Two

Dance With Me.

 

Narrater.

She opened her left eye, her eyes widened.
"Oppas?"she asked, her brothers smiled at her.
"Minho oppa "she said, he ruffled her hair.

"Woobin oppa"she said, he winked at her and then smiled gently at her.

"HaNeul Oppa"She said, he smiled and hugged his sister tight.

"Oppa Oppa ! i cant breath!"She said, he chuckled.
"Leo oppa"She said softly.

"Bogo Shipeo"He said softly, leo isnt known to express his feelings that much.
"Junsuk oppa"she said, he stood up holding his nose but smiled, they all went into a group hug.

"God princess you've grown so much!"Junsuk said, she looked at him wierdly.
"We saw eachother three weeks ago?"she said, he side glared at her.
"AND? We miss you ya know !" Woobin said, she smiled softly.
"Well wheres my howonnie ~"She asked skipping to the kitchen to put the pan back and get some snacks, she heard her brothers become silent... well except leo.
"Wheres Howon?"she asked, they smiled sheepishly at her.
"Hey your living room is kinda plain you should liven it up alittle!"Woobin said,she glared at him.
She smiled and went to HaNeul.
"HaNeul Oppa ~~"She cooed, she saw her brother side eye her then quickly look back, she knew her brother had a soft spot for his only sister.
His eye twitched as he crossed his arms on his chest.
"Oppa"She whinned pouting,he threw his arms to his side and looked at his brothers who shook their heads but stopped when they saw their sisters glare.
"I dont love HaNeul Oppa anymore"She said crossing her arm, he screamed and hugged his sister.
"We dropped them off at the girls house"He quickly said, earning groans from his brothers.
"Yah! Just because theyre your girlfriends doesnt mean theyre always gonna watch howon!"She scolded them, woobin rolled his eyes but then he smiled when his sister was looking at him.
"Leave"She said dramtically putting her hand over her forhead.
"Just leave"She said.
"Aw dont be like that princess!"Jongsuk said tackling her in a hug, she laughed and pushed her brother off playfully.
"I'll be back"She said, she went outside to her mailbox, she opened it and took the mail she got, she opened a small red envelope with a red seal on it, she opened it and took out the money.
She counted it carefully, she smiled.
* 5000 won! *
"Sweetie you should go inside! its very cold and dark!"Her Neighbor, Ms.Kok said.
"Ah ne~! Its already this cold and its only september!"She said bowing, Ms.Kok smiled, Suji hurried in the house.
"Hey princess we have to go"Jongsuk said her expression fell.
"We'll visit often"Leo said and hugged her, she smiled and hugged him back.
"I have to go get groceries anyway"She said and smiled.
"Bye baby girl"Minho said, they hugged her and left.
Leo peaked his head back in and threw her a box.
She caught it and read the box.
Gauz pads.
She smiled.
"Thank you leo oppa"She said, he smiled smally and left.
She sighed.
"Maybe i should get that g-wheel i wanted ... No ..."She said,she checked the time.
"5 the market should still be open"She said, she went upstairs, she changed into grey sweats a black tank top, she slipped on her black vans and tied her hair up in her famous bun.

She grabbed her keys and headed to her car with the envelope, her wallet and phone.
She started the engine and drove off puffed her cheeks as she turned off her AC, she plugged her phone into the radio jack, she scrolled through her music as she stopped at a red light, she chose from Wet Fingers.
She tapped her steering wheel along to the music, she pulled up to the parking alot and to her surprise there was alot of people.
She got out of the car, locked it and grabbed a basket and went inside, she shivered at the ac, she quickly went into the candy section, she slowly walked down the isle,she found what she wanted the huge pack of lollipops, she tip toed trying to reach them,
"Ow~"She said as a sharp object under the bag sliced her hand slightly.
She was gonna wipe the blood on her shirt but a hand grabbed her wrist.
"Dont"The man said, she looked up.
End of Narrater.

Kai Pov.
I was wondering around the market looking for stuff for the guys and i to eat tonight.
Maybe i should just go buy fried chicken but then d.o hyung would get mad cause we had that two nights ago.
I had a bored expression on as i wandered into the candy isle i was pushing my cart my arms reasting on the handle puffing my cheeks, i wondered to the candy section then i saw a girl trying to get a bag on the high shelf, i heard her groan, she turned my direction my eyes widened when i saw it was Suji, her hand had drop of blood dripping,i saw that she was going to wipe it on her shirt, i quickly went over and grabbed her wrist.
"Dont"I said, she looked up at me, i smiled.
"Jongin-shi"She said, i nodded, i dug into my pocket and pulled out my navy blue bandana, i blew on her cut i felt her flinch i wipped the blood on her cut softly, i wrapped the bandana around her hand.
"When you get home make sure to clean it and put a bandage on it"I said she nodded with a slight pout on her lips.
"I think i should walk with you too make sure you dont get hurt anymore"I said playfully
She pouted.
Actually i just wanna talk to her.
"C-Can you get that for me?"She asked pointing to the bag of lollipops, i smiled.
"Sure~"I said, her expression brightened, i reached up and grabbed the bag she bowed and put them into her basket then she walked away. 
I stood there watching her walk away then she stopped and turned around.
"I thought you said you were gonna walk with me?"She asked, i smiled and jogged up to her.
"Here i'll take that"I said grabbing her basket.
End of Kai Pov.

