One.

Dance With Me.

Kai.
EXO and i hopped off of our motorcycles and were immediately greeted by the screams and shouts of our fangirls, they quickly stopped though i guess cause they saw my pissed off expression, i slammed my helmet and rolled up the sleeves of my varsity jacket, i sighed as we made our way throught the screaming crowd, i was getting more and more irritated by the second, i looked up and froze when i saw a girl.
She was wearing the schools white flannel that was buttoned but she left two undone, she had the tie around her neck, the skirt up to her as she wore black stockings with black vans, she had a black plate with bold golden letters, I couldnt quiet make out what it said but i knew it was her name.
I felt my anger slowly subside i couldnt even remember why i was mad now.
"KAI!"Kris's loud voice yelled i snapped by head twords their direction and saw that they were nearing the lacrosse field, i looked back but the girl had already walked into the building with her friends, i shook off the thoughts and jogged to the guys.
"Sorry i was phasing.."I said rubbing the back of my neck, chanyeol grinned at me and slung his long arm around my neck.
"Ah! Kai you cant be phasing about a girl in the middle of the game ya know? your our quarterback!"He said.
 Yeah me and the guys play football  Its true i am the quarterback, Kris is the left offensive tackle, Chanyeol is the right offensive tackle, lay is the left wide reciever, chen is the right wide reciever, Luhan is fullback, xiumin is halfback, Suho is the center, Tao is the right offensive gaurd, Sehun is the left offensive gaurd, baekhyun is the right tight end and   DO is the left tight end.

