SEVEN

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

SEVEN

“Minho don’t forget the meeting with the board later, I’ll see you there.” Onew reminded him before he went out of the house. He nodded in recognition.

It’s been a week since Minho got well and he’s back on track. Though Sulli kept on reminding him to take it slow or else he might end up with fatigue. Sulli also discovered that he sometimes doesn’t eat lunch on time which made her bring lunch to his office which of course Minho liked.

 

“Dubu.”

“Yes Honey?” Onew asked as he pulled Luna into a side embrace.

“I’m all fine now, can I be back in the hospital?” Luna asked with a pleading eyes and a sweet smile… which obviously works on Onew.

But not now.

“No.” Onew replied bluntly.

“But Dubu, my patients needs me too, I’m fine. Besides I’ll be in the hospital the whole time, IU would also be with me, you’ve got nothing to worry about.” Luna was persistent. She’s been thinking about this for a couple of days now. She have been well and during her last check up, IU said that she and the baby is doing fine.

Another thing is, she knows that Onew is having a hard time with his unfocused performance with the Pharmaceutical. She perfectly knows that an hour or two can’t clearly manage unfinished business he has but he still make it to the point that he’ll just be out for an hour or two for work and would be back immediately. She can also sometimes feel him get up of the bed at night when he thinks that she’s asleep and would head to his study room to work, and Luna doesn’t want that.

“No Luna, consider your situation, I know that your patients’ needs you, I also know that IU said you’re fine and can actually go back to work if you want… but I don’t like the idea Luna. You’re almost in your four months and the bump is clearly showing, I don’t want something to happen to you when you’re not in my sight.” Onew explained as he cupped her face while she pouts.

Blame it to the hormones or not, Luna feels perfectly bad. She doesn’t understand why, but she blames herself for Onew’s situation now, he’s being torn between the pharmaceutical and her.

“But-“

“We’re done here honey. Let’s not talk about it for now okay? I need to go since I still need to settle the presentation for later. I’ll be back after the meeting with the board. Call or text me if you need something or something happens.” Onew cut her off for he was sure that she’ll be really persistent. He planted a kiss on her lips and stooped down to Luna’s bump.

“Daddy is going for now baby, be good to mommy and don’t give her a hard time, I’ll see you later. I love you.” He whispered as he kissed it which just made Luna bit her lips to suppress her tears from falling… really… blame it to the hormones.

 

“Honey just take a rest here me? The servants are there for you, just ask them if you need something, they’ll understand. I’ll get going. I love you.”Onew again kissed her, this time on the forehead before he headed out.

 

 

 

-

 

“Mama, what are you thinking?” asked the seven years old Ji Hyun to her mother, Annie.

“Nothing baby, I was just thinking about my other babies.” Annie replied with a smile as she cuddled her daughter. It’s been eight years since she last saw them, she’s sure that they have grown up to be a good man. She heard news about them in the television and she can never be prouder of what they have achieved.

“Mama are you gonna see them again?” Ji Hyun asked as she glanced at her mother.

“I don’t know baby, time will tell.” Annie replied as she kissed her daughter.

“Honey.” That was her husband; she got married to a Korean man.

“Yes honey?”

“Someone’s looking for you.”

 

-

 

“Baby are you going now?” Sulli asked as she fixed their lunch. They had been doing this usual lunch dates in Minho’s office, courtesy by her.

“Yes baby, I’ll just you to the lobby then I’m off to go also.” Minho replied as he helped her. He’s a bit sorry for Sulli doing this. He kept on telling her that they can just meet and eat out, or he can be the one who’ll go to her shop, but Sulli refused saying that her job is a lot way easier than him so it would be easier if she’ll be the one to visit him every lunch.

On the other hand, Minho’s staffs ofcourse admires Sulli’s dedication as a girlfriend to their CEO.

 

“The cars are here, bye baby, see you.” Minho said as soon as they stepped out of the exit and the chauffer has brought their cars infront.

“Take care baby, you’ll do good later. Bye. Love you.” Sulli said as Minho escorted her to her car’s door.

“You too baby, Love you too.” Minho said as he pecked at Sulli’s lips which made the lass smile. Minho never fails to live on the award she gave him.

As soon as Sulli entered the car, Minho closed it and waved. Sulli waved back as she beeped twice indicating that she’ll get going. Minho observed her car until it was out of his sight then he headed to his own car to go to their company for the meeting.

 

-

 

“Minho, we know that the sales of the album that your artists that made a comeback in the past three months is high and all… but you must admit that because of the several scandals and news not favoring your artists, the revenue from the entertainment is not as high as you expected it to be.” His uncle said after Minho has made his report regarding the entertainment’s status.

“I know, but the month has just started, we still need to get to see the full outcome in the end of the month.” Minho replied.

“You better make sure to maintain it until the end of the year, you know that we’ll be investing a lot once the CMH Hotel goes to US.” His uncle then closed the folder, Minho just then nodded.

