A Short Journey

A Short Journey

Could this get any worse? My first plane was delayed by an hour and now my second plane is delayed. I've been sitting in this airport for three hours, forty-three minutes, andsixteen seconds. Not that I'm counting...

I'm exhausted, whiped out, and if I could, I would tape the mouth of the five year old boy that's screaming at the top of his lungs.

An hour and sixteen minutes later, I could finally board the plane. Once I got to my seat, I leaned the chair back, but as soon as I did that, the same screaming kid began to kick the chair.

"You have got to be kidding me," I mumbled.

Immediately I pulled the chair back up and massaged my temple.

"Sorry, excuse me, I need to get to my seat," a man spoke.

"Sure," I stood up.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

As soon as I sat down, the screaming kid began to start kicking again. Great.

"You okay?" the man next to me spoke up.

"Never been better," I lurched forward as the little monster kicked my chair AGAIN.

"Want to switch seats?" he suggested.

i looked to my right to face him, only to see the hottest man on the planet!

"No, it's fine, really," I gave him my best smile.

"No, you deserve my seat, after how annoyed you looked back at the airport."

"You saw that?" I gently asked.

He smiled and nooded.

My cheeks turned red as I slowly got up to switch seats with him.

"I'm Eunhyuk by the way," he held out his hand.

"I'm Eunmi," I grasped his strong hand.

"that's a pretty name, it suits you," he smiled again.

I blushed, damn his smile is y. Who knew gums could make a man so y? Maybe this flight won't be so horrible after all.

An hour into the flight...

I lied, this is the worst flight I have ever been on, the kid threw up twice and the stewaress spilled my soda on me as she was flirting with Eunhyuk. Now I was losing the man that I SAW FIRST and I was losing my sanity. Great.

"You okay?" Eunhyuk asked again as he wiped the soda off my jeans.

"This has been the most wonderful twenty-four hours of my entire life!"

"Me too," he agreed.

"I was being asrcastic," I took a sip of what was left over from my soda.

"I know, I was having a hard time on the last flight, but it got better,"

"How?" I shoved the dirty towels back at the stewardess.

"I met you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea I know...kinda short...not sure if I want to write a sequel...the plot bunnies ran away after they ate all the carrots I gave them >.<