The new surroundings, and the candy thief!

The Chaos of L.O.V.E.

                                       

 

nôn jôngmal jaesu ôbseo
  neol manman iyu ôbseo
nô gateun namjan isesange kallyeosseo

( You really
        I have no reason to see you
   The world is filled with guys like you )
                                                                                        ♫ 2ne1 - Hate you

-SujusGirl4eva    

Min Min POV_


Hong Ki and me were now on our way to our house. "Im so excited" "Yep me too~  I hope we have better teachers" and we laughed.  Hong Ki stopped again to look at the map while I looked around this little city like thing here.  I looked around a corner and saw 5 people walking there.  One of them was this girl I saw earlier and also these two boys which were with her. And now 2 others. And damn were they hot.
"What are you starring at?" Starring? Did I stare at them? "I just wanted to take a look" Hong Ki followed my gaze. He raised his hand, opened his mouth. I knew what he was going to do.

Quickly I covered his mouth. "No don't do this oppa" as a response he my hand. "Ewwww what was that for?" "For covering my mouth" he said as I let my hand drop. "Okey we have to walk down here, then we have to go right. There must be our apartment"
I nodded and began walking again.  "248....249 .... 250 .... There it is" he screamed and ran foreward and hit me causing me to fall. "Ouch my poor " I said rubbing my . "Are you okey?" I looked at a handsome young boy. Around my age. His smile was cute. His hair was blonde, his eyes brown. He was also tall. "Errm... yea I think so"

He offered me his hand, which I gladly took. "Be more careful next time" he said. "It wasn't my fault. But thank you" He flashed this cute and heart melting smile again. Then in the corner of my eye I saw another boy appearing. He looks like the boy infront of me just with brown hair. "You guys are twins?" I asked. "Yes Im Young Min" the blonde one said, "And this is my dongsaeng Kwang Min" I heard the other boy sigh. "Young Min you're just 6 minutes lder then me" "And? Still Im older. Anyways ... what's your name?" Youngmin asked.
"Oh Im Shin Min Min" I bowed to them. "Well nice to meet you~  Where do you live?" Kwangmin asked looking at me with big eyes. "I live in house 253" "Hey cool its next to us. We live in house 251" The boys said in unsion. "Yea. Okey I will leave you guys alone now. Have to go to my apartment. See you two around" I yelled and ran off.

Hong Ki was already unpacking. "Thank you for helping me up" "Im sorry I was abit too excited" Hong Ki apologized. "Yep I got that already. Anyways, where are our funiture?" "Molla~  We just have one bed here. A couch, a TV, a table and chairs, refrigator, bathroom and yea" "No closet?" "Oh yea one" he said while looking around the apartment. "Its drity here. Let's clean up first" Hong Ki said.

So with just some hot water, we cleaned the apartment till everything sparkled. Exhausted I fell on the couch when a knock on the door dragged me up again. "Yes?" i opened the door. "Here I bring some funiture. The one's you want" "Wait I'll just get my friend" So i called Hong Ki, and we together decided which funiture we want. A shelf, 2 or 3 lamps, another closet, mirrors and some other stuff. As everything stood at the place, and was cleaned, me and Hongie sat down.

"I feel like I just got married and moved in with my husband" I said which caused him to chuckle. He had a cute smile on his face. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Are you that tired?" I nodded I was too tired and too lazy to answere now. "C'mon take a shower first then you can sleep" "I don't want to" I pouted.
"No buts" "Oppa~" I whined. It was really exhausting. Cleaning the whole day, moving things from side to side, unpacking that, putting it down here, cleaning this, refreshing the water... The whole day we ran around the house. It was a total mess. Now it seemed more... full of live.

In 2 day school began and I wasn't ready at all.  I couldn't understand Hong Ki's excitement at all.

In the next morning, I went to get the schoolbooks and uniform. I passed by the school we were going to attend tomorrow. I saw some guys standing there. One of them was Young Min. "Hey~  Min Min noona~. Come here" "What's wrong Young Min?" I asked as I looked at the boys. "I want you to get to know some of my friends I made here" Young Min said happily.

"This is Joon, Doo Joon, PO and YuKwon" "Annyeong Im Shin Min Min" I bowed to them.  I looked each one in the eyes and I had to admit, I stopped by Doo Joon. He smiled at the ground and then his eyes slowly looked at me while the smile turned into a smirk. I tried to look away but it seemed impossible to do so.

"Noona? Hey~  are you okey?" I turned to Young Min and nodded. "Ne~  gwaenchanayo but I will leave. I have to carry these books all the way back. Hong Ki was too lazy and is may be still asleep" They said goodbye but I knew someone followed me. "Noona jakuman~  I will help you carry these things back" "Oh Young Min gomawo~ But they are really heavy" "Kekeke don't worry"

S we were walking back when suddenly it began to rain. "Aigoo~~  Why now?" I whined and we ran to my house.  I opned the door and took a towel to Young Min and then some clothes og Hong Ki who wasn't at home.  We whiped the books and uniform dry. "Do you think this is a good school?" He asked out of a sudden. I looked at Young Min. "I don't know. Im just here because of my best friend" "Hm~   Im here because my parents wanted me to go here" I nodded, "And your brother?" "He tried to run away. He had to leave his girlfriend for this. He's totally heartbroken"  "I can understand. I would have been the same".

Then Hong Ki walked in. Totally soaked. I dried himself also before going upstairs totally mad. "Woah~  Your boyfriend is really mad" Young Min said. "He's my best friend. His name is Hong Ki. Yep and he is. But why? Do you mind if I go talk to him?" "Just go~"

i walked upstairs. "Hongie~? Hey... What's wrong?" "I just wanted some candy and wanted to do some photos with the guy I just met. His name is Yong Hwa. I asked him and he said no. So I pouted and did everything I even gave him my precious candy. Then he took it, and ran away"
"And that's why your angry?" He nodded,"It was candy Minnie. C-A-N-D-Y!!!  And you know how much I love candy!!!! And he took it. Im going to hunt him down" Hongie said turning around. Then he smirked and let out a evil chuckle "Muhahahahahahahaha but I got a pic of him~ Chha chha chha~   Just wait Young Hwa~  !!!"

I went outside to Young Min who was looking weirdly at me. "What's up with that weird laugh?" he asked looking up to the room door I just went out from. "Ah just ignore him" "Hmm yep. And I also leave now because the rain stopped. See ya noona and thank you for today~ annyeong~~" and he went out.
Thank you? For what? Did I do something for him? Hmmm I can't remember so let's ignore that. More important, Hong Ki was literally going crazy in his room because someone stole his candy. Okey you actually never should. But he never got angry...! Hmmm weird. But you really should cancel the 'steal Hong Ki's candies' from your to do list. He plans a revenge then and these revenges are not really the best or let's say the nicest. I already feel sorry for this Yong Hwa guy. So I just sat down and relaxed the rest of the day thinking about the school and hoped Hing Ki and me were going to the same class. But how I know my luck, it won't be like this. I sighed. We just had some classes together because he's a senior.

I sat quietly there till Hongie came down. "Thinking about tomorrow?" "Hmm~~. What if we will have no classes at all together? And yu will find better friends and leave me?" "Babo~  Of course we will have classes together for sure. And I will never leave my best friend. Your important to me. You know that Minnie and now go to bed you look tired" "Okey go too oppa~" "Yea later first I have to plan something"

School, Im totally not prepared but, I'll do it for Hong Ki. Arrasso~ Minnie? Hwaiting!~