 

-

“Don’t think about it too much, he’s probably stressed out with the hotel expansion.” Onew said as they both walk towards the lobby of the building for the meeting has just ended.

“Sometimes I think he’s holding grudges.” Minho suddenly said which made Onew glance at him.

“What do you mean?”

“We both know that he’s holding CHM Entertainment for more than ten years, it was not easy for him to let it go and pass it to me.” Minho replied.

“But he already knows that the Entertainment was destined for you since you were born, he was just asked to handle it temporarily and leave the board until you are ready.” Onew countered.

“But he wouldn’t act this way if he’s not holding grudges.”

“Then show him that you can surpass whatever he has done in the past… I know you can do it… do much better than him.” Onew encouraged as he patted his back.

 

As they arrived infront of the entrance, their car was already there.

“Where are you going?” Onew asked as he checked his watch.

“I’m off to somewhere.” Minho replied which made Onew curious.

“Where?”

“Somewhere.”

“Where?”

“Oh you really know how to corner me… then do you want to come with me?” Minho replied, giving up.

“Hmm… wait let me check.” Onew then checked his watch to see the time.

“Okay then, I’ll go with you, I’ll just call Luna.” Onew finally said as he got his phone.

“I’ll follow your lead.” He added as they both rode their car.

 

 

 

-

 

Onew’s lips formed into a smile upon seeing where Minho parked as he parked just beside his car.

 

“Am I hearing wedding bells?” he asked as soon as they were both infront of the shop.

 

Cartier.

 

“I’m planning to propose soon… maybe on our third year anniversary.” Minho said with a smile.

“Oh I’m so happy for you! I’m sure everyone is excited for this.” Onew replied as they both entered the shop.

 

“Oh Good Afternoon Mr. Choi! It’s been a long time, how’s Ms. Luna?” one of the staffs immediately approached them as they headed to the jewelry counter.

“She’s doing well, we’re expecting a baby soon.” Onew replied with a smile.

“Oh that’s a very good news.” The staff squealed as they can recall how sweet is this man to actually request a personalized engagement and wedding ring straight from its main branch in Paris which caused six digits in European currency… and how much does it cost when converted to Korea currency? People wouldn’t want to know.

 

“Yes it is, but now is the time for my brother to avail your service.” Onew said as he tugged Minho.

“Oh right! Mr. Choi the package has arrived last night, it’s ready for you to see.” The staff said as she turned her attention to Minho.

“Thank you.” Minho replied as they were assisted to sit on the couch.

Few minutes later, the staff went out with a box on her hand. She placed it on top of the table and opened it revealing two ring boxes.

“Two?” Onew asked as he glanced at Minho but he just smiled.

“This is the engagement ring you’ve requested to make, we checked the design you sent and we believe that it looks the same as what you wanted it to be.” The staff said as she handed the velvet box to Minho.

Minho glanced at Onew first before opening it, Onew’s eyes widen upon see it.

“What do you think?” he asked Onew as he was mesmerized by it… and he can perfectly imagine Sulli wearing it on her ring finger.

“Marquise cut surely fits your future bride.” Onew complimented which made Minho smile. He then detached the ring from the box and perfectly saw the beauty of the ring he requested.

He wanted marquise diamond cut ring for Sulli for he knows that it’ll perfectly fit his baby. He then checked the engraved word he wanted it to have. And it was there.

 

Forever

 

“What’s with the other box?” Onew asked as Minho returned the ring and kept it in the box.

“Here it is sir.” The staff said as she handed the second box to Minho. Onew’s jaw almost dropped upon seeing what’s inside it.

“Wedding ring already?” he asked. The time he asked Luna for engagement, he didn’t buy wedding ring yet since they spend almost a year of being in engagement period before finally getting married.

“I know that if she’ll accept my proposal, we wouldn’t be wedded immediately, but I just want to have this already.” Minho explained as he handed the box to Onew for him to see.

He then saw that there were also engraved letters inside each ring.

Minho ❤ Sulli

Sulli ❤ Minho

“This makes me excited on when will the wedding happen.” Onew said as he handed back the ring to Minho.

“Do you think she’ll like it?”

“Ofcourse she will, you know Sulli easily appreciates a lot of things… and with the effort you gave for this, I’m sure she will surely like it. I’d be the happiest to know if you’ll finally get her yes, which I’m sure you’ll soon will.” Onew replied as he patted his brother’s back.

 

 

-

 

“Baby you’re here!” Minho was surprised to see Sulli and Luna sitting on the living room, obviously chit-chatting.

“Hi baby! I called Luna earlier and learned that the brothers needed to go somewhere to so I offered my best friend and future godchild some company.” Sulli replied with a giggle as she earned a kiss from Minho. He then settled beside her.

“Hi honey.” Luna greeted Onew as he stooped down to kiss her since he was still standing. He then caress her belly and kissed it.

“Hi baby, have you been good to mommy today?” Onew talked to her belly which obviously made Luna smile.

