Chapter 1

That Hacker! (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          "Ms.Yujin, wake up." the girl dressed in a maid dress softly said as she shook the girl who was lying asleep on her king sized bed.

          The sleeping girl let out a groan as stretched her arms upwards. She slowly opened her eyes and stared at the girl in front of her.

          "It's time to wake up for school Ms.Yujin" the girl said to the supposed Yujin. The girl walked to the windows and started opening the curtains, letting the sun's light inside the room. A groan came out of Yujin's lips as the sunlight flashed on her face, almost blinding her eyes. She, unwillingly, sat up and covered her face which protected her eyes from the light. When she thought the light couldn't blind her eyes anymore, she dropped her hands to her lap and stared at the girl, who just woke her up from her sleep, at the end of her bed.

          "What time is it Min ssi?" Yujin asked. The girl in the maid outfit, whom Yujin addressed as Min, laughed and answered "6 am Ms.Yujin".

          Min took a hold of Yujin's comforter and placed it on the end of the table, making Yujin have nothing to cover her. She wore a big long sleeved shirt that went up to below her and a short short that wasn't visible because of the shirt she was wearing.

          "Time for breakfast Ms.Yujin!" Min cheerfully said before leaving the room.

          Yujin sighed and stood up. She walked to her walk-in closet and grabbed her uniform before taking a bath. After she took a bath, she wore her uniform and looked at herself in her whole body mirror. She sighed when she saw her face. She, once again, had dark circles which she probably got from staying up last night, watching horror movies.

          Something suddenly touched Yujin's thigh which made her yelp in shock. She placed a hand on her chest and looked at what had touched her. She calmed down after seeing her japanese spitz rolling around the floor.

          "Kira you scared me" she said. She ignored her dog and tied her hair in a ponytail, but left her bangs and a few hair on the sides of her face, before leaving her room and going down to the dining room, with Kira following her.

          The smell of pancakes and eggs welcomed her as she came inside the dining room. She looked around the room to see only her brother, seated on the dining table. She looked around for her parents but couldn't find a single trace of them. She sighed knowing that her parents were probably out of the country, working.

          "Where are they?" she asked her brother, even though she already knew where her parents were. She sat on the chair in front of her brother, where a plate was neatly placed on a table mat. Yujin started putting pancakes and eggs on her plate while she waited for her brother to respond.

          "Work" her brother simply answered and looked at her sister. Yujin rolled her eyes and mumbled "Of course". Her brother let out a small chuckle as he saw his sister's frown.

          "Ya! At least be thankful they spent their weekends with us last week. Let them work for now" her brother scolded. Yujin sighed and nodded before sticking her fork on the egg and eating it. Their parents are both entrepreneurs. They own the successful car company called B Corporation. Running a successful business, it is expected that their parents are very busy. The B Corporation is soon to be run by Yujin's brother, Hyungshik.

          For a while, there was a silence until Yujin's brother started speaking.

          "How's school?" he asked. Yujin is in her last year of high school at Haneul University. Because of her intelligence, she was able to skip a year and she is now one of the youngest in her batch.

          "I haven't been there for a while." Hyungshik said. Haneul University is one of the best art schools in South Korea. It is also the alma mater of Yujin's brother, Hyungshik. Hyungshik was very skilled in singing and acting, but being the heir of the B Corporation, he was forced to leave arts and study business instead.

          "Nothing much changed actually. Same old school." she said. Yujin quickly ate her breakfast and stood up. She bid farewell to her brother and quickly came out of the house. A black car was parked in front of their house. A man opened the backseat door and Yujin calmly went in.

          "Good Morning Miss Yujin" the man greeted her. She gave the man a smile and the man closed the door. The man went into the driver's seat and started the car to drive to Yujin's school. Everyday, Yujin will be brought to school by the chauffer that her parents hired. Yujin's parents thought that making her go to school by riding a bus or train would be dangerous. Yujin didn't mind having a chauffer though. She was never late and she never had to wait to have a ride to school.
During the ride to her school, Yujin only played games on her phone. It usually took only 15 minutes to get to her school by riding a car. The path the chauffer used was always the same, everyday. There was no use in sight seeing. Yujin already knew how the surroundings looked like, what people around do in the morning and who the people were. Yujin saw it a lot of times already. It was already normal for her. In fact, it was her usual boring day. But there was one thing she was looking forward to today.

          Her bestfriend, Hayoung, has recently contacted her, demanding for them to have a chat. Yujin couldn't help but get excited for her long awaited chat with her bestfriend. It has been years since they last seen each other.
The car parked in front of the school gates. The chauffer quickly got out of the car and opened Yujin's door. Yujin took her bag and went out of the car.

          "At what time should I pick you up today Miss Yujin?" the chauffer asked. Yujin looked around the school and thought for a while. It was tuesday. They didn't have any clubs today, so she could leave early.

          "Please pick me up at 3pm, Mr.Kim." Yujin said ang gave a thankful smile to the chau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter