Chapter 4

Is this True Love?
A few months passed by, and you and Zelo were happy in your relationship. You both shared an apartment, went to the mall, hung out, and ate together. However, you decided to stay home one day. Zelo had told you that he and the other members were going to start working on their next album, so you decided to go to the mall to buy some new clothes for yourself and a gift for Zelo. You frowned when you saw Zelo sitting at the food court by himself. As you walked closer, you saw that another girl was accompanying him, causing you to think whether she was his cousin, a relative, or an old school friend. “Zelo?” you asked as you approached him. Once he turned around, you frowned again, “What are you doing here? I thought you were working on the album with the others.”
 
“We were,” he nodded, “I just went to hang out with Minah here.” (Not Girl’s Day Minah.) Minah nodded, “Yup, just on a date.”
 
“On a date?” you asked through gritted teeth, narrowing your eyes at Zelo, who tried to explain, “It’s not what it looks like. Minah and I were just hanging out-”
 
“No,” you interrupted him, “I’m pretty sure you’re cheating on me.” You looked at him with tearful eyes, “After all the things we’ve done together? You told me you loved me, but I guess you really don’t.”
 
“Hye Soo,” Zelo panicked, “Please—“
 
You shook your head, stopping him from saying anything else. “I hope you’re happy with her,” you gave him a tearful glare as you left the mall.
 
Once you arrived at your shared apartment, you didn’t know what to feel. You were still angry with him, but you still loved him. Tears started to stream down your face as you began to pack your things. Before you left the apartment, you left him a letter, telling him not to find you…telling him that you hated him.
 
When you arrived at B.A.P’s dorm, your eyes were puffy, and your face was pale. Yongguk opened the door after you knocked, and his eyes widened at your terrible state. Ushering you in, he questioned you, “What’s wrong, Hye Soo? Did something happen?”
 
At the mention of your name, the other members besides Zelo, who was still with Minah, rushed into the room. Their  expressions dropped when they saw your puffy eyes. Himchan looked around, “Where’s Zelo?” Your eyes dropped onto the floor. “Did he say he was doing to hang out with you at the mall?”
 
“He was going to hang out at the mall,” you spoke softly, your voice quivering, “but he was hanging out with Minah.”
 
“BWOH?” they shouted, a mix of expressions on their faces. “Of all people, why Minah?” Youngjae groaned. You looked at Youngjae with a curious expression. Catching your expression, Yongguk explained to you, “Minah’s a . She tried getting with all of us when she had three other boyfriends.”
 
“He must’ve been blinded by her because she was too nice to him,” Daehyun tsked, “I’m so disappointed in him.” The rest of the members nodded in agreement.
 
After trying to contact Zelo and reaching his voicemail every time, they sighed. “Did you break up with him?” Youngjae asked curiously. You nodded sadly, ‘Yeah, but I still love him. I’m just angry with what he did.”
 
“So what are you planning to do now?” Yongguk asked, frowning, “Where are you going to stay? Weren’t you two staying in an apartment together?”
 
“I’m planning on moving to Jeju Island,” you confessed. You looked at them with pleading eyes, “Please don’t tell him where I’ll be. You guys can visit, but make sure that he doesn’t follow. I don’t want to see him for a while.” The five mumbled words of agreement, “We’ll miss you. You always made the atmosphere lighten up whenever times got tough.”
 
“What time is your flight?” Himchan asked. You diverted your gaze to the ground, “In two hours. Will you guys take me to the airport?”
 
“We should go now then,” Jongup said, “before Zelo comes back here.” He’s probably reading the letter right now, you thought sadly as you nodded.