SuJi Pov.
"Here i'll take that"He said grabbing my basket i bowed my head.
"So how come you're here Jongin-shi?"I asked as i scanned the variety of fruits.
"Well it was my turn to pick up food to cook tonight.."He said.
"You live with your friends?"I asked, i grabbed a pack of strawberries,blackberries and bananas and placed them into the basket.
"Yeah kinda chaotic but yeah .. they ARE my brothers"He said, i nodded.
"What do they like to eat?"I asked, maybe i can have him make them dinner tonight.
"Well actually they like to eat alot of stuff ... Like kimchi, kimbap,chicken pork"He said.
"Do they like pizza?"I aksed
"Yeah but were usually to lazy to order it"He said, i smiled
"Well im gonna tell you which ones are good for heating up in the oven and in exchange you have to buy it"I said turning to face him
He gave me a charming smile, i felt my cheeks heat up, i puffed my cheeks to make sure he couldnt see it.
"I can do that"He said, i smiled.
"Great!"I said, we started walking to the frozen section,i grabbed the domino's pizza.
"cheeze or surpreme?"I asked holding up the two.
"Surpreme"He said, i smiled and put it in his basket.
"Great! is there anything else you need jongin-shi?"I asked grabbing half and half, quater gallon of choclate regular and strawberry, i grabbed three of each and put them in my basket, i stopped and looked at the variety of juice, i grabbed the 10 pack of bottles arizona tea and shoved it in my basket.
"Well no but i assume your done?"He asked, i looked at my basket.
"Well no but i can come back later"I said shrugging.
"Alright then lets go"He said, i nodded we walked to the cashier.
"Aww you guys are such a cute couple~"The Ajhumma cooed, i flushed.
"Oh aunty were not a couple"I said waving my hands around.
"Aww you guys would make a cute couple"She said, jongin smiled, he paid for his stuff, the lady scanned my things.
"300 won"She said, i took out my wallet and gave it to her, i bowed.
"Night aunty!"I said, she smiled and waved.
I skipped to my car and put everything in my backseat.
"Night jongin-shi"I said, he looked at me and smile.
"Night ~ Jiji"He said and drove off, i smiled at the nickname.
I got into my car and drove home.
I pulled up into my drive way and brought all of the groceries inside, i placed the milk's on the top shelf and all the juice in the drawer, i sighed and put all of the plastic bags in the cabinet and went upstairs to my bedroom, i went to the my window sill and examined the glass jars with water and the beautiful flowers, i looked up and saw that the light bulbs with water and daisy's in them are still healthy.
I sighed as i dragged my bag to the window sill and grabbed my binder and my favorite Attack on Titan Pencil.
"Question number one ~ What do you thinkg romeo and juliet will be about?" I tucked my hair behind my ear and thought about this question.
I started writting down my answer.
I think that Romeo and Juliet will be about two lovers who cant live without eachother so they both decide on death to be together forever.
"Second question ~ do you think that you will have a love like romeo and juliet?"
I thought for sometime and then suddenly.
Why am i thinking of him?! I mean he is attractive! with his charming smile and chocolaty brown eyes and my gooshness his Lip!
I gasped, i slapped both my palms on my cheek squishing my cheeks together.
Why am i thinking like that?! Su-ji snap out of it!
I shook my head dismissing all of those thoughts, i quickly wrote down an answer.
In time i think i will be able to love like romeo and juliet except killing themselves. I want to have a beautiful romance dancing and passionate relationship but considering how people are now .. i think it will be hard to have that kind of love and relationship.
After a long 30 minutes i finally finished my homework and signed all my papers, i went to shower.
I changed into panda fuzzy shorts, a black tanktop with black socks, i sat in my bed my hair drying in the towel.
"Fattie~"I called, i heard scratching and running, my cute doggie pounced on my lap.

"Sorry my fattie boy~ sorry it was mommy's first day back to the university ~ i went shopping i was talking with someone handsome~" I said as i looked at the bandana in my hand wile rubbing my fattie boys head, i sighed as i set the bandana on my dresser and got in to my blankets, Fattie cuddled next to me on my pillow, i smiled and turned off the lamp and quickly fell asleep.
-Next Day-
*Girls girls girls they love me~!*
I woke up to my alarm clock,i slowly sat up and made my way slowly to the bathroom, i quickly got dressed hoping i could talk to amber about our upcoming dance competition, i walked to school with my earplugs in.

KKKRRRIIINNNGGGG.

Sigh.

Let the boring day begin.