Sulli on the other hand wanted to talk but decided not to for Luna signaled her not to do it… though she knows Onew have to know it.

When she arrived in their house, she found Luna inside their room or should she say bathroom vomiting again. Luna told her that it’s still part of HG though IU had told her that she’s fine, it may still come and go.

“Have you eaten dinner?” Onew asked the two ladies.

“Nope, and sadly we haven’t cooked; we were too caught up with our talk.” Luna replied with a pout.

“Oh no worries, I’m sure they have prepared something, let me tell them.” Onew said as he stood up and headed to the kitchen.

“I’ll change first, I’ll return immediately.” Minho excused himself as he went to his room.

“Sunyoung I’ll be back, I’ll just get some water.” Sulli said as she stood up and headed to the kitchen without waiting for Luna’s reply.

“So you’ll all leave me here.” Luna said with pout.

 

 

“Onew.” Sulli called him who was busy assisting the servants on what to serve.

“Oh Ssul, do you need anything?” Onew asked with a smile as he couldn’t contain his emotion about the soon event his brother is planning for Sulli.

“Can I talk to you?” Sulli asked which made Onew to stop what he was doing and face her.

“What is it?”

“Regarding Luna.”

“Why what happened?”

“I know that you’re still concerned about her situation, we all are… but I guess you have to trust her too… I believe Luna can do good… if she’ll be back to work it would only be just for more than three months and it’s time for her to rest again… you do know that this is what makes Luna happy and active. I’m not saying this because I want you to tolerate what she wants… but I’m saying this as a friend who knows it would be something good for her friend.” Sulli said while Onew listened intently.

“I was actually thinking about it, we’ve talked about it this morning… I’m just afraid that something might happen if she’s not here.”Onew replied, still hesitant.

“Actually… just don’t tell her that I told you this… it would be better if you won’t even mention about it… when I arrived, I found her vomiting… but she recovered herself, she’s a strong girl, I’m sure Luna will do good especially when she’ll encounter her patients again.” Sulli was hoping that Onew wouldn’t react big over what happened to Luna earlier or else her friend would be sulky for sure.

“What?! Sulli that’s the point, if she’s inside the house and that’s the least thing that happens to her, what more if she’ll be back to work?” Onew is actually, almost convinced by what Sulli is saying. He believes in his wife more than how he shows it, it’s just that, he can’t take the fact that he’s too concerned about her situation.

“It would be up to you Onew, but atleast hear her, she’s feeling like she’s being a burden on you.” Sulli replied which surprised Onew. He has never considered Luna as a burden, how can she feel that?

“You know how pregnant woman’s hormones are… it most probably causes her to say such things… but just atleast hear her.” Sulli added as she noticed that Onew was surprised.

  

Onew was supposed to reply when they saw Minho and Luna almost approaching the door of the kitchen which made them stop from talking and attended on other things.

 

 

-

“Honey.”

“Yes?”

“Someone came here earlier and asked me to give you this. I wasn’t able to tell you since I forgot, I’m sorry.” Luna said as she handed to Onew the envelop that was left by someone earlier saying that he’s a hired investigator of Onew.

Onew raised a brow as he immediately sat on the bed and opened the envelop, Luna also sat and took a peak.

 

Onew’s eyes widen upon seeing what was written on the papers inside the envelop.

“Why honey?” Luna asked as she glanced from Onew to the paper though she haven’t read what was written on it.

“Honey, the investigator has found our nanny.” Onew replied, almost in shock. Truthfully, he almost gave up that they’ll find her around Korea since they think that she have probably returned to her homeland.

“Oh honey, I’m happy for you! Should we tell Minho about this?” Luna excitedly said as she hugged him.

“Not now, for sure he’s already resting.” Onew replied as he reread the content of the paper. It was the information about the whereabouts of their nanny. As he checked the envelop, he found a current photo of her which almost brought him to tears.

“Our nanny has gone prettier.” Onew said with his voice crack which made Luna hug his arms and rested her head on it, she then got hold of the photo and stare at it.

“She surely is pretty, and she seemed nice, no doubt that you and Minho got so attached to her.” Luna said as he glanced at Onew… as she realized that teardrops escaped from his precious eyes which made her pout and had him face her.

“Hey honey, what’s with the tears?” she asked as she wiped those.

“Nothing, I’m just happy that finally, after eight years, we’d be able to meet her again.” Onew replied as he hugged his wife.

 

 

-

 

“Will she like this? Will she accept this?” Minho kept on asking himself as he was staring at the engagement ring. He’s now lying down on his bed with the ring on his hand, still getting mesmerized by it.

 

He knows that Sulli loves him… but he doesn’t understand why he was having this doubt that Sulli might not accept the engagement… that she might not be ready yet. He knows in his heart that he can surely wait… but he’s just afraid…

What if she rejects him?

Can he accept and live with it until she’s ready?

 

                                                                          

========================

End of chapter seven.

How was it? Comments?

 

let me greet you first,

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

thank you so much! :)