"By the way did you guys know that girl?"i asked softly,luhan nudged my side
"Why~?"He teased.
"Shes a beauty" I said.
"Oh~~~!"Luhan said.
"Kill em"Sehun said.
- Fast Forward -
"Alright class! Now from today forth the person you are sitting next to you will be your permanent partner for the rest of the year!"Ms.Kim Yelled.
 YES ! I know i'll be seeing more of her now ! 
I am currently sitting next to the girl but she only stared out of the window, the guys were surrounding us and i could see girls send her glares.
"Now i know that its the first day back BUT ! I will be giving you homework!"She said clapping her hands together, groans filled the room as they heard the word homework.
"The first thing i will giving you is a worksheet that you will need to finish with two passages in a workbook i will be giving you it will be due the next time i see you ~"She said, handing out worksheets and workbooks.
"For this whole semester we will be learning about romeo and juliete, you will be writting short stories about love and the consequence about love and so on"She said passing out a panflip about this semester.
"I will also be giving you a form to be signed by you due to me next time i see you for a field trip on friday to the green mall with woolim and Jyp High"She said with a smile on her face, passing out the forms.
"You will need to wear your uniforms to all of the field trips it is needed! because both schools will be wearing their uniforms"She said.
"Oh and there will be an important announcement at the green mall when we are eating lunch so please pay attention"She said.
"Oh and please bring pocket money ~ for lunch we WILL be letting you guys go off for two hours and then after we will be coming back to school"She said, a girl rose her hand.
"Yes Sojin"She said pointing to her.
"Do EXO oppas get to pick who get to ride in their bus again?"She asked, Mr.Kim sighed taking off her glasses, 
"Yes they will be" Girls sqealed and fan girls while we rolled our eyes.
Like were gonna pick them.
"Alright that is all i need too pass out ! please pack your belongings and head to the library i will be there shortly"She said, we all stood up and obeyed her orders.
I saw that she was walking behind us with her earpluhs in, she was hugging her binder to her chest she glanced up but i quickly looked back to the front.
* How can someone look so beautiful? her bright brown hair, her pink lips that look so kissable *
* Thud *
I groaned as i held my nose.
I looked to my side to see the guys laughing silently, i was alittle embarrased because she was walking behind us.
I felt a cool breeze to his left and looked, the girl walked right into the library i stared at her side profie.
I was holding my nose with my mouth hung open slightly.
 Shes more beautiful up close 
Sehun pushed my jaw back up snapping me back into reality.
"Lets go hyung"Sehun said pushing me into the library, we bowed to the librarian and she bowed back, we settled our bags on a large round table, i quickly searched the collums of books looking for her.
I finally found her in the music section holding a book, silently flipping through the pages her brown eyes scanning the words.
I gulped and slowly advanced twords her, she was facing the front so i
 decided to face the back and to my luck it was the dance section, a small smile formed on my lips as my fingers scanned the book spines my finger finally stopped on one book Ballet Shoes by Noel StreatFeild, i pulled out the book with my fingers and flipped it over to the back, i side glanced at the girl and saw that she was holding a book.
Romeo and Juilete.
My eyebrows furrowed.
 Why would you want to read about something were already gonna learn? 
I finally pushed through all the worry and turned to face her. 
"Hi .. Im Jongin Kim Jongin" I said holding out a hand, she looked up and made slight eye contact with me, she smiled and slipped her small cold hand into mine.
"Suji Song Suji"She said, i smiled.
 She has such a cute and sweet voice 
"If you dont mind me asking but why are you gonna read romeo and juliete when were gonna learn about it?"I asked, she chuckled.
 "Its better to have more knowledge than what your gonna be learning"She said, i nodded in response
"Never thought about that before"I said she nodded
She nodded and continued to search for books.
"So ! suji-shi what classes do you have?"I asked trying hard not to sound akward, Her fingers were sliding along the books while her eyes were reading the titles.
"Well as you can see i have literature right now .. next i have math then break, then i have history and science, then i have lunch then a free period and the last two periods are dance and pe"She said, my eyes widened.
"Jinja? i have all of those classes"I said, she looked at me.
"Wow ~ atleast ill know someone"She said, i looked at her confused.
"I dont really have that much friends... i only have victoria sulli taeyeon hyorin sam jiyoon and amber"She said,i nodded my head.
"Oh wait ~ your the volleyball team's leader?"I asked as i examined the familiar rainbow bracelet on her wrist.
"Yes i am~ and your the footbal teams famous quarterback no?"She asked i smiled.
"Yes how did you know?"I asked as we slowly walked.
"Well you are popular among the female population"She said as she pulled out another book, she flipped to the first page.
"Well i assume you are popular among the male population?"I asked examining the boys that were peaking by the shelves, she giggled.
"Actually i dont know how i am"She said as she put the book she grabbed on her stack of books.
"Your beauty"I blurted out, she looked at me with a shocked expression.
"I-Im s-s-orry"I stuttered, she gave me a eye smile.
"Its alright Jongin-shi"She said, i smiled when i saw her red ears.
"So ~ do you have any brothers or sisters?"I asked trying to carry out a conversation.
"Ah ~ i have five older brothers all in the age range of their early and late twenties and i have one youngder brother hes four"She said.
"Wow ~ no sisters"I stated must be nice to have brothers .. i have twelve of them.
"What about you jongin-shi?"She asked.
"Well i have four older sisters they are all in their last year here at the university"I said, she nodded putting another book to her stack.
"I assume you like reading?"I asked, she looked at me then back at her stack of book .. i think she has like eight books.
"Ah yes ~ i love music so i get like romance with music and dancing"She said smiling at me.
She has a really ... REALLY sweet smile.
* KKKRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG *
"Ah ~ well ill see you in math jongin-shi~"She said then bowed.
I smiled and waved.
"How'd it go!"Lay asked plopping his arm on my shoulder, i jumped luhan handed me my bag.
"Good i guess .. ill be seeing her in math though"I said.
"Oh?"D.O asked.
"Isnt it suppose to be who?"Chen asked, d.o glared at him.
"She has the same exact schedule as me"I said, they looked at me shocked.
"I thought it was impossible for someone to have the same schedule as a jock?"Tao asked, i shrugged.
-Fast Forward to dismissal-
I groaned as i stretched walking down the steps of the university.
The guys and i were walking to our motorcycles, I spotted Suji.
"Bye suji!"I yelled, she turned her head to me and smiled.
"Bye Jongin-Shi!"She said and bowed.
She inserted her earplugs and started walking up the hill.
I tilted by head but shook my head and hopped on my motorcycle.
End of Kai Pov.
Narrater Pov.
Suji walked up the hill looking at her phone and singing softly to her music.
The air was alittle nippy, the wind blew causing her hair to blow back, cherry blossoms gently flew by her.
She unlocked her front door with her keys and slammed the door shut, she was really tired.


She sighed as she entered her bedroom, she settled into some comfortable clothes and made her way out.

The bathroom.

The living room.

The kitchen.

Her art room.


She opened a white door and smiled when she was greeted by the wonderful smell of roses.
There was a white piano in the cornor of the room with a black violin that lays by its side, the cement ground cold as ice, pillows and blankets with bean bags spread through out the room.
It was her dance and music room.
She made her way to the far end of the room and inhaled the sweet scent.

she went back to her bedroom, she took out her macbook pro that she had left in her drawer, she took out her headphones.
She managed to download a music mixer thing on her laptop.
She sighed as she put on her headphones and played one of her mixes, she laid back into her pillows and closed her eyes.
-2 hours later-
Suji woke up to a loud thud that came from downstairs, she sat up stretching her arms.
* THUD *
She stopped, she closed her laptop and set her headphones down, she slowly got out of her bed and slowly made her way downstairs, she heard rustling, she slowly went into the kitchen and got a pan, she tip toed to the rucus happening in her house.
"BOO!"
* PANG *
The person fell to the floor.
She started swinging the pan violently threatining who ever was in her house but failed.
"SUJI HAJIMA HAJIMA ! ITS US!"A voice yelled, she stopped and opened her left eye.
"Oppas?"She said.