§ Chapter 10 §

Officially Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Bye, see you tomorrow,” I waved to Hyorin.

“Don’t forget about the party,” she shouted when I get out the shop.

“Maybe,” I mumbled.

“Hey,” someone called behind me.

I startled but when I saw it’s Luhan I just let out a sigh.

“You’re still here?” I coldly asked.

“Ouchhh…I told you I’ll wait right?”

“Whatever,”

Luhan laughed then startled walking first.

“Let’s go,”

“To where?” I asked while following behind him.

“To your house,”

“My house?”

“Yeah,”

He stopped beside a blue car and opened the door (front seat).

“Get in,”

“As you wish,”

“Put on your seatbelt,” he said before closing the door.

“Why does he always tell me what to do? I can think on my own right?” I mumbled.

Luhan took a seat in front of the steering wheel.

“I remembered!” I exclaimed.

“Huh?” he started the engine.

“This is the car last time right?” I looked around with an ‘ow’

It really looks expensive, outside and inside.

Luhan became silent for a while.

“You remembered?” Luhan asked.

“Of course, that incident happened-“

He cut me off.

“It happened just like yesterday…right? You can’t forget it right?” he started to look serious. Too serious that it’s al,ost scary.

 

‘Wait…what is this guy here talking about with that serious face. Just like yesterday? It really happened yesterday, that accident. Am I wrong?’

 

“I’m truly sorry…after saving your life I know you’ll live like you’re dead…” he paused and looked at me in the eyes.

 

‘So that’s what he meant by…’

 

“But I’m happy you look as cheerful as you are when we first met. The woman I loved teasing before,” Luhan smiled.

I didn’t expect Luhan to be this serious about me. He doesn’t have to worry about me you know. I’m just nothing…Like what he said, I’m already dead.

“This is the car you used to save me? I can’t believe that this is not brand new,” I smiled.

“You-you don’t remember? Then…what do you mean by ‘the car last time?” his eyes told me that his confused.

“I’m talking about the accident, when Leejun-“

Luhan face palmed.

“I’m horrible…talking about the wrong thing. Aishhh…” Luhan looked away.

“Ani, I’m happy you bring that back. I can’t find a way to say thank you to you since I don’t want to open that topic myself…but its fine now. Thank you,” I bowed 90 degrees.

“Stop it,” Luhan said coldly.

“Huh?” I faced him.

“Don’t lie!” Luhan half shouted.

“Luhan…” I looked at him in shock.

“Aren’t you tired of pretending like the old Hanzi? Why won’t you show me your true self now?”

Luhan caught me off guard.

I looked outside the window.

“What are you yelling about? I don’t get you,”

“Stop lying I said,”

“Why would I –”, I was cut off when Luhan grabbed my arm and forced me to turn around.

He pulled me towards him, hugging me tighter.

“I noticed it already. You tried so hard to avoid me yesterday. Thanking the person who saved you? Don’t give me that. I don’t even want to hear that,”

“So are you telling me to hate you?”

“You do hate me,”

 

Tears rolled in my eyes. I can’t hold it anymore.

“You’re right. I hated you for saving me. Saving me and letting me live to this curse world again. And I hated myself for hurting you. I hated you for being kind to me, I hate you Luhan!”

Luhan broke the hug then patted my head.

“Now that’s what I want to hear,” he said while wiping my tears.

“But…I can’t hate you at all,” I looked down.

“You’re going to live this curse world with me; you’re not going to be alone again,”

“L-Luhan…y-you,”

“I’m still here…waiting remember?”

I can’t believe this guy. After I pushed him away many times he still…paboya. It’s true I felt hatred with Luhan after I heard that he’s the one who saved me. And with our first counter after a year I tried my best to act normal. But then after that day…I realized I just can’t hate him. He’s not the person I just can hate forever.

 

He starts the engine then hit the road.

“I’m sorry,”

“For what?” Luhan asked, eyes on the road.

“For hurting you countless times that’s why I want you to forget me now,”

“No thanks,” he answered directly.

“You really are stubborn,” I mumbled.

 

 

He stopped the car in front of our gate.

“Ummm…Hanzi,” he called.

“Deh?”

“Can I ask you out tomorrow?”

“I have to go to school in the morning and I have work after that. I’m quite busy, I’m sorry,”

“No, it’s okay. Maybe next time, anyway thanks for the night?”

“You’re not going to say hi to umma?”

“I’ll do that next time, say my regards to her,”

“Okay, thanks for the ride,” I smiled and went out the car.

 

Wednesday night:

I’m in my room fixing my hair for the party. I really don’t want to go but what else can I do, Hyorin send a dress to me with a note.

“I bought this dress especially for you…and you know what? It’s expensive; it’ll be a waste if you’re not going to wear it tonight. See you! I’m going to pick you up^_^,” that’s what the note says.

Well, that’s the story.

 

I placed the pin on my hair then I heard horns coming from the outside.

“She’s here,” I grabbed my purse along with my phone.

“I’m going!” I shouted before I went out the house.

A blue expensive looking car flashed before my eyes.

‘What’s this? Is that Luhan’s car?’

Luhan slide the window down.

“Get in,”

“A-Arasseo,” I answered in confused look.

After I got in the car I gave Luhan ‘what’s this look’

He smiled then scratches the back of his neck.

“Actrually, your friend plans this. I don’t know anything, I promise,”

“Just like what I thought, anyway can you bring me to her?”

“Sure,”

 

The car stops in a not so big house. There are many cars parked outside. I can already hear the music coming inside the house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter