New friends

The Chaos of L.O.V.E.

Oh my friend, oh my friend
Yeongwonhi geudaeui chinguga doeri
(I will be your friend forever)
Oh my friend, oh my friend
Neomani nareul salgehae
(Only you can make me live)
Oh my friend, oh my friend
Joyonghi ne dwie namuga doeri
(I will become a tree behind you silently)
Oh my friend, oh my friend
My friend, Saranghae chinguyeo!
(My friend, I love you my dear friend!)

 ♫ Big Bang- Oh my friend

~Nabiya

 

Chaeri POV_

I stood in a corner and studied the map with my cousin and my older brother. We had to wake up early and I mean REALLY early. Why does Busan has to be in the south and Seoul in the north? I’m so tired... I leaned onto the wall and closed my eyes for a moment. Seungho oppa looked at me “Hey dongsaeng are you okay? You look a little bit pale” I still let my eyes closed and sighed  “Yes oppa I’m just tired from traveling”

[Some eating-, resting- and toiletttime later.]

Finally we found our apartment in the map and went though some streets. “We were walking now for almost half an hour. Are you sure we have to go this way Yoseob?”  “Yes hyung I’m not that stupid that I don’t know how to read maps.”

After certain minutes I stopped walking. Ugh.. I don’t have any power left. I put my suitcase down and collapsed. Seungho oppa sat next to me while Yoseob oppa looked confused over the map. “Uhm...Can I look at the map for once?” “Sure here you go” My eyes widened. Oh gosh...please don’t tell me.. “Yoseob oppa?” “Yes Chaeri?” I glanced to my brother who realized it too. He slapped the back of Yoseob oppas head “Babo! All the time you were holding the map upside down!” Wow, we didn’t even reached our apartment and are already lost. “Don’t worry dongsaeng. Yoseobie will ask some students around here.” my brother said. “What?” “Yes YOU!” he pointed at my cousin. “Why me?” “You wanted to lead us the way and now we are lost. Shame on you!” I chuckled at Yoseob oppa who just pouted.

My cousin is an aegyo master. Even without his trying he looks cute! Yoseob is short for his age but if you tell him that he will just answer “I’m not short, I’m funsize!” Did you hear him sing once?  I really envy him for his high-pitched voice.

Seungho oppa has a nice voice too. And both can dance! ..Me? I’m just a silent and lazy dongsaeng haha.

Since our childhood Yoseob oppa always acted like an overprotective brother when the other children didn’t want to play with me or bullied me and he still does. Seungho oppa is compared to him more calm but also cares for me. I can tell every girl wants to have an older brother like him or even as boyfriend.

“Can we rest for a few minutes?” I asked exhausted. “Sure. Yoseob go and ask the students over there.” “Yeah yeah don’t run away okay?” he said and ran off. “So oppa... could you explain me now?” “What do you mean dongsaeng?” “Don’t act like you don’t know. You two told me yesterday we would go on a trip but it looks more like we moved.” He laughed. Did I say something funny? “You know Yoseob applied you for this arts project thing.” He did WHAT? “Without my permission? What did he write into the application form?” He took a sheet of paper out of his bag and handed it to me.

 

Seoul Arts Project Application Form

 

Surname:    Yang

Name:         Chae Ri

Age:            16 years old

Class:          2-C

 

[  ] own apartment [x] sharing the apartment

[  ] male [x] female

                          ____________________________________________________________________________

         Classes/Courses

 

[x] Hip Hop dancing

[x] rapping

[  ] classic dancing

[x] singing

[  ] drawing

[  ] ballet

[  ] athletics

[  ] swimming

[  ] acting

 

You can take max. 3 courses or less!

                                     _____________________________________________________________________________

Reasons why you applied:

I applied because of my general interest of arts. I also want to develope my skills in dancing, singing and rapping. Since my childhood I worked hard to improve these skills and I hope I can learn even more when I get choosen.

                                    ______________________________________________________________________________

 

“That doesn’t even sound like me! Singing is okay, but why the hell rapping and even worse hip hop dancing?!” “Rapping because we thought you could try something new and dancing because you’re to lazy for a girl.”he explained. “Wait...‘we’? That means you knew everything?? What kind of brother are you?” I complained and slapped his arm lightly. “It’s better than just staying home, sitting on the computer or reading books all day! We just want you to get some friends and have fun. That is also the reason why mom and dad agreed” Well...he got a good point.

Yoseob oppa came back followed by two err...hot boys. “Hey these guys have their apartment in the same house as us! We are lucky, aren’t we?” I put my hand on my forehaed and sigh. “Yoseob oppa. Is there something you want to tell me?” I smiled at him. “You know I dislike it when you do something without my permission, right? And that you have to tell me even if you did?” He glanced to Seungho oppa “Did she find out?” “Yup. I explained everything to her just now.” he replied.

“Look  Chaeri we did that because—“ “I know.” “Then why do you—“ I laughed. “I just want to make sure that you to regret it” Yoseob oppa just stood there, speechless. “Hehe you are sure something little girl. High five!” one of the boys said. I high fived him “Annyeong I’m Yang Chaeri. That’s my brother Seungho and he over there is my cousin Yoseob.” The one who called me little girl said “Nice to meet ya! I’m Jay Park and the muscle man behind me is Ok Taecyeon”

He hugged me as I noticed that he has a tattoo on his neck. Whoa cool! “Nice tattoo~” “Thanks. Do you like stars? Because you shine like one” he smiled and winked at me. Yoseob came to us and stood next to me “Don’t try to hit on my baby sister!” Oh no that baby sister thing again!  “ Or else what shortie?” “I’m not short.” Yoseob oppa hissed. “Yeah he is funsize...” I whispered to myself. Jay and Taecyeon looked at me and then cracked up in laughing. “Heyhey calm down Yoseobie. Chaeri made some friends and that’s quite good, isn’t it?” He just nodded. “So can we go to house 402 now? It’s getting late.”

“But oppa I’m too tired and my feets are hurting” I whined. He looked suprised and then to Yoseob oppa. “Do you guys see what I see? My dongsaeng is using her aegyo for the first time!” Huh? “What aegyo?” I blinked at them. “Cute~~!” they all said. “Don’t say I’m cute, I dislike that!” I yelled causing them to laugh.

“How about this? I will carry this little girl, Taec you carry her lagguage and you two just follow us.” Jay suggested. C-carry me?! “No it’s okay I can walk by myself” I rejected. I tried to stand up but clearly failed. Before I could reach the floor I fell into someones arms. Guess who? Yes Jays arms. I looked up and saw him smile “Slow down little girl! I’m a big strong boy so carrying you won’t be a problem since we are neighbours” he winked at me, again. Does he have something with his eye? “Hyung don’t overdo it her cousin is already boiling” Taecyeon mentioned.

“Alright. Let’s goo~!” he exclaimed and lifted me up. “Eeeek!” I squealed. “What? Don’t your oppas carry you much?” he asked as he carried me bridal style. I glanced back to the others. Seungho oppa smiled at us, Taecyeon had two suitcases with each one bag on the top in both hands while Yoseob oppa was glaring at Jay like he wanted to kill him right know. I turned my head and looked at Jay. He is really handsome and doesn’t seem to be a bad guy. I yawned but tried to hide it. “Just sleep. We will wake you up when we arrived.” he smiled. Still focused on the way he asked me “Should I sing you a lullaby?” loud enough so that the others especially Yoseob oppa. I heard growling which caused me to giggle. “No thanks Jay, but could you sing for me another time?” “Sure, whenever you want little girl. By the way you can call us oppa if you want.” “Okay, thank you for carrying me Jay oppa and thank you too for carrying my lugguage Taecyeon oppa” “No problem” both answered.

Really tired I closed my eyes. “Maybe it’s not that bad that Yoseob oppa applied for me. And even though I’m not good in making friends I already made two. Hm, this could be the beginning of a good story” I though happily and driftet slowly to sleep.