concerts and every chance he could meet Onew. Minho knew it, ever since he met Taemin. But somehow, he could bare with those things. Because again, he loved Taemin that much. Taemin felt bad about sparing his love for Minho with the love he had for Onew. But Taemin was sure, his boyfriend knew that he always chose him over Onew, in anyway. And Taemin was right, Minho knew it.

The concert started with an upbeat song, Taemin was jumping and singing along with the songs and took pictures with his camera every once in a while. Taemin was on his world, again, Minho thought. But the look on his face, the smiles and laughter was dope to Minho. He was looking through Taemin’s backpack that he had been holding since his fanboy boyfriend was too excited, and grab a tissue. He used the tissue to wiped the sweats on Taemin’s face. Taemin smiled, and kissed him on his lips and mouthed a thank you. Minho smiled, he did have a room in every world Taemin had after all, he thought.

After 4 songs, it was the talk time. Onew was sitting in a chair while the MC asking him questions. Taemin used the time to look for the result of the picture he took. Minho noticed the unsatisfied look on Taemin’s face. “what happened baby?” Minho asked trying to look at the camera as well.

“the results don’t come out well, ugh those girls in front of me just….ughhh” Taemin groaned. It was true, the result didn’t came out well. Some of them were blur, and others just showed the girls in front of them instead of Onew.

Taemin was tall for average boy on his age, but still no matter how tall you are, you would always lost to a bunch of screaming and excited fangirls and their cameras. Taemin gave up and put his camera aside, he would enjoyed this concert without thinking about taking nice pictures for the site, he thought.

Suddenly, Minho was squatting beside him. “Get on” He said.

“Wait what? Are you crazy?” Taemin asked in disbelief. He knew his boyfriend was strong and all, but he couldn’t imagine his boyfriend piggy ride him.

“I said get on, you want nice pictures, right?” Minho said.

“o-okay. please don’t let me fall, hyung” Taemin said unsurely as he put his legs around his boyfriend’s shoulder. Minho got up slowly, as the complains about how they blocked the view for people behind them. Minho didn’t care. At other side, Taemin was struggling to not fall. That time, they were over 3 meters tall. As he gained the balance, he snapped pictures of Onew.

Onew noticed it. He stopped talking and greeted the couple “hey! 3 meters fan!! Oh what a cute couple” Onew waved at them. Taemin blushed so hard, he waved back as he almost lost the balance, but he regained it quickly. “You are so lucky, you have a great boyfriend down there” Onew said to Taemin. People were in awed. They both embarrassed as Onew asked for applause for Taemin and Minho.

“What pose do you want me to do? So you could take my picture and get down quickly, your poor boyfriend is kind of tired, I see” Onew asked. Taemin was speechless, he didn’t know what to say.

“Maybe that aegyo pose you always do. He'd love it” Minho yelled, obviously holding back that his back was in pain. Onew nodded and he did the aegyo posed he always do. Two hands opened under his chin while winking. “Jagi, take it I am kind of tired here” Minho said in shaky voice. Taemin shakily adjusted the camera and calm himself down inside, he took the picture.

“we’re good?” Onew asked. Taemin nodded, his face was still in dazed. His mouth was slightly open, his cheeks were blushed, his eyes couldn’t get any wider. He was really in dazed.

Minho put down Taemin carefully. Sweats all over his body, while Taemin, he was still in dazed. Minho snapped his fingers in front of Taemin.

“Aha, finally. Awake now?” Minho teased while wiping his sweats on his temple.

“Uh? Uh y-yeah” Taemin quickly took a look at his camera to make sure it was really happened. “Oh gosh!! It was really happened right?” Taemin squeaked like a fangirl, but Minho still found it cute, somehow.

“by the fact that my back is in pain and I am showered sweat. So yeah, jagi. It was” Minho said.

Taemin stared at his sweating boyfriend, he wiped the sweats on his boyfriend’s temple by his fingers. That time, eyes were staring at each other. Taemin did the first move, he pulled Minho closer, tiptoed so he could reach the thing that could make him happy the most, Minho’s sweet lips. They were kissing as the most romantic song of Onew played. A great background music for their kiss, Taemin thought.

Minho, at the other hand was surprised by his boyfriend sudden act. But it wasn’t like he could complain, because he loved it so much. He loved it when his boyfriend acted unexpectedly, like what he just did.

They broke the kiss as they gasped for air. Taemin put his camera back on the camera bag. Minho was confused “why? Do you have enough pictures for your site?”

Taemin grabbed Minho’s strong arm, and leaned to Minho’s shoulder. “I realized I came here with my boyfriend, so I should enjoyed it with my boyfriend” Taemin said. Minho couldn’t hide his smile, he wrap his hand around Taemin’s shoulder and pulled him closer to his chest. Taemin didn’t complain, instead he enjoyed it so much.

“This next song, is to every lovers out there. Keep remind them how much you love each other. Enjoy!” Onew said as he started to sing.

“I love you, Minho hyung!”

“I love you even more, Taeminnie”

 


 

 

a/n : At first, I'd like to make it as one shot but then again, I think I got something so, I'd like to make it a little longer. but we'll see.

the story is kind of rush, but whatever.

allright! pic spam!!!
 

that's from Colorful music video. Have you seen it?

 

OH OH AND IT'S MY FAVORITE!!!

 

So, Minho's shirt was slightly ed, and Taemin was curious and went to see it IT IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!

 

Well, since I am a jjongkey (hardcore) shipper as well, here it is~~~

 

See how happy Key was~~~ uuuuhhhh my ships are sailing wooohooo~~~

 

Comment comment!!!!